Namtan Mai(Tv Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
^we'll hoping and crossing our fingers that it'll be out during it rumor time slots -- after pjs :clap:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
gosh they've been making us ATEAM fans waiting for ever..
i so hope it's the next slot T_T.. please.. please...

kikiwoo

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't been following PJS..... can't bear to see Aff with another man right now. ha ha
I've been rewatching JLR too. over and over.....still LOVE Harit and Soraya.

When is PJS going to end? Does anyone know?

JennieN

sarNie Adult
not that I mean anything bad. but i'm not watch PJS at all or planning to see the one with Aum and Noon. I can't stand watching them with anybody except for them two together. Call me a hardcore Ateam's fan but I am really is :)

lilypha

sarNie Adult
the same to me... havent watched PJSR yet cos no one cant be like harith and soriya paring... waiting patiently for NM...

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I agree. I don't like our Aff and Aum being paired with anyone else. ONLY AUM AND AFF FOREVER!!!. :D I am rewatching JLR also. Its funny watching it with subtitles. I understand what their saying and they are just TOOOOOOO PERFECT for each other.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i think theres gonna be a baby in here..
.. all ATEAM FANS most anticipated lakorn!!!

ooooo.. such sweet affairs.. hehe..

cecilia

Staff member
I can't wait to watch NM also. Its gonna be GOOOOOOD!!!!!

I hope in NM, if she gets pregnant,its AUM baby. :D :D
FOR SURE AFF will be preggo .. the only question is, will we get to see a baby 'actual' baby ^^

I just read the news about 'Stars at the 4th annual Siamdara Star Party 2009 Awards ". Is it my imagination or is Aum and Aff sort of wear matching clothes? I mean Aum was wearing a blue leather jacket and Aff was wearing a gray gown with blue ring and necklace, the same color as AUM. heheheeh

http://iheartlakorns.com/2009/07/stars-at-...ards/#more-5997
muahah. that's just funny, could just be a coincidence ^^