Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

onahc

sarNie Elites
Has a ch 3 lakon ever gone over 15 in ratings? It seems even the worst ch 7 lakon gets a higher rating than the best ch 3 lakon. I suppose it's true ch 7 has a wider reach in viewers, like maybe some provinces receive ch 7 and not ch 3.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^not often ch3 lakorn will reach up to a 10 so like a few will get that far..sadly, this year the only lakorn of ch3 that did well was Ploy/Pors lakorn which got a 17. but lets see who will grab the awards at the end of the year ^_^

i heard that plerng see roong is replacing this lakorn on the 14th! so that means this lakorn has 4 more epis left til the ending. thats actually not alot so hopefully it will be satisfying!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
really just 4 more episode and i just started get hooked
purin is gonna get burned and im pretty sure he'll know right away that nui is pregnant

sarN

sarNie Granny
4 more ? it end at eps 13 ? so short :lol: JLR was at 14 ! Ch 3 lakorn are short for real while Ch 7 goes up to 16 - 20 !

pim

sarNie Hatchling
Purim went to see Rose and ask her if she know any of Nui's friend.Rose said the only person she know about is kai.She ask purim why he want her back to take revenge on her more.Rose tell him if he want to do it why not do it to her why her daughter.So purim told her that he loves nui and ant to marry her rose was all happy and excited for nui.After purim left she called juang and told her everything that purim said juang went crazy.Purim came home got all back up with his suit case to go look fo nui.Juang went down on her knee begging him not to go but he went anyway.She shock they have to take her to the hospital.Purim came to stay at his vacation home at huahen just to look for nui and make sure she is not around here.I have to go back to work but i'll drop by later after work i got plenty more to tell cecilia good one to hope you guys can wait i get off work around 7:30 p.m.

cecilia

Staff member
OMG PIM, you're killing me here .. you left me at a cliff -- hanging LOl ..
i wanna hurry you so bad now but it's alright, take your time ja ..
whatever you have gave me, get me going like an energizer bunny for a few hours.
this is so good -- you're one awesome teaser ^^

can't wait for more .. THANK YOU AND THANK YOU IN ADVANCE .. (giggle like a fangirl now)
-- can you tell, i've been waiting for this all day, i even check it at school while working LOl --
THANK YOU, i can breath now !!!

i like how he just ignore her and continue his journey to find his WIFE :wub:
he should have done this earlier before JUANG took advantage of him Lol

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
Pim---

thank you for the spoilers. please give us as many spoilers as you want. Especially when he finds out about her pregnancy and begins begging for forgiveness. hhehehee

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
oh! i didn't want it to end so soon :(
i hope MART/SUSIES' lakorn will be awesome too then.

For some reasons, I don't really like Mart's acting. He is good looking and all but his acting his not that great. He doesn't seem enthusiatic, or agressive with his acting, just mostly dull from his facial expressions.

cecilia

Staff member
^MUAHA. I don't either but b/c it's a slap/kiss, i'm giving it a try LOL -- and it's SUSIE's first time acting as n'ek so yup, i plan to watch it b/c it's SLAP/KISS lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea, apparently they announce on SSBT live that plerng see roong will be airing on the 16th. hey look on the bright side another kiss/slap lakorn on the way. not to mention "R" and kidnap :lol: also another remake too

they should atleast have up to 14 epi! but then its good that they dont like to drag out their lakorn cuz it might get ruin..unlike ch7

tinah

sarNie Coma
oops my mistake. i made some typos. SSBT actually announce plerng see rong to air on 14th replacing this slot but according to jakjaan they cancel that airing time. any confirmination? if so, that mean they extended this lakorn :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
7 pm ? What time zone ? I can picture Rose getting all happy , she going be rich hahahha

cecilia

Staff member
^tinah, that's what i've read and heard too .. so yup, i'll go with Jakjaan just b/c i'm still hopeful for more scenes/episode. I have not have enough of THIS LAKORN yet lOl --

Pim, please come back soon :wub:

sarN, it's 7:20 pm my central timezone LOL -- i'm hoping, Pim meant my timezone too Lol =-- i can't even concentrate on reading and i'm suppose to write a 3 pages paper due tomorrow --- it feel like Thursday night LOL

cecilia

Staff member
^i guess, they like to play with the oversea fans' emotion Lol ..
especially those that wait like us here in sarnworld Lol (j/k)

i guess, nothing's certain until the day it's airing lOl

BTW. any preview for MART/SUZIE'S lakorn yet?

Who's Susie?
Never heard of her.
Ceda, she's the girl that played as Aon's friend in his and noon s's lakorn 'SeuRukChakYaiOlaworn'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUsnp0ILzxw <-- the girl at 33 second into the clip

anyway, i was so bored yesterday, i went youtubing and start watching all BTS of NAMPEUNG KOM lol -- pretty interesting !!!

little

sarNie Adult
cant wait for the next epi and more spoilers. luv the actors and storyline it's better than the sam's version. this is more intense and strong n'ek. can't wait for susie and mart revenge lakorn. that's 3 lakorns slap/kiss for ch. 3. 1.pat 2. npk and 3 psr hehehe gigglings

pim

sarNie Hatchling
Purim went to see Saengdao but Sauntat was there with her too.Purim told saengdao everything what happen between her and nui so finally she found out who the girl that purim was asking her about.Purim said because of his age difference he do not know how to tell her how he feels.Purim was leaving saengdao resort when he ran into nui both of them was suprise to see each other.Nui ran away and purim follow her but can't see where she went so he came back and tols saengdao and suntat that he saw nui.Saengdao was surprise but pretend not to know anything.She said to purim if nui is here she would see her name as a guest but nui name was not on her guest list.Purim ask saengdao if he can look around.He went through every room but no sign of nui.The only placed he did not look was at saengdao room so he ask her if he can go in her room just to make sure nui is not in there.Saengdao was afraid that nui would be hiding in there but with her spirit she let him go in anyway.He went in look a little bite and told saengdao that he do not want intrude her personal room.Purim told saengdao that he believe nui is around her somewhere so he told saengdoa and suntat that he will stay here for 2 or3 days.Kai came to saengdao resort he told nui that sustat has a customer that wants to buy his paintings for 3 million baht.He was suppose to met the buyer her at saengdao's resort.Then suntat shows up and said that he is not the one who wants to buy the painting it's purim.He wants to give this money to kai and nui so they can start their new lives together.Instead of jumping up and down being happen nui felt sad instead.Saengdao talk to nui about runing away from purim she said that if nui keep runing she will be running the rest of her lives.She said that nui did not do anything wrong why do she have to runaway from him.Nui thought everything through and walk straight to purim vacation home.Purim and sustat was there heard nui yelling outside saying that she will not run away from purim again.What he want to clear with her just say it.Purim start with he is sorry with everything in the past.He is willing to give her freedom so she can have a new life with the one she loved.That she do not have to pay him back for nothing.But now that nui loves purim with all hre heart just standing there think he is doing this just to push her away so she can lived with juang in the open as husband and wife.So nui refuse it and say that she do not want to owe him anything and walk away.Purim came up and hug her fromthat back and told her that he loves her for the first time.I have to go to the store will be right back and write more just about 20 or 30 mintue ok right back.