Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
^wanida was a good lakorn -- the old one i watched star Saranyu and Mew -- but the new one (2010) will start Aff and Tik -- i don't know when it'll air .. what i read/heard was that it'll be done filming in a months or so .. after that, we'll wait til it air. hopefully soon b/c i'm dying of wanting to watch it since the one of mew/saranyu was so good.

as for Nok in PS -- it is creepy .. so creepy b/c she looks too young for him that it make him looks like a pervert -- he really is creepy in there for me lOl *and YUERN MAN too*

The pek for dao jarah fah has two p'ek ja .. one is Rome and the other is Por -- the n'ek is benz and Fon. I like Por in there b/c he was such a bad man .. he did everything to hurt the woman he has fallen for but feel hurtful when he sees her in pain .. the things with man is that they liek to refuse or admit their feeling when they think they're in love with someone else. i like the part where Fon push him away and turn to Rome for help and he would do anything just to piss her off and question her who's the daddy of her baby. when he push her into his car (he force her but he was too rough) she got hurt, he got so worried. he went on a panic mode, praying that the mother/child are okay and when she's on the bed in the hospital room, he confess his feeling but she ignored it. -- (To tell you the truth, i watch and finish this lakorn b/c of FON/POR'S story, not b/c of Rome/Benz) Here's the part i'm talking about in the lakorn : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0jlFr1awMc continue to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u-BRZkyBmA BTW .. benz and fon are stepsisters, they have the same dad. Rome and Por's parent are friends so rome/por are relate too.

sorry for getting you hook .. when i talk about good lakorn, i can rant on and on :p
Ceci, you should write your own scrip and add some powerfull ingredient in it. I'll be the first to read it. I love the way you descripte each character in the lakorn. You are very gifted, and you got my full attention. :p

Thanks for the link. I will watch it.

cecilia

Staff member
^i wish i could write -- but sadly, i can't write well on fiction -- can't be that detail orient like sarN .. she writes good FANFICTION .. Thanks for the nice comments .. i'm happy that i can influence you a little to watch more good thai lakorn .. there are so many more good lakorn out there waiting to be watch by you ..

sorry for drifting away from the topic but i just want to share another favorite part of mine in the lakorn of por to you ja : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9yEpXlwZSc -- he's yelling at her that she's a bad mother for having infidelity with another man when she's someone's wife (refering to rome) and she response back that though she may be a bad mother but at least, she's not wasteful like some father of her child and hurting the child before he's even born. Good thing that the child's okay. He got angry and say why didn't she tell him the truth. She ask him why should she tell him when he was the one who has no intention of wanting this child to be create. She ask him to be considerate and don't get between her life b/c soon she'll have a happy life with the man she love and the child that were meant to be Rome's child. He got sad and ask her what about him then when he's the real dad. -- this is such a sad scene T_T

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
^i wish i could write -- but sadly, i can't write well on fiction -- can't be that detail orient like sarN .. she writes good FANFICTION .. Thanks for the nice comments .. i'm happy that i can influence you a little to watch more good thai lakorn .. there are so many more good lakorn out there waiting to be watch by you ..

sorry for drifting away from the topic but i just want to share another favorite part of mine in the lakorn of por to you ja : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9yEpXlwZSc -- he's yelling at her that she's a bad mother for having infidelity with another man when she's someone's wife (refering to rome) and she response back that though she may be a bad mother but at least, she's not wasteful like some father of her child and hurting the child before he's even born. Good thing that the child's okay. He got angry and say why didn't she tell him the truth. She ask him why should she tell him when he was the one who has no intention of wanting this child to be create. She ask him to be considerate and don't get between her life b/c soon she'll have a happy life with the man she love and the child that were meant to be Rome's child. He got sad and ask her what about him then when he's the real dad. -- this is such a sad scene T_T
It is a sad scene. You can see the pain on his face.

I don't know why every P'ek has to torture the one they love (N'ek). What is the matter with them anyway.

I mean look at Purim, Kawee, and Harit. They all torture the ones they love, and regret what they did by crawling and begging for forgiveness at the end.

I wish Nui, Soraya, and Narin make them suffer twice what P'ek did to them. :angry: !!!!! Give them a silent treatment like Nui did to Purim. :angry: !!!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
^muahaha, that's what i'd suggest too .. it'll be super awesome if they could just give them the cold shoulder to wake them up. it's also why i want a baby in a lakorn to make p'ek step up and admit his feeling as well -- baby brings wonder to the pranang.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
^muahaha, that's what i'd suggest too .. it'll be super awesome if they could just give them the cold shoulder to wake them up. it's also why i want a baby in a lakorn to make p'ek step up and admit his feeling as well -- baby brings wonder to the pranang.

I totaly agree with you on that one. A baby does bring wonder in the relationship between P'ek/N'ek. :wub: !!!!!!! I wish they could extend NK so that we could see the baby born. I wanted to see how Purim would actually feel when he sees his son/daughter being born. It would be so sweet to see the couple and their child together as a family. :wub: :rolleyes: !!!!!!!

I was so disappointed that they did not extend the lakorn. I wanted to see Nui holding her baby while Purim is on his knees begging for forgiveness. I want to see the guilt on his face. :( !!!!!!!!!!

They did show the baby in SB. They should show a baby in Nk to make the lakorn more powerful. We can get to see Purim's emotional soft side. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I agree with you.
I love Janie but NOOO to ChatChai but I'll watch it cause I love P'Janie that much haha. :p
Hi KaylaC, Ceci said that you are a big fan of Janie and that you follow on her info. Could you tell me if she's going to pair up with Por in Likit Ruk 2 Padin?

I am also a big fan of Janie. I just love her in this lakorn. :wub: !!!!!

Nok/Janie the best couple of 2009. :wub: :lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
:baby-scene-pop-corn:
after my little outburst in 'namtai mai' , *ahem* , I'm looking forward for this lakorn , might as well, at least the storyline is more appealing regardless how kinky the plot is :lol: , ya' tell me when an r' scene come up , so i can start from there :lol:

I can't believe that your guy are so obsessed with r-scenes. Poor Nui! She must be shocked to hear your guy talk about her like that. Just kidding Ah, Ah, Ah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!!

Your guys are r-scenes freaks. Kidding again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like teasing you all.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
typical n'ek always assume pra'ek raped her and afterall those time she thought she wasnt a virgin anymore lol janie didnt seem to be all that sad though. you know chatchais character remind me of his role in jao sao prissana. i get really scare when him and janie are alone in the room together cuz you could see in his eyes that he wanna "do" her lol
Oh my God, your guy are crazy. The way you said it is so scary. Now I have all those images in my head. Poor, Poor ,Poor Nui.

All those attempts must scares the hell out of her.

I love the way your guy analyse this kind of lakorn. Just crazy :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!

I missed out alot when this lakorn was aired.

Anyway, I don't have nothing to do right now, so I am enjoying reading all the pages of this Forum.

Just love reading it :wub: !!!!!!!!

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Hi Cecilia,

I know that you are busy. anyway today is July 4th. Happy Hollyday to you and to all the NK sisters :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I miss NK. Right now, I am watching Janie's new lakorn Suay Rerd Cherd Sode. It is very funny. All the characters are all freaking hilarious, especially janie/Film. Love janie's acting :wub:!!!!!!!

clayton

sarNie Egg
I am new to this forum. Just watched Nam Peung Kom recently and found myself glued to the computer screen despite the fact that I started watching it half-heartedly (because a friend insisted that I try it)!

Lol, I also love reading you guys' comments on this lakorn when it was on air.