Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

junne

hahahah, he didn't complain & she didn't say much about it either !!! She look relax and wasn't in a hurry to dress but when she got up into a sitting position and turn to look at him , did you notice the awkward look both of them have :lol: , the fire was about to spark again :lol:
sarN, you always make me laugh, but this is a good one...

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
Pim you are the greatest. Thank you. Did you watched ahead of us or have the movie script so you know what happened kha?

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
Pim. Thank you very much for the spoiler. It is getting good. I will sit here as the rest of us and wait patiently for the rest of the spoilers. Hopefully to the ending. I am being too greedy now huh. Hhsheeehehehe. I am dying for Friday now

sarN

sarNie Granny
Purim went to see Saengdao but Sauntat was there with her too.Purim told saengdao everything what happen between her and nui so finally she found out who the girl that purim was asking her about.Purim said because of his age difference he do not know how to tell her how he feels.Purim was leaving saengdao resort when he ran into nui both of them was suprise to see each other.Nui ran away and purim follow her but can't see where she went so he came back and tols saengdao and suntat that he saw nui.Saengdao was surprise but pretend not to know anything.She said to purim if nui is here she would see her name as a guest but nui name was not on her guest list.Purim ask saengdao if he can look around.He went through every room but no sign of nui.The only placed he did not look was at saengdao room so he ask her if he can go in her room just to make sure nui is not in there.Saengdao was afraid that nui would be hiding in there but with her spirit she let him go in anyway.He went in look a little bite and told saengdao that he do not want intrude her personal room.Purim told saengdao that he believe nui is around her somewhere so he told saengdoa and suntat that he will stay here for 2 or3 days.Kai came to saengdao resort he told nui that sustat has a customer that wants to buy his paintings for 3 million baht.He was suppose to met the buyer her at saengdao's resort.Then suntat shows up and said that he is not the one who wants to buy the painting it's purim.He wants to give this money to kai and nui so they can start their new lives together.Instead of jumping up and down being happen nui felt sad instead.Saengdao talk to nui about runing away from purim she said that if nui keep runing she will be running the rest of her lives.She said that nui did not do anything wrong why do she have to runaway from him.Nui thought everything through and walk straight to purim vacation home.Purim and sustat was there heard nui yelling outside saying that she will not run away from purim again.What he want to clear with her just say it.Purim start with he is sorry with everything in the past.He is willing to give her freedom so she can have a new life with the one she loved.That she do not have to pay him back for nothing.But now that nui loves purim with all hre heart just standing there think he is doing this just to push her away so she can lived with juang in the open as husband and wife.So nui refuse it and say that she do not want to owe him anything and walk away.Purim came up and hug her from that back and told her that he loves her for the first time.I have to go to the store will be right back and write more just about 20 or 30 mintue ok right back.
what the heck lollll , she was yelling outside for Purin to come out ? And then walk straight up to him and talk , i can't wait to seee that scene ! Sound dramtic !!

cecilia

Staff member
^me too .. i'm can actually picture it to be ... his sad face as he try to bid farewell to her .. Poor guy, he admit DEFEAT first lOl

Purim went to see Saengdao but Sauntat was there with her too.Purim told saengdao everything what happen between her and nui so finally she found out who the girl that purim was asking her about.Purim said because of his age difference he do not know how to tell her how he feels.Purim was leaving saengdao resort when he ran into nui both of them was suprise to see each other.Nui ran away and purim follow her but can't see where she went so he came back and tols saengdao and suntat that he saw nui.Saengdao was surprise but pretend not to know anything.She said to purim if nui is here she would see her name as a guest but nui name was not on her guest list.Purim ask saengdao if he can look around.He went through every room but no sign of nui.The only placed he did not look was at saengdao room so he ask her if he can go in her room just to make sure nui is not in there.Saengdao was afraid that nui would be hiding in there but with her spirit she let him go in anyway.He went in look a little bite and told saengdao that he do not want intrude her personal room.Purim told saengdao that he believe nui is around her somewhere so he told saengdoa and suntat that he will stay here for 2 or3 days.Kai came to saengdao resort he told nui that sustat has a customer that wants to buy his paintings for 3 million baht.He was suppose to met the buyer her at saengdao's resort.Then suntat shows up and said that he is not the one who wants to buy the painting it's purim.He wants to give this money to kai and nui so they can start their new lives together.Instead of jumping up and down being happen nui felt sad instead.Saengdao talk to nui about runing away from purim she said that if nui keep runing she will be running the rest of her lives.She said that nui did not do anything wrong why do she have to runaway from him.Nui thought everything through and walk straight to purim vacation home.Purim and sustat was there heard nui yelling outside saying that she will not run away from purim again.What he want to clear with her just say it.Purim start with he is sorry with everything in the past.He is willing to give her freedom so she can have a new life with the one she loved.That she do not have to pay him back for nothing.But now that nui loves purim with all hre heart just standing there think he is doing this just to push her away so she can lived with juang in the open as husband and wife.So nui refuse it and say that she do not want to owe him anything and walk away.Purim came up and hug her fromthat back and told her that he loves her for the first time.I have to go to the store will be right back and write more just about 20 or 30 mintue ok right back.
now you did it again .. got me left here hanging but i love it .. i love how you do this to us .. LOl ..
please come back and spoil some more .. i'll be up writing my abortion paper, so i'll be sure to tune in here.

thank you again na kha FOR giving me LOTS OF CANDIES :wub:

haha. i like this part -- b/c of his conscious on his age, he don't know how to approach Nui in regard to his love. i suppose, he act the way he does b/c he don't know what to do LOl poor guy! when you're in love, age is just a #!

Pim you are the greatest. Thank you. Did you watched ahead of us or have the movie script so you know what happened kha?
Pim probably got this from the magazine or from an online portal site of the script -- I'm just so thankful that Pim can translate for us :clap:

June, i can't wait for friday too .. only one more sleep to go like SEXCTHAI said in youtube LOl -- then after that, we have to wait another 4 MORE DAYS :(

sarN

sarNie Granny
In the ending preview , there was a scene Nui ran and he ran after her :wub: :wub: :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
^maybe it's the part where she ran off after she told him and then he chase her to confess his love to her LOL ..

man, these spoilers just keep building up my fever --- i want it to be friday already!

June, i dont' think it beat JLR yet -- JLR has like 5-7 LOl -- this probably has close to 5 though but for SURE, IT BEAT JLR on the kisses LOl

muahaha. i've checked the top posters and sarN and me are the biggest SPAMMER in this thread, must be the 3r scripts :blush:

junne

oh yea, definitely this lakorn beats JLR on the kisses LOL
in eps 9 the kisses seem real, but the other kisses it seems that they used camera techniques to make it looked real...
i am waiting for friday too...2 more days

cecilia

Staff member
^i think all the kisses in here looks real and WILD -- even i thought Harit's barge in kiss was CRAZY and wild but dang, Nok did it twice with Janie especially with all those crazy moves and messy hair result LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think the older gen. does it best when it comes to sadistic roles. they make it look wild and realistic at the same time

cecilia

Staff member
^i could not agree more .. Johnny is quite the sadist man LOl

pim

sarNie Hatchling
Nui was shock and confess so she ran off.Left purim sad and thought that nui did not loved him a all.Saengdao that was there to see what happen can see through everything clearly .She follow nui back to her resort.She saw nui just crying and it make her very sure of nui feeling that she loved purim with all of her heart.But she just won't say it that all.Saengdao shpw up at purim vacation home that night and sustat was there too.So she end up and told both purim and suntat that nui was at her resort but nui askher not to tell anyone.Purim thank her and said that he can't do anything more than he can cause everything is alreay too late.He said that nui loved kai so much that he can't even go in to messed with their loved at all.Then suntat said but id nui really loved kai there won't be any problem but if she does not how will we find out.Saengdao said the answer purim should be the one who can give them the answer.The next day purim send nui a white rose and a card saying that he is sorry but nui went to see him and threw the white rose and card at him with no feelings at all.And she told purim that he is making fun of her and kai because the white rose mean so much to them.Suntat saw purim face turn white and can't stand but to feel bad for him.Juang after coming out from the hospital instead of staying at home and rest she wants to go with kai to huahen because she know that purim is there.And the most importantance thing is that kai saw nui there too.Saengdao pave an easy road for purim to show his loved to nui but everything just seem so hard all over.Purim just felt sad all the time because he just so sure that the guy that nui loved is only kai.So suntat and saengdao wants to proved it for once and for all that who nui really loved.Then purim and saengdao pretend to be all sweet and everything with sustat as one of the actor who is jealous of sanegdao and purim.Everytime nui see them together she will alway look and feel pain but what she don't know is that all three of them is keeping an eye on her all the time just to see how she will react to them two as a couple.When juang and kai got to purim vacation home he was about to go back to krugtep.But he said that is good tha juang and kai show up so they can witness that the contract between him and nui is over.And purim told nui and kai that they can be happy together from now on.Instead of being all happy nui felt her heart is falling to pieces.And seeing purim and saengdao walking side by side to the car going back to krugtep nui felt worried and confess that she had to follow them and hide behid bushes just to see them getting in the van together.Kai saw her reaction with his own two eyes.Juang that went with purim and saengdao in the car just want to jump up and squeezed sanegdao on the neck.Because she have to sit alone in the back sit and saengdao get to sit with purim upfront.Juang felt like she is a third wheel the way purim and saengdao just talking and flirting in frong of her.Everytime she say something to saengdao she can talk back to juang everytime it make juang want to go crazy.When they got to purim house they drop juang off but she alway use the same i'm sick so purim won't have to takt saengdao home but she can not stop him from taking saengdao home anyway.That afternoon saengdao and purim went to see rose and ask her if she will help bringing purim and nui together.Rose knew in her heart that her daughter loved purim and purim told her that he loved nui so she say yes with what the planned is.Suntat at huahen star their planned ran to nui and aki that was walking at the beach saying that saengdao called and told him that purim got in an accident and it seem like purim is hurting very bad.Both nui and kai was shock especially nui that jump in the car fast and told suntat to hurry up and get to krugtep as fast as he can.When the three of them got to the hospital saengdao told them that purim is in i.c.u and the doctor won't let anyone to visit him yet because they don't know how hurt purim is yet.Saengdao said she did not know that kai and nui is coming too before they know anything it might be hours so she told them to go home and get some rest and come bakc and visit purim tomrrow morning.Kai look at nui that just standing there without saying anything but her eyes said everything that she is very worried about purim so kai reply for her.He said that go back home is the same they won't be able to sleep anyway rather stay here and see if purim really is safe first beacuse he is alway been nice to him and his mother anyway.Nui still not saying anything just thinking and worry about purim mora than anything.Saengdao and suntat went into the i.p room where the sick person is at but purim justlying on the bed smiling.Suntat said he can not believe that nui so worried about purim so much he just told her that purim was in a car accident she just jump in the car with suntat so fast with kai.sanegdao told suntat that this is not a game that you can play we just want to know how nui feels about purim that all.Suntat said i think nui loved purim sure but how about if it just a sympathy now what.Saengdao said but kai is a good person very good person and they do are a cute copule suntat said now you make purim feel bad now.Saengdao said that loved is a very soft feeling you guys need to think and think again about loved.Because the woman is the one who choose the guy not the guy choose the woman.And nui would choose someone she loved not someone she feel sympathy for or feel bad for.Purim that was all happy went into a sad stage again and said you are right nui is the one who have to chooes not him or kai.Saengdao came out and told nui and kai thay cango in and visit purim not so thay follow her to see purim who is lying there not moving with a badge wrap around his arm and red dot all over his arms.Kai ask if he is ok why the doctor not hook him up with salt water or give him blood saengdao turn to suntat and give him a sing to answer that.Suntat said because that all you see is the pain out side but the have to x-ray him again tomorrow to see if his bone is not broken and his brain is function ok.Kai want to know how it happen saengdao said that pirim was thinking too much about something every since they left her resort and drop his mom off purim was taking her home and ran into the streetlight.Nui who just stand there and listen know that her world and purim world will never clapse each other forever.I still got a lot but i have to sleep i go to work early i will come back tomorrow if i can goodnight.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^haha hes probaly the #1 most sadistic. dont you notice how most of the old gen. portray their sadistic roles really similar.. like johhnny, chatchai, sam, off pongpat etc. you can see that they put their ALL into the role..it comes out looking very crazy though lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
thank u ! Man , everyone is in it on the plan , poor Nui , she hurt & stress out about something that was all a set up :lol:

Wait Pim! When will Purim found out about the pregrancy ?

sarN

sarNie Granny
^^haha hes probaly the #1 most sadistic. dont you notice how most of the old gen. portray their sadistic roles really similar.. like johhnny, chatchai, sam, off pongpat etc. you can see that they put their ALL into the role..it comes out looking very crazy though lol
true , I think Jonny is more sadistic lol but Chatchai are wild in force kisses , the man pile your hair into a bird nest :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^Yeah, the old generation are quite TALENT .. i like most of them too Lol

sarN, bird nest -- that's just too freakin hilarious!!!!

THANK YOU PIM AGAIN for the wonderful SPOILER ..
you have made our night super awesome -- now we can't for more anymore.
have a good rest, will be here to read more tomorrow as we all wait for FRIDAY TO COME by.

thank you again na kha and good night --

I'm glad they're all together in this plan -- thank god, SANDAO'S there to make him sort out his feeling too LOl

tinah

sarNie Coma
i have no idea what you gals are talking about cuz i didnt wanna spoil myself lol i wanna be suprise when the time come