Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

sheesacakes

sarNie Egg
i was wondering if this lakorn is worth the watch. i just can't seem to get pass the idea of having the old man and janie pair up as the main couple. i totally understand why they need chatchai but still :p

is there alot of cutesy love scenes |?

cecilia

Staff member
^i don't know but i love it and enjoy every little moments of it as well. It depend on your taste, if you can surpass what you have listed up there and watch it for the script, you'll grow to love the character -- the character are better in depth in here for me -- i think they have some cute scenes considering this is a REVENGE lakorn ... the character are well develop and the actors/actresses are excellent at their roles.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I love it ! Old man young girl , what doesn't it matter , it's a revenge lakorn :p , there not many cute love scene bwt/the lead but lots of bitter/sweet scene , emotionally drain kind of feeling because it's a LOVE / HATE relationship , it's funny , dramatic , explicit , suspense ... :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^hahah. it has all of those theme in there --- here's the ending for today episode with preview ja : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELXVwwB2o3E

see you all at around 5pm us central time na kha -

kimmorjones

sarNie Egg
Pim thanks again for the ending summary. I have a basic idea of what is happening because I speak no Thai. That was really sweet Purim giving up all he owned to his wife and child. It reminds me os SWB when Kawee gave everything up for Narin and the baby :wub:

I feel so bad for Kai because he came out on the loosing end of everything. Purim, his mom and Nui (I will luv you Kai ;) ) I hope Purim really takes care of him in the future becasue he owes Kai big time.

Please keep subbing this drama on Viikii I would love to watch it all the way through till the end. :lol:

Purim would definetly have slept with Nui more than once. You remember the scene when the director complited Nui and he found out and rushed to the shooting? He was all over protective. He was like a dog marking his territory on so many occasions with the passionate kisses. So like a dog peeing to mark his territory to get their smell all over the place he would sleep with her to mark his territory. To have his smell all over her. :p

I know I'm a bad bad girl. :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww when a good lakorn ends i get really sad..nowadays, its not often we'll see a good lakorn from beginning to end

there was lots of surprises in this version. they went beyond our expectation.

cecilia

Staff member
^totally -- beyond my expectation .. i didn't expect to be so addict and hook on this -- but man, i sure did -- i can't get enough of this lakorn just yet -- and to think that it end, it's getting sad (although, i wanna see them sweet butterflies moment)

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait until next friday for episode 13!!!! It's way too long!! I want to see the ending so badly!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^totally -- beyond my expectation .. i didn't expect to be so addict and hook on this -- but man, i sure did -- i can't get enough of this lakorn just yet -- and to think that it end, it's getting sad (although, i wanna see them sweet butterflies moment)

yea, i didnt think i'll enjoy it this much especially since i really liked the old version. but this one turn out to be better :lol: im glad they went beyond our expectation because the whole point of having a remake is to make it just as memorable as the original..this one is actually way better than the original lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
this version is way difference than the old one , it's like an completely difference story line ! I'm glad they didn't make Purim slept w/ the Juang :lol: like in the old version and Juang didn't die , which she suppose too due to her illness ! I'm going miss it so much , so short ! All the sudden i felt like writing a fiction of an older man w/ younger girl :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^do it .. do it .. do it .. I WOULD LOVE TO READ IT -- but for some odd reason, i can only picture you to make a comedy out of it LOl

anyway, i browse through PANTIP. and saw this, don't know what it said on the caption but the whole FEEDING HEART part is just too cute and funny at the same time LOL

They're about to kiss but got interrupted by Sandao

credit:pantip

sarN

sarNie Granny
is that in eps 12 ? why ppl alway interrupt kisses that are free will and force kisses NOBODY interrupt :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, episode 12 as he tell her, he misses her and love her-she got a little emotional as he move closer, trying to plant a kiss -- but darn, they're interrupted!

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
is that in eps 12 ? why ppl alway interrupt kisses that are free will and force kisses NOBODY interrupt :lol:
hahahhaah.. that is so true. This is the first kiss that Nui want to kiss him back. Before I was kind of disgusted with Older men with younger girls relationship. But after watching this lakorn, I kinda have a change of thought. Love is just love, age shouldn't be a factor unless she only going for fortune.

sarN

sarNie Granny
AHhh...i decided to write a fiction w/ Jaine&NOK , i love it too much to let it end just like that :lol: , that's how addicting dis lakorn is to me , love it .

cecilia

Staff member
^way to go .. do your interpretation, i'll be there to read it .. and if you like, blend in some smoothies LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
O' don't worry ^^^^ it will be sweet like honey :p

****but make me a wallie I'm like clueless in that department !!! The tittle will be "Bitter Honey" :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^Muahaha .. i'll be there for sure since i'm loving every bit of this lakorn --

sarN, i'll see what i can do in that department ja -- LOVING NP so much atm.

I dont' know if you girls agree with me but I LOVE IT WHEN HE say NUI'S NAME in FULL 'KANGSARNDAN' it's so sweet like HARIT does with 'SORIYA' :wub: <--- and for some reason, it seem to bring them closer than with the nick name atm -- 'CHUN RUK TUR NA KANGSARNDAN -- sound so romantic ^^

I can't wait until next friday for episode 13!!!! It's way too long!! I want to see the ending so badly!!
i know .. it's way too long for me too ..

i hope they create a little baby bump for Janie in here
-- was she ever pregnant before in any of her lakorn? kayla?
was she in that lakorn with Andrew too? --

i love how DAO got back at Juarng without being so defensive -- love how she play strawberry back at juarng with all those comments LOL

sarN

sarNie Granny
so true , the way he said it was quite romantic , his deep voice w/ raw feeling , he could had said " CHUN RUK TUR NA " but by adding her name , she can hear the name of the person he love , which is her because "YOU" can easily refer to anyone :wub: :wub:.