Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

junne

Ceci, i agree with you, love it when he calls her by her full name. eps 12 we get to see some sweets moments. i like the part when he faked that he was hurt after she pushes him away.
so sad, this lakorn is coming to the end. good lakorns end so quickly.

tinah

sarNie Coma
gotta love chatchai. hes such a good actor. he makes you hate him in the beginning but towards the end you cant help but feel sorry for the guy. the sweet scenes between nui/purin gives me butterflies just like the seductive scenes of them.. i think its the old man and young girl relationship that have me feeling this way..purin is dominate and has experience while nui is still fresh and inexperience lol

wow sarn, you're writing a fanfiction of this? cant wiat to read it myself

cecilia

Staff member
^tinah, you said it for me .. it's all about who's taking the lead. I prefer my man making the moves in the relationship -- although, i do prefer to take charge at my life at time but it still is more romantic when a man does nice things to you. Purim definitely make us feel his roller coaster emotions. I despite him in the beginning for being so horrible but as he begin to soften up to her, he constantly give me butterflies, it's no wonder, Nui can't control her emotions while he continue to trick her.

sarN

sarNie Granny
gotta love chatchai. hes such a good actor. he makes you hate him in the beginning but towards the end you cant help but feel sorry for the guy. the sweet scenes between nui/purin gives me butterflies just like the seductive scenes of them.. i think its the old man and young girl relationship that have me feeling this way..purin is dominate and has experience while nui is still fresh and inexperience lol

wow sarn, you're writing a fanfiction of this? cant wiat to read it myself
Yup, he have experience while nui is inexperience , the age gap make the storyline romantic in a way because , ya' remember how he keep saying he will make her love him , that most girls around him can't resist him :lol: :lol: conceited , yes , but since he older he the dominated one and know how to seduce her emotionally & phycially .

cecilia

Staff member
for sure .. he have dominate in this relationship // even til the last minutes, he still seem to have a good grasp of it ...

*SIGHED* i wish they air episode 13 tomorrow instead of Friday.

Perhaps, you can get start on the fiction ?

sarN

sarNie Granny
for sure .. he have dominate in this relationship // even til the last minutes, he still seem to have a good grasp of it ...

*SIGHED* i wish they air episode 13 tomorrow instead of Friday.

Perhaps, you can get start on the fiction ?
Yup, even before Dao's plan come along , Purin have been trying to make Nui's jealous :lol: , it's like he know , he want her to feel it , it's part of his game to tease her & secretly reading her reaction , he call her a little kid , meaning she doesn't know any better that adult can read kid w/o them realizing it ^^^ I'm writing it now while my head is swamp w/ it :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea i dont get why someone always have to come and interupt when the pra'nang is about to kiss..it gets really annoying! :angry:

i just love how Purin never gave up on Nui even towards the ending..he fight for what he want :D i hate those weak pra'ek..now let me go catch up on the recent epi! just 1 more epi left :(

cecilia

Staff member
I'm glad he's not giving up too .. i really like how he keeps saying them nice things to her .. or when he keeps saying, I LOVE YOU, KANGSANDARN, I MISS YOU, I MISS YOU ALL THE TIMES, I KNOW YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR THIS BUT I CAN'T HELP BUT TO UTTER IT TO YOU -- HOW can she not melt into these words. he's sure know how to get at us girls who despite him -- if we can easily fall for such sweet words, it's no wonder Nui's having a hard time, controlling herself.

3 more sleeps :(

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
It is funny how Purim first started asking her in the earlier episodes when they were in the kitchen if she loves him. She said "no", and he mentioned he will seduced her and makes her admit that she loves him. Now he ended up saying "I love you, Kansardan." and I miss you, everytime he sees her.

Ceci---

I didn't know Nok Chatchai was a singer back in the days. His album is posted in this forum, but the links expires already. I saw you posted a reply, did you get to listen to his songs? How was his singing. I am really surprise. Chatchai was not that good looking when he was really young. He changed alot, for the better.

I noticed his haircut and wardrobe in this lakorn, makes him look younger. I think he still looks good for his age. A great actor by the way. :rolleyes:

tinah

sarNie Coma
I'm glad he's not giving up too .. i really like how he keeps saying them nice things to her .. or when he keeps saying, I LOVE YOU, KANGSANDARN, I MISS YOU, I MISS YOU ALL THE TIMES, I KNOW YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR THIS BUT I CAN'T HELP BUT TO UTTER IT TO YOU -- HOW can she not melt into these words. he's sure know how to get at us girls who despite him -- if we can easily fall for such sweet words, it's no wonder Nui's having a hard time, controlling herself.

3 more sleeps :(
aww thats very sweet..im sure Nui get weak in the kneels when she hears those words from him but she has to play hard to get since he was always disrespecting her. you gotta teach him a lesson :D plus, its hard to believe a guy who always put you down then all the sudden say confesses his true feelings..you get mixed emotion.

cecilia

Staff member
^I think he's okay -- but not as good as sam LOl .. i can check and see if i still have the album in my external drive LOl - but yeah, i agree, he does look good in here and the wardrobes is EXCELLENT on all the characters, EVERYTHING are perfect for me in NAMPUENG KOM lol ..

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
^I think he's okay -- but not as good as sam LOl .. i can check and see if i still have the album in my external drive LOl - but yeah, i agree, he does look good in here and the wardrobes is EXCELLENT on all the characters, EVERYTHING are perfect for me in NAMPUENG KOM lol ..

Okay as in acting or singing or looks? I know Sam was also a singer right? HE sounded good, but I don't know about his acting though. Haven't seen his lakorn. But I have followed alot of Chatchai's lakorns though.

cecilia

Staff member
They both are good actors but i'm more drawn in Nok's work than Sam. However, Sam has the look department then -- singing, i think Nok was good -- he remind me of how Tik talks, sometime, unclear b/c you hear that shshsh sound coming out .. Lol ..

anyway, i went back and watch the proposal scene, i like how he words everything
'the truth is that I've been single for over 20+ years. All of sudden, I realized that it's time for me to have a family and that day was the day I met the person I truly like. And that certain person is you. I don't if we met too late or that we don't each other much, but I know one thing for sure .. that I'm the one, you're the one I've dreamed to live for the rest of my life with. Will you marry me' .. it's no wonder, Suntat gave him that look b/c his proposal sure sound very thorough and well put, you could totally see Nui's heart jerk and feel them pain as she don't know what to do next ..

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
They both are good actors but i'm more drawn in Nok's work than Sam. However, Sam has the look department then -- singing, i think Nok was good -- he remind me of how Tik talks, sometime, unclear b/c you hear that shshsh sound coming out .. Lol ..

anyway, i went back and watch the proposal scene, i like how he words everything
'the truth is that I've been single for over 20+ years. All of sudden, I realized that it's time for me to have a family and that day was the day I met the person I truly like. And that certain person is you. I don't if we met too late or that we don't each other much, but I know one thing for sure .. that I'm the one, you're the one I've dreamed to live for the rest of my life with. Will you marry me' .. it's no wonder, Suntat gave him that look b/c his proposal sure sound very thorough and well put, you could totally see Nui's heart jerk and feel them pain as she don't know what to do next ..

After hearing his proposal, I can't help but to feel sorry for the guy. Even though he was so mean and dominant over Nui, but after knowing he has been single for over 20 years, I begin to understand his intention and actions toward Nui before. His words almost literally takes all the pain and misery away. It makes me feel that he is an honest, sincere, good man. He doesn't mess around with women and take advantage of them, and decided to be single until he finds the ONE! Looking back at the episodes, I realized Purim treated Nui badly because he wanted to be close to her, as he constantly following her around, Yet he doesn't know the right way to express him feelings and emotions toward her because of his problem with her mom before and the age difference.
He could have taken a revenge on Nui's mom one on one, but he didn't. Instead, he take it out on Nui, and bring her to his house. It is his excuse to be closer to her, to get to know her better.

Because at the beginning, Purim mainly focus was to take a revenge on Nui's mom, but he began to loose his focus somewhere in the middle of the lakorn and focus on his relationship with Nui, and her relationships with Kai and Suantah(jealousy)!!! He treated Rose normally actually like an old friend, he even bailed her out of jail for god's sake!

sarN

sarNie Granny
revenge is just an excuse , like how he make Nui sign that contact w/o reading the fine small print , come on now , what does becoming his wife according to the contract have anything to do w/ revenge :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
i can't wait for this scene :wub:

Living on old memory lane

June, here's his album ja : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4XNBDITF

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
i can't wait for this scene :wub:

Living on old memory lane

June, here's his album ja : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4XNBDITF

What program can I open the file with? I downloaded but it won't open. thank you though CEci

sarN

sarNie Granny
to bad i can't do screen w/ my computer now prolly later tonight, but did ya notice Purim's have a intimate touches that he does to Nui all the time ? He like to rub the side of her head :lol:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
so this is where sarn have been spending most of her time?!!! :lol:

I watched a few clips here and there of this since the subbing is not up to date yet. I'll probably wait for the khmer version to come out to watch the whole thing. At first I was bother by the age gap and chatchai is not as handsome as some of the other older actors. But when i saw a clip of epi 11 when he finally saw her and hugged and told her he loved her.. i could feel his raw emotions for her... sigh.... lol....