Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
@CherryApple: Thanks for the pictures.

So it's going down some time next week then. I wonder what led up to it. Jealous rage? Rude comment from Nui? Can't wait to see how this turns out.

junne

thanks for the pics...it seems that it's happening in his room...i wonder what triggers this...probably jealousy

ngongim

sarNie Egg
I have watched the older version of Nampeung Kom with Sam and Pupae. I liked that version and I am hooked on this version with Janie and Chatchai. I look forward to how this version would turn out. I think Janie and Chatchai are doing a great job at portraying the characters. Maybe I'm a little biased because I am fan of Janie...but whatevs :p . (This is my first post...so I am still trying to figure out how this forum works.)

tinah

sarNie Coma
cant believe this is half way through the lakorn already. this is what i hate about the fri-sun slot. you get to see more epis per week but it'll end really fast...im thinking this will have only 12 epis like any other ch3 lakorn especially since alot has happen already

cecilia

Staff member
^tinah, that's what i've said earlier too .. i love that i get to watch so many episode in 3 days but sad that it'll end in no time :(

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
hows this lakorn going?

the idea of it and chatchai juz scares me...like a pedifile feeding on a lilo kid..i can't bring myself to watch it or tink bout it
but then i see ppl having the banner of it all around..so is it going well? juz checking up on everyone and their lakorns... :ph34r:

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
It also makes subbing even harder, even if you pick up the series right away..at the most, we take up to a week to finish 1 episode. Since it airs 3 times a week, we won't catch up in time ;o;.

cecilia

Staff member
awe, he's missing her already as he stared on the 3 million check LOl ..

a bit cruel of him to say that she has no pride and living off some ppl like a parasite :(

she ripped the check apart and came back to stay with him b/c she don't want him to see her as a brainless person like he accused her off. she will work all her life even if she have to as long as she get to keep her pride. He's happy that she's staying :p

i could not get enough of the mother bickering, i like how they try to play smart LOl

i can't expressed how much i love this version -- i love how she stood up and use his words to hold him against it .. i love how she told him that she hope he'll keep up with what he said that he will never touch or pick on such bad blood person like her. OMG, the look on his face was priceless! -- BURNT HIM BACK!

OMG, i just realized that PANOOK & NAMFON are back again as SANTAH and SANDAO (Job & Noon) :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
i knew it ! there's some hidden stuff in the contract --
2 years as his wife -- at least, there was no mention of child yet --

can't wait to see him taste his sour contract later on (i hope she hide the pregnancy from him) !!!
^^ he's conniving !!!

i hope he'll take her away soon -- i can't stand watching JUANG jump into conclusion every time she see them together .. she's not considerate of her son's feeling either .. quite bad as a mother -- i thought Rose was bad but man, Juang is no less either.

hm, i'm not sure if it's a willing or not .. he quite manipulated though -- so funny how she say, you promised already, are you eating your own word now .. she'll continue to be his wife, until the contract expire since neither one of them love each other .. however, she ask him not to hurt Gai's feeling, he can do it to her but not pls not to Gai

it's quite sad how he just took her and then kick her out when he's done .. I SERIOUSLY hope he pays back -- can't wait to see the rest of the episodes