Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

JennieN

sarNie Adult
trying is good. I know Aff would be please!

Pawan better do something good to win back Bo because this man is not the Pawan Bo's once falls in love with. I want to see him in tears and on his knees - heck I want him to suffer! I'm now on TEAM BO.. :lol:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
trying is good. I know Aff would be please!

Pawan better do something good to win back Bo because this man is not the Pawan Bo's once falls in love with. I want to see him in tears and on his knees - heck I want him to suffer! I'm now on TEAM BO.. :lol:
omg, Pe is stupid n here.... oh well he is damn cute anyways.... but Pe is not doing the right thing saying that Nian is
his gf and everything..... gosh...... Bo i do feel sorry for her... pregnant and doesnt no wat to do except mayb run away.... :(

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Feel sorry for Miss AFF. Aum being dumb right now sleeping with PLoy two faces. Shes a bad girl..LMAO. hahaha I cant wait for next week episode.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I thought the sleeping part won't be coming to next week? But yeah, I don't know if I should be watching next week episode. I may have to kill Pawan :ph34r:

On the other news, there are more news on Aff with Sangkran <_<
You know this is the first time I'm looking at their pictures side by side and I though their face and nose features are similar to each other. So does the eyebrows. Who knows, it could be Aff ending up dating this guy for real. I don't think I would care much just REAL suprise because if Aum can date Nat - Aff should also have the chance to play the field. The more I think about it. The more I'm a bit unhappy with Aum as well. He is such a player.

Anyone dare to translate?

http://www.siamdara.com/hotnews/091003_36225.html

amazonlily0

sarNie Egg
I am not sure if I would jump to conclusions that AUM is a player. All we hear is from third party about them. And if we read aff's character correctly, she would not be looking for some temporay thing in relationship. THe fact that she stays with her first BF for so long speaks the character. If she is looking for a permanant relationship, she would be taking time to step into anything. As for aum, he is truly a gentleman during his breakup with Pinky even though pinky embarrassed him so many times in public. And he would not hurt AFF or NAT's feeling by playing between them. What is really going on his mind, I think AFF knows the best. Anyhow, as long as both AFF and AUM is happy with whatever the relationship between them, I am happy for them too. THe worst thing that I am afraid to see is that they lose their deep friendship and on-screen chemisty because of all these complications.

amazonlily0

sarNie Egg
I thought the sleeping part won't be coming to next week? But yeah, I don't know if I should be watching next week episode. I may have to kill Pawan :ph34r:

On the other news, there are more news on Aff with Sangkran <_<
You know this is the first time I'm looking at their pictures side by side and I though their face and nose features are similar to each other. So does the eyebrows. Who knows, it could be Aff ending up dating this guy for real. I don't think I would care much just REAL suprise because if Aum can date Nat - Aff should also have the chance to play the field. The more I think about it. The more I'm a bit unhappy with Aum as well. He is such a player.

Anyone dare to translate?

http://www.siamdara.com/hotnews/091003_36225.html

I used google translate and sort of guessing the new rumors regarding AFF & Sangkran. It seems that on OCT 2, AFF and Sangkran was seen watching movie together. Also Sangkran sent a huge banquet to AFF..etc. Hope the translation is not right..or my heart will be broken..

fun

Expired Sarnie
I haven't been in here for the longest time, the Korean Wave has found its way back into my life. It is crazy I tell you, I was so over it years ago and now I have become obsessed with the Korean entertainment even though Jae Beom is no longer part of 2PM [still saddened]

Anyways back to the lakorn, I have yet to finish episode 6 but did get up to episode 5. I am quite disappointed, even though there were some really really GREAT moments, overall I find it boring- not draggy though. If only they could start all over, I wished they had changed the first episode, I really wanted to see his reaction when Pawan first laid eyes on Bo and vice versa. The so call affair was not long and sweet enough and not too many romantic scenes as stated in the book and spoilers. They should have extended it. I would write my own version another time lmao

Somehow I find Bo to be very annoying. Just a thought here, Bo's family seems close yet not really. So wait a minute, does she know that Bo just married Tao for the money. If so, she should be more understanding. I don't know what Bo was thinking when she decided to marry Tao to save her family [one reason I dislike her lol yeah yeah I know she did it to save her family but there were so much more option and better ones too] She knew how much face she would lose when she sooner or later will have to divorce Tao unless she was willing to be partnerless for the rest of her life but look at it now, someone is in love with her and she is in love with him. Wouldn't it be more reasonable to sell her mother's garden, in the lakorn she did say if they sold her small garden it would be enough to pay off the debt. It would be easier for them to rebuild and start from scratch than to be recovered from the divorce [even though it is a sham but not in the eye of the public it is not]...

Okay to the serious part, someone lend me a gun so that I can shoot Ae sorry arse to hell lmao!!! If only Bo was a little more tough, I would have blackmailed Tao. He is such an arse as well for listening to an arse lmao... Anyways Tah deserve an outstanding award for his performance in here. And give Boy the best nang rai award. Boy wins hand me down for best nang rai. Yet he is even better than some nang rai out there. Okay enough of my crap.

cecilia

Staff member
Jennie, i finally understood what you mean now .. Lol ..
KHUN AFF TAKSAORN AND KHUN UMM ATICHART CHUMNANONT :wub:
-- They announce them as if they're a married couple

Wishy subbed the first clip
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF1wRI1FREI

amazonlily0

sarNie Egg
AUM was really telling the truth that he told chinese fans 'wait till AFF is single'. Because from chinese fanwebsite, those fans came back reporting the same thing way back in FEB when AUM/AFF came to hongkong. And fans also mentioned that after dinner with AUM, AUM bought extra food to take to AFF. So everything he said is true.

Also from the clip, when host mentioned about 'AFF still has a boyfriend' etc, AUM was looking very uncomfortable such as to arrange his clothers. If he does not have any romantic feelings toward to AFF, he would behave indifferently. So it is obvous that it matters to him a lot. I do believe there is something going on between them. I am just happy to see these two can tease and respect each other so comfortably. The friendship and trust that was built for the past several years (thru 4 lakorns) sets a very solid foundation for ever lasting relationship.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
Jennie, i finally understood what you mean now .. Lol ..
KHUN AFF TAKSAORN AND KHUN UMM ATICHART CHUMNANONT :wub:
-- They announce them as if they're a married couple

Wishy subbed the first clip
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF1wRI1FREI
yes, that's why I meant. Cuz I was watching the part when they walked down the stairs and Aum was just so :wub: with Aff. The way the female host was announcing them were exactly how you called a married couple.

Amazonlily0 Thanks for the details - I know that Aum went out with the fans that night but I didn't see Aff anywhere in sight. I'm glad he brought food home for Aff - I do noticed that Aum was a bit uncomfortable when mentioning Aff's bf too. He was adjusting his clothes and looking down as well. Oh Aum - you just giving away you feelings now!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
new Namtan Mai's clip

yeah, we see the baby bump from our Bo - she's lovely :)
Anyway, I was wondering why they use AUM, AFF, PLOY's names instead of their character names. I seem like they talking about real-life status - lol....
I like how they mention ....but Aum is missing N'eak Aff very much ka... :wub:
see not only is ATEAM teasing us. The media is now doing it too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrST8OqZzyY

sarN

sarNie Granny
OOoooo why o' why AFF , baby! She broke my heart with Or already ,why this Sangkran :angry:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
eek.. i so have to catch up... >_<...

omg.. i totally died watchin that clip of braek 1... ahhh...

gosh i want ateam together ^_^...

neena

sarNie Adult
as much as i love ateam...i ain't feeling their lakorn so i have given up on this lakorn...since the first episode. sadly. plus i am so tired of rumors regarding aum and aff...i am taking a break from ateam. see you sistas! now that tik is starring with aff in wanida i'm more hyper about them. lol

JennieN

sarNie Adult
about Wanida - I'm more for Rome and Aff though. Tik is for Aom only but sadly they are both married. I'm okay with Tik and Aff - not excited that much.

cecilia

Staff member
i'm okay with both -- i love tikker before i love rome and aum :p
so yup, whoever get with Aff, i'm cool and fine with it.

as for NM, it have it episode .. i'm waiting to see the big tummy, so can't wait !!!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm okay with both -- i love tikker before i love rome and aum :p
so yup, whoever get with Aff, i'm cool and fine with it.

as for NM, it have it episode .. i'm waiting to see the big tummy, so can't wait !!!
LOL.... me too I'm waiting for that too... but i think that this lakorn is going
at a fast paste.... i dont want it to end this fast..... lol.... im so n
love wit ATEAM

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I know this lakorn is going fast - very fast. I'm afraid that it will be over and I don't know how long I will have to wait for another Ateam's project. I LOVE THEM so much. But as long as I have them here and there at events. I'm happy!

Till then, I'm watching RatreeSamsorn with sub and OMG - I was laughing so hard. First thing I noticed. I love the way Aff is laughing when Aum is talking. She loves his sense of humor. I never see her laughing like that when she is around somebody - just with Aum.

and Also, we know Aum is a very nice guy - he brought coffee for Aff and Ploy and he worried that they will gain weight so he brought them drinks to burn of the calories - he is just so careful.... :lol: who wouldn't love this man. I know I am now... :wub: Just looked at Aff when Aum is taking about the vitamin. I love her laugh :lol: