Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
Pim thanks so much for the summary. I look forward to the rest.

SarN don't worry I completely understand (slap/kiss/revenge) are the best!!! :lol: I too would love to understand the thoughts of Nui and Purim during the willing/no so willing scene. I am assuming they slept together more than once judging from comments that he as made it's just they did not show us.
What comments did Purim made that makes it seem like they did it more than once. Sorry iam not there yet please fill me in

pim

sarNie Hatchling
Okay guyd thie might be my last time with the spoiler and you guys have to know that i got this form the magazine so i don't know that the ending is going to be the same or not okay so here i go.

Kai ask her that the reason she ran away from purim is because she loved him right kai said this question is importance just to nui and her baby but for him too.Nui just got quite because the question he ask is so painful no matter how she answer it just pain for everyone especially kai.Kai look at nui just sitting there crying it just gave him all the answer so he make the biggest decision in his lives.Kai took a tour bus went back to krugtep to see purim to tell him where nui is staying and that she is pregnant.Kai got to purim house and just found out that he got hit but he is fine just sprang his ankle and suntat just drop him off at his house.Kai told purim that nui did not loved him but he want to know if purim really loed nui and please answer himlike a real man would.Purimsaid loved i really loved her he was sorry for all thing he did to kai but he did not want to lose nui.Kai said i don't want to lose her to and have a second thought about wanting to keep nui to himself and thought about her happiness what is he willing to choose.But the person who is hurting more that kai is juang who is listening from afar with tears runing down her face.Kai said nui is pregnant about 2 month and a half now quiteiness just break out juang was shock and kai said and the father of her baby is purim.Juang back out slowly to the key drawer and took all the keys and put it in her purse and walk out a crazy person.Juang show up at rose house and hit her with the end of her guy tied rose up and put her in the car to go to purim vacation cause she heard kai told purim that nui is there.when all three men was ready to go and see nui purim could not find any of his car keys suntat said i will take you but when they got to his car all four of his tires are flat purim said this not look good kai was worried about nui that he left there at huahen a lone all morning.But at that time just like an angel blessed saengdao drove up and ask where are they going.Nui was shock to see her mother all tied up juang push rose right there in front of nui with a gun in her hand that can shoot nui and roes anytime juang was like a crazy person very mad that rose and nui took purim away from her in the past and present.Rose just found out that nui was pregnant so she struggle so hard to safe her daughter life and her grandchild's life.Rose took the chance wild juang is acting like crazy called suntat that is in car.Suntat answer his phone heard juang said she wants to kill nui and rose and heard the gun went off.Suntat start driving fast saengdao.kai and purim just look at each other with curiosity.Juang laugh all crazy when he saw nui and rose hugging each other with tears and saw that rose was pushing on the phone try to call someone to come and help them.Rose saw juang looking at her phone and see that the last called out was suntat she got all crazy and shoot rose but good that is only went slitly past her body but blood was still pouringout nuisaw that and jump up to block juang when juang was going to fire the second bullet at rose.Nui said just shoot her and forgive her mom for everything she didto juang juang said you are such a good daughter if i have an award on me i would give it to you juang told rose if you want to save you daughter and grandchild you can bow to my feet.Rose didn't thinkk twice she bow at juang feet but juang push her head down and said now do you now how it feel like to have someone took your pride and dignity away from you so now you both just get ready to die.Juang was laughing and shoot the bullet to at nui but kai came running and got shot in the back nui and juang was yelling when kai fell down right infront to them.Suntat and saengdao help bringing pruim in juang just turning the gun left to right like a maniac.Juang said nui made her shoot kai she said that nui took both of the man she loved away from her.Purim told juang not to hurt his wife and baby juang heard that and just wnet blistic.Wife and child juang turn the gun to nui and pull on the trigger purim came running forgot all about the pain on his ankle just to protect nui everybody was yelling at the same time purim body just falled down right in front of nui because juang shoot him at the shoulder.Juang was shockand drop the gun suntat came running try to grab the gun but juang was fight over that gun just to shoot herself suntat have to com her down juang told suntat to let her go she want to die she don't want to go to jail.Purim just felt the pian from the old one and new old he was holding on nui hand and fated among nui devastate calling out purim's named.Purim slept over days and i=night but whne hi woke up the only person he saw was suntat,sanegdao and rose but not the most importance person in his life like nui was missing.Suntat told him that nui went to visit kai purim was sad that he was hurt more than but nui went to visit kai instead if him.Kai try to make nui go up stair and take care of purim but nui said that he got a lot of people taking care of him already kai said that is not hte same no one can make purim get weel fast like his wife and baby.My little girl just woke up i'll come back later and give you guys the rest of the spolier til the end okay give me about an hour or 2 be right back.

tinah

sarNie Coma
am i the only one who isnt spoiling myself lol i wanna join in but i rather be surprise..im tempted to read though! havent seen this weeks epi yet but im sure its good..so sad that its ending tommrow! damn ch3..why cant they add in another 1-2 more epis

cecilia

Staff member
^tinah, is it tomorrow? i thought it end on the 13th b/c RITA/ANDREW are on the 14th, aint it?

Wow PIM, you are fast, so sorry for making you work so hard for us spoil brat(me) -- i really appreciate your spoiler and the more i read it, the more anticipate i get -- please take your time, we still have another week to look up to the ending episode -- i can wait a few days (i think LOl) -- THANK YOU again! :wub:

kimmorjones

sarNie Egg
What comments did Purim made that makes it seem like they did it more than once. Sorry iam not there yet please fill me in
In one of the later episodes he tells her he will come to her room at 4:00 am. I believe it is the ep. where they are at the vacation house. She didn't yell at him no or anything so judging from her lack of resistance I am making a guess that they slept together more than once. Plus Purim does not come off as the type of person that would only have her once. He did say he was going to seduce her.

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
In one of the later episodes he tells her he will come to her room at 4:00 am. I believe it is the ep. where they are at the vacation house. She didn't yell at him no or anything so judging from her lack of resistance I am making a guess that they slept together more than once. Plus Purim does not come off as the type of person that would only have her once. He did say he was going to seduce her.
I totally agree with what you're saying because it would be very rare or odd although possible that they did only once and she got pregnant right away. I remember in sawan bieng narin got raped by Kawee like three times and she got pregnant. And I noticed that alot of people got pissed off about it. So with namtan mai and this lakorn they cut it to only one time. Hehehe. But I have to admit that I would like to see at least another time it would be more believable.

pim

sarNie Hatchling
Nui look at kai with tears in her eyes told kai she saw sorry she did not want it to be like this at all.Kai said you did not meant to fall for purim but you already did right kai said he knew it in his heart all this time but he just can't except it if he can it won't end up like this at all.Nui said so now you can except it already right.Kai said that to say if ican it just lying just said that it takes time might be twenty hears or so or just want until her baby all grown up and do it like purim.Nui said how do kai knows how her baby is going to be a girl kai said i know it's a girl sure nui felt good to see that kai can smile again but just a few minute a nurse came in and told the both of them that juang wants to see her son.Juang was kicking and crying the two nurses have to hold her until kai walk in and she jump up and hug him.Kai told the two nurses he will take care of his mom so they can leave juang saw nui came in and went crazy and said that nui is the one who cause all of this problem.Juang was going to hurt nui kai grab her by the hand and told her that he is the one that cause all the problem that he loved nui and said that he is not good enough to make his mom change her mind from pruim at all.Juang stop and comwhen she heard that like she felt a slap on her face again and again til she can't comtrol her tears at all.Kai said i'm sorry that i can't be a good business man like purim,i'm not rich,and can not make you proud of me but i'm just a normal guy that all i am bent down and put his hand on the floor and told her his is very soory that all he can be for her.Juang hug her son kai said he choose ti get hurt but he don't want his mother to be a sreial killer.Juang said she is sorry that she alway think about her feeling but not about he son can he please forgive her.Nui saw of them huging can't stand but to cry and ask juang about what in her heart.Nui said that she is sorry for everything she and her mom did to juang put her hand up and bow to her for forgiveness.Juang felt embaress that nui ask for forgiveness from her and she almost kill nui.Then nui make a decision to go lived at the countrysied with kai and juang but kai want nui to go and tell purim that she is leaving at least.Purim laying in bed at the hospital with a sad face rose saengdao and suntat did not know what to do then a knock on the door purim sat up from bed all happy bbeause he thought it was nui but instead the person who walk in is juang.Juang said she came to said goodbye to purim and everyone purim ask where is she going.Juang said she's going to go lived with kai at the countryside and sorry for what she did to purim and cost him to get hurt.Purim said forget about it i'm the one that is taking revenge on everyone now it came back and hurt me juang sadi you too rose please forgive me.Rose said you to just forgive me at least you bullet make me think and know how much my daughter love me and how bad of a mom to her.Juang said i got one more thing to tell purim that night he never have anything to do with her.Purim felt like a ton of brick just lift off his shoulder and nothing will come between him and nui anymore.That night nui said goodbye to her mom she said dhe need to rest and give her a little more time to think about everything.When rose ask about purim nui said not to talk about him anymore and ask rose not to tell her where she is going and who she is with.At kai beach house nui was there her body was free but her heart was not.Everyday that past by kai knows that nui is not happy but she alway said she is happy with her baby and a very good friend like kai.Kai said i willbe beside you as a good friend but i'm still not the one you want.Kai did not want nui to runaway from her heart and decided to give an envelope to nui from purim.Kai said that purim gave him the envelope saying that he gave everything he got to nui and his baby he gave her the house,the hotel,and all his cash he have kai said purim don't have anything now.Kai told her just think clearly becuase she is not alone kai said it time to take her pill so he went to get it for her.After kai left nui tears just ran down her face and she star to open the envelope that came with a small little card.Kangsadarn....I'm sorry with everything i did to you.Til today i just want you to know that i'm sorry that i hurt the only woman that i ever loved with all my heart.Everything that i built and make with my own hands i give it you and our child.A child that i will never get to see or hug.A child that i will never get to tell how much i loved him or her and his or her mother.Take care of our child and tell him or her that she or he are not born from revenge but from the loved that i have for you.Just for his or her mom only i loved you kangsadarn.....Purim.Nui just stand there and cry without looking at the person who just walk up that tap her on her shoulder.Nui said kai i can't standed that he lost everything i won't be able to stand that."Then just go back home with me" nui was shock when she lift up her head"purim said he came here to thake her and their baby back home please don't run away from him anymore."Nui was not ready for this so she walk off the other way purim walk after her and geab her by the arm.Then just start saying that nui never went to visit him when he is sick and try to clear every problem with her.And said that he did not mean to pull juang and saengdao into this just a get her attention.And saengdao is getting married to suntat next month the only person he loved is her.How can nui trust you before you said you hate nui and nui have nothing for you to loved.And you hurt me everyway you can now you tell nui that you loved nui how can nui trust you.I'm sorry very sorry everytime i think back i just hate myself that i hurt you like that.But i can't go back and change the past and noew i'm here to ask for forgiveness and ask for another chance for us to start fresh.Start fresh just the three of us mom,dad,and our baby please forgive me...kangsadarn.Nui gave in and let purim pull her in and hug her.And eill to go back to purim house as his wife abidding by law with a marriage license gurantee too.Nuilikes to bring it out and look at it all them time so purim was like why do you have to look at it all the time.Nui said just to remind her of how her honeymoon use to be so bitter.Our marriage did not start out with sweetness like other couple.So are you still mad at me.Not like that cause i never been mad at you.If i can turn back time i would not change a thing.Before her and purim can change a bitter that is so bitter into what we have now we go through so much together.It will remind her of what she got today.Let us take care of one another the best we can no matter what happen from now on.Purim said he will take care of everything the best he can especially her and their child with his lives.Nui believe you And will take care of you and our baby with my heart and soul too.Purim was happy that he choose the right person he look at nui face with an open eyes before he kiss her on her forhead softly.

THE END

Hope you guys enjoy this is my last spolier .

cecilia

Staff member
^awe. i have butterflies in my stomach as i read the last few scenes ..
it's so heart breaking but sweet at the same time ^^
i love the idea of him giving everything to his child :wub:
left him with nothing -- show Nui how much he loves her.
i so can't wait to see this

thank you so so so much .. you have add more fire into this BITTER HONEY taste ..
now, i can't wait til Friday come -- wouldn't see that love confession letter again ^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
I love the spoiler though i lost my place reading at time lol it's ok i can re-read it again !! BUT PIM wat about the summary of the "willing" scene ? I want to know wat emotional drama she went thru hahahahh one more summary ?

cecilia

Staff member
^Pim's pulling the string in you huh? .. if i can read thai, i probably do the same thing -- especially knowing what you like, i'll tease you even more lOl === i wouldn't mind reading more spoiler -- i read the last one so many time and each time i do it, it gives me butterflies feeling all over again :wub: .. i really like the whole GIVING UP EVERYTHING for his child and wife idea -- it's so sweet :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
well, if i read correctly , the spoiler mention they went on a second honey moon ? HAHAHAHAH . I wonder if they going included the scene in the lakorn

cecilia

Staff member
^i hope they'll do b/c it sound so SWEET and better than NAMTAN MAI ending :p

man, i can't get enough of the last spoiler -- i read it for the 10th times LOL :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
^HAHA. You're good, i've just keep on reading about Purim, i totally forgot about her but like Sandao said, her ACTIONS speak louder than words -- so i'll take that as a yes as she start to show her jealousy toward him :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
someone comment there more than one 'willing' scene ? where ? i didn't see ? they film it while the door is close or something :lol: