Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey great news! jakjaan said mart told his fanclub that plerng see roong isnt airing on the 14th anymore so that mean this lakorn might be longer afterall :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
does this mean NK is extended ? or they make a mistake and broadcasts the wrong airing date ? ^^^^ tinah , I think there was only 1 attempt r'scene it was the scene he came into her room force her on the bed & she bit him & he was interrupted by GAi. It doesn't count if he stop on his own :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
^yea, i think they might have extended NK. right after SSBT live has announce the airing date of Plerng See Roong, marts fan called him to ask and he said they cancel the airing date of his lakorn which was schedule to air on the 14th.. ch3 need to make him their mind. but hey, thats good for us NK lovers :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
^yea, i think they might have extended NK. right after SSBT live has announce the airing date of Plerng See Roong, marts fan called him to ask and he said they cancel the airing date of his lakorn which was schedule to air on the 14th.. ch3 need to make him their mind. but hey, thats good for us NK lovers :D
they really extended ? Im so suprise because the rating isn't all that & how come they didn't extend SB or JLR ? Because those two lakorn the rating was high and the talk of the town ? Well, i shouldn't complain , i love the lakorn , shoot , I want to see another 'willing' scene -- but she already pregnant , the baby need space :lol:

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
I can't beleive how addicting this lakorn can be. I rewatching it for the third time.I haven't don't this since JLR. I like the intensity and aggressive between Purim and Nui. All of the characters are very interesting, they all played thier role very well. Chatchai and Janie are awesome, very convincing. Overall, everything goes into place, the music and song selected goes with scenes and describe the characters feeling at that very moment. I am very satisfied so far. I will download it and add to my collection.

Ceci-- Can you uipload it for me please? thank you kha

I m just so disappointed with Namtam Mai with all the promotions going on and it turned out to be a flop. Everything went wrong from the music to the script.

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
I really hope they would extent it so we can see the wedding and the birth of the baby. I am so excited. :rolleyes:

sarN

sarNie Granny
I can't beleive how addicting this lakorn can be. I rewatching it for the third time.I haven't don't this since JLR. I like the intensity and aggressive between Purim and Nui. All of the characters are very interesting, they all played thier role very well. Chatchai and Janie are awesome, very convincing. Overall, everything goes into place, the music and song selected goes with scenes and describe the characters feeling at that very moment. I am very satisfied so far. I will download it and add to my collection.

Ceci-- Can you uipload it for me please? thank you kha

I m just so disappointed with Namtam Mai with all the promotions going on and it turned out to be a flop. Everything went wrong from the music to the script.

I agreed !! So agreed ! I rarely join in a thread and became this active unless that lakorn is really really super addicted :wub: :wub: :wub: . I thought i would never feel this way again after JLR but boy was i wrong !! I can honestly say , i love it more than JLR (ducking punch from JLR's sister :p )

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to extend it, seeing how Tarzan 2's going down and down. Grab the opportunity!

cecilia

Staff member
I agreed !! So agreed ! I rarely join in a thread and became this active unless that lakorn is really really super addicted :wub: :wub: :wub: . I thought i would never feel this way again after JLR but boy was i wrong !! I can honestly say , i love it more than JLR (ducking punch from JLR's sister :p )
muahahaha. i'll throw you a rock but that mean, i need one myself too Lol .. in honestly, i do enjoy this one more .. just b/c the story have more depth into their character and it well develop with not much loop hole ^^ BUT b/c i'm an ATEAMER -- i will love JLR since it is the heart of everythign for me :p

June, i will upload for you also ja.

sarN

sarNie Granny
muahahaha. i'll throw you a rock but that mean, i need one myself too Lol .. in honestly, i do enjoy this one more .. just b/c the story have more depth into their character and it well develop with not much loop hole ^^ BUT b/c i'm an ATEAMER -- i will love JLR since it is the heart of everythign for me :p

June, i will upload for you also ja.
well, you see , i don't have a favorite on screen couple , it doesn't matter really as long as the storyline is good w/ well develop character , plots , depth --- that's all it take :lol: , therefore i can't really favor JLR over NK because of Ateam but i do love JLR & everything about it , the song , sexophone , jungle , water, sweat , t-shirt :lol: ...but NK have more depth indeed , it so bitter/sweet..so wild ..so explicitly funny & it remind me so much of Nung Fa Kub Satan :lol:

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
thank you Ceci--

hhhehe i am rewatching Nampuengkom right now cause i can't wait until friday. I am going crazy.. hehehe

cecilia

Staff member
well, you see , i don't have a favorite on screen couple , it doesn't matter really as long as the storyline is good w/ well develop character , plots , depth --- that's all it take :lol: , therefore i can't really favor JLR over NK because of Ateam but i do love JLR & everything about it , the song , sexophone , jungle , water, sweat , t-shirt :lol: ...but NK have more depth indeed , it so bitter/sweet..so wild ..so explicitly funny & it remind me so much of Nung Fa Kub Satan :lol:
haha. when he does all those provocative talks, it remind me of JOHNNY and his explicit description of namfon too LOl .. that's why when someone mention that it remind them of SB -- i shake my head and say no b/c kawee was not that slick like Johnny was in NANGFAH, he's pretty much straight face, nasty just like PURIM and his cunning stare.

cecilia

Staff member
^i can't he can't help it .. the woman around him are old, so yup, only a Nui can help start the fire in him LOL

so i'm out searching for song to make mv .. came across this ONCE again and never get sick of it .. i was listening to this and then PURIM pop in my head, it's so him with Nui in his life : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIHZi4zLqQA

sarN

sarNie Granny
haha. when he does all those provocative talks, it remind me of JOHNNY and his explicit description of namfon too LOl .. that's why when someone mention that it remind them of SB -- i shake my head and say no b/c kawee was not that slick like Johnny was in NANGFAH, he's pretty much straight face, nasty just like PURIM and his cunning stare.
I don't know what it is , but i love it when he does all those provocative talks too , yes , it soo JONNY from NFKS , the explicit line are too funny really because I love the express the N'k does because she still innocence & he put image in her head :lol: . Kawee hated girl lol he say mean stuff & look down on their status . I like nasty Purim & his pervert stare hahahahah give me goosebumps all over

Purim is one desperate, horny old man.
hey, she young & sexy lol...

cecilia

Staff member
and yup, they like to eat their own words .. johnny did that as well and he was the one to ADMIT defeat in the end too -- man, oh man, why must they be so provocative hot at the same time with all these experience talks. Nui and Namfon are quite a characters too. They're pretty much stand up until their' his, then they step down and become soft .. now that we talk about NANGFAH, i see some similarity in character .. (minus the whole r scene, johnny was just plain SCARY!

One more sleep before NAMPEUNG KOM AIR *clap* good night y'all ^^
i'll come back to read Pim's spoiler tomorrow morning :p

tinah

sarNie Coma
they really extended ? Im so suprise because the rating isn't all that & how come they didn't extend SB or JLR ? Because those two lakorn the rating was high and the talk of the town ? Well, i shouldn't complain , i love the lakorn , shoot , I want to see another 'willing' scene -- but she already pregnant , the baby need space :lol:
we'll have to wait and see. since they cancel the airing date of plerng see roong the very last min it must mean something :D im sure they arent gonna shorten it cuz even with low ratings ch3 would still air their lakorn til the end

cant you still *ahem* when the girl is pregnant? but in thai lakorn if n'ek is pregnant than no more willing til she gives birth or something..

tinah

sarNie Coma
so sarn, is this lakorn gonna be included as one of your favs? :D JLR was ok in my opinon. aums a great actor and all but when it comes to sadistic role he isnt convincing. he usually has to shout his lungs out in order to sound mean but thats not really necessary. look at chatchai, he doesnt have to raise his voice to come out looking aggressive. his eyes does it all :lol: