Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
that's what i was saying , he so conceited :lol: , he so full of himself , trying to make Nui jealous & then going ask her if she love him & jealous of him w/ Dao . I think it's because in eps 8 , when he came into her room and Nui was crying on the bed , Nui told him not to touch her anymore because he have that lady as well & then he smile :lol: , therefore he assume she must of have some feeling toward him ! That's the only explanations why he all the sudden so conceited lol
hes so full of himself. how can he let her wait in the room for him while he was smooching with khun juang <_< i think the reason he say all those things to nui so he can feel good about himself but deep down he has no confidents :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^I know .. i came back in here before heading to bed, hoping PIM's back to spoil more but sadly no :(

who is sam? what do you mean by Sam? is he the director?
Sam is an elder actor too -- he's this guy : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFVjBiK39tQ

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Sam was a hottie and a great actor. I love the lakorn he did with Tik K. If only he's still young and did more lakorns with Tik, Ning,etc the classic actresses, he would have been my #1 favorite actor.

Anyways, I must say that this new version with Chatchai and Janie is the best remake version so far, more exciting than the one with Sam. The characters are more developed and move at a faster pace; it's also more intense. Can't wait to see more.

What days is this lakorn air on? I just start watching this lakorn so I want to know so I can check my schedule.

sarN

sarNie Granny
hes so full of himself. how can he let her wait in the room for him while he was smooching with khun juang <_< i think the reason he say all those things to nui so he can feel good about himself but deep down he has no confidents :lol:
yeah, i believe he felt insecure every time he see Nui w/ another man , it prolly because he was once broken hearted & betray by Rose , therefore he doesn't have much confident in a relationship , that's why he get jealous & in rage quickly , he subconsciously possessive of her like a snake guarding it's egg lol & when he kisses her it's his way of reminding her that she is off limited.

junne

oh yea, especially in the latest eps, he kissed her after she came out from changing...he was like this reliefs me from stressing...

sarN

sarNie Granny
hahaha, even when with one good arm & she pregnant he still want to take advantage of her , i guess no more rough kisses :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^muahaha. he's mad - you girls recalled that one scene in the preview where he thrash all his stuff off his mirror -- i think he's mad jealous that she's gone and he can't seem to find her or that when he kick Gai out and Nui came in protesting -- i just thought it's cute how he always want things to be organize in his room, even how he have them stuff set up in his bathroom, someone must really piss him off to have him do this to his own precious stuff LOL

Anyway, i wish it's Friday already -- it's only Tuesday :(

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah , he thrash the whole counter clean ! He prolly thought she run off w/ one of her male follower :lol: , like what happen w/him and Rose , the past repeating ! But i wonder what happen to his arm & the scene where he on his knee as if he was proposing , I think he going pretend to have interest/dating Dao so he can go see her at the resort , she going misunderstand him again , wasn't in the old version like that ^^ Nui thought he like the other lady .

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Eng sub for ep 3 is complete. Preview for ep 4 looks awesome. I want to spoil myself so bad by watching ahead, but @_@~

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeah, i believe he felt insecure every time he see Nui w/ another man , it prolly because he was once broken hearted & betray by Rose , therefore he doesn't have much confident in a relationship , that's why he get jealous & in rage quickly , he subconsciously possessive of her like a snake guarding it's egg lol & when he kisses her it's his way of reminding her that she is off limited.
and obviously he probaly thinks it runs in the gene..like mother like daughter. he thinks nui is gonna easily fall in love with him then he can throw her away like trash but apparently hes the one fallen for her. so hes basically doing all the chasing :lol:

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
Eng sub for ep 3 is complete. Preview for ep 4 looks awesome. I want to spoil myself so bad by watching ahead, but @_@~

thank for the subtitles with your hard work. We are very excited and like this lakorn very much. I was wondering why don't you post it on youtube. it would be easier for others to search since most of lakorns are posted there.

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
I wondering how Purin find out Nui is pregnant. Someone said she finds out she is pregnant when she moved out of the house right? I saw a clip that looks like a wedding clip of Purin and Nui as they were on stage and Nui threw the bouquet at Purin and ran out the room with someone. she was crying. someone know what happen?

tinah

sarNie Coma
News on NK 2009. anyone care to translate? maybe its good feedbacks

http://www.daradaily.com/news/18010/อภิมหึมามหา..เปลี่ยน!!/

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
thank for the subtitles with your hard work. We are very excited and like this lakorn very much. I was wondering why don't you post it on youtube. it would be easier for others to search since most of lakorns are posted there.
ViiKii is easier for a team effort, I suppose. Certain people and work on the uploading and/or segment, others can focus on subbing. Everything's in real time so we can release subs faster. You can actually watch our process and estimate the completion time. Plus, ViiKii's awesome, I just want to support them. :>

News on NK 2009. anyone care to translate? maybe its good feedbacks

http://www.daradaily.com/news/18010/อภิมหึมามหา..เปลี่ยน!!/
The tone of the article's very..negative..lol The author wrote about how the 2009 is so different than the previous version, saying that the director, writers, and producers had joined hands and "murder the 4 main characters, Purim, Nui, Rose and Juang." She mentioned how this version destroyed the "classic" script of the old version. She gave an example too. The previous version, Rose and Juang had the same husband (being Purim) but in this version, they are old friends.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with it. The story line gets updated, that's all.

tinah

sarNie Coma
The tone of the article's very..negative..lol The author wrote about how the 2009 is so different than the previous version, saying that the director, writers, and producers had joined hands and "murder the 4 main characters, Purim, Nui, Rose and Juang." She mentioned how this version destroyed the "classic" script of the old version. She gave an example too. The previous version, Rose and Juang had the same husband (being Purim) but in this version, they are old friends.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with it. The story line gets updated, that's all.
oh wow, i kind of figure they would eventually have a say in this lakorn lol it is totally different from the old version but its definately more enjoyable though..

thanks for the brief translation

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
Honestly. I am glad they change the script a little bite. becasue it would be very akward if Rose, Juang slept with Purin already, and now he is sleeping with Rose's daughter Nui. People would hate and disgust his character even more.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
june2s the thing is that Rose has slept with Purim in this version because in one scene where Juang was being a by tch to Nui she goes it's really disgusting to see a daughter share the same husband as her mother once had or it's disgusting to see a daughter sleep with a man that her mother once slept with something along those lines. It's never stated or anything that they slept together but it's very apparent that they did in this version.

I think the article is more about how Juang slept with purim also but in this version she hasn't I don't think so.

I like this version because the characters play their part well. In the old version they did too, but it was a little dull lol. I like the old version, but to me this seems like an entirely different lakorn so I don't really wanna compare the two.

Juang's character kind of annoys the crap out of me though. Her facial expressions and etc. LOL but she fitst he part though except for when she's trying to seduce Purim it's kind of weird LOL. In the old version that Juang she was gorgeous and young looking lol so it wasn't so awkward. In this -.-" LOL she still looks beautiful, but she's a little aged to be seductive lol

jakjann

Jakjann
Lakorn is very fast... Pin understand all wrong and kill Kik M :angry:
James... very evil (I hate him :rolleyes: only in this lakorn hehe) how can he go away when Pin kill Kik and don´t help :eek:...

Poor Aom and her family , I cry when I saw all scene in the temple

UPS WORONG TOPIC!!!!
Can someone change it to the right Topic
sry!!!!!