Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha i think cecilia might be right. looks like next week he will kidnap her to some resort like on your banner..i thought that would come at the ending epi or something. i wonder was he just pretending to be nice when he was hugging her from behind on next weeks epi..maybe he raped her and later on try to comfort her..

i also got the chilled when khun purin was forcing himself on Nui. at some point i had to cover my eyes :lol: actually was there 3 attempts on todays epi?

little

sarNie Adult
i kind of curious and gross out. Is pra ek a version cuz they mention that he brought girls up to his room and they never escape from him. Plus that pra ek and rose were engaged and it show the flashback where rose is leaving at Purin's house when his mom were still alive. so that means rose and purin live together already and that means they slept with each other right. that just nasty. i hope not or else i will not continue to watch it. please tell me if u know about this unless u guys have concerns like me. please clarify.

cecilia

Staff member
i kind of curious and gross out. Is pra ek a version cuz they mention that he brought girls up to his room and they never escape from him. Plus that pra ek and rose were engaged and it show the flashback where rose is leaving at Purin's house when his mom were still alive. so that means rose and purin live together already and that means they slept with each other right. that just nasty. i hope not or else i will not continue to watch it. please tell me if u know about this unless u guys have concerns like me. please clarify.
i think there was nothing going on between them since her mother's a two timer then. she wouldn't take the chance, she's too smart for that.

Tinah, that scene on Sarn's banner happen in yesterday episode .. after he's done scolding at her for not doing a good job at cleaning his room.

i'm looking forward to the kidnapping scene, it's when she will turn around and get back at him .. JUST LIKE NIAN in NAMTAN MAI and her fake pregnancy, i hope she use the idea of the baby to hold/twist and make him suffer --- BAD for all the things he caused her.

you know what i'm thinking -- since NUI'S PREGNANT in this version .. how lucky is the baby to inherit that money :wub: -- oh, i could so see how Purim spoil him/her too after realizing that he love his/her mommy. Gosh, i'm so looking forward to the next few episodes :wub:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ending theme mv: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMMYCcv8HVo

they aired it on one of their cable channels first. so i recorded it from da live stream on their site lol da mv was a lil funny man lol it was like he's a viewer dat wants to go and comfort her. it's a lil creepy too haha and they didn't really show art's face so i dunno if they was tryin to make it like aof was supposed to be art i dunno but whatever it's just a karaoke mv

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw it! i lob how u always leavin comments thanks uuu cecilia. i haven't seen nicole's whole mv but it did look slightly better from what i've seen lol they don't really invest much in aof but they sure do try to squeeze as much money out of him as they can

junne

i can't wait for the upcoming episodes...the lakorn is getting good...
i agree this lakorn is like a completely new lakorn if compared to the old version. i wonder how he's going to make her stay with him since now pek's friend has offered to repay her mom's debt...maybe kidnap her or make her marry him...

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
i can't wait for the upcoming episodes...the lakorn is getting good...
i agree this lakorn is like a completely new lakorn if compared to the old version. i wonder how he's going to make her stay with him since now pek's friend has offered to repay her mom's debt...maybe kidnap her or make her marry him...
That's why I think the r-scene will be some time early next week. Once she's out of Purim's house she can see Kai as much as she wants to. I'm sure he's going to want to pretty much do anything to ruin the possibility of her being with any man other than him.

Does anyone know what the total number of episodes is, yet? Since it's CH3 it probably won't be more than 12 or 13, right? And we still haven't met the younger girl that Art's character falls for since Nui is taken lol.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Art suppose to have another love interest ? Noon character haven't show up yet & i believe she the lady that Nui suppose to work with after she left the house & later on Noon character fall in love with Purin not knowing Nui use to be his mistress /wife , there a scene in the preview that show Purin on his knee w/ a ring , I'm guessing he proposing to Noon :lol:

onahc

sarNie Elites
I wonder too how he's going to make Nui stay. I think he's scheming with Gai's mom as you can see in the preview at the end of episode 6. I gotta say, Nok's character is so devious with little tricks up his sleeves.

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
Art suppose to have another love interest ? Noon character haven't show up yet & i believe she the lady that Nui suppose to work with after she left the house & later on Noon character fall in love with Purin not knowing Nui use to be his mistress /wife , there a scene in the preview that show Purin on his knee w/ a ring , I'm guessing he proposing to Noon :lol:
I might be wrong lol, but he looked upset in the ending credits when Noon's character was sitting with Purim. But now that I think about it, he might have been upset because he knows about Purim and Nui. I just assumed that he liked her lol.

-credits to ATEAMFORUM

junne

I wonder too how he's going to make Nui stay. I think he's scheming with Gai's mom as you can see in the preview at the end of episode 6. I gotta say, Nok's character is so devious with little tricks up his sleeves.
i so agree with you...he has too many tricks and plans and he always ahead of her...

i wonder too how he's going to keep her.

cecilia

Staff member
^he'll kidnap her to his resort -- do the thigns he have to do .. then turn around and control her since the preview have her mom telling Jong that her daughter now turn from servant to mistress of the house ... as for Job and Noon, i believe he likes her, that's why he gave Purim that look --- anyway, i thought Noon suppose to be an aunt, related to Nui's father side of the family. In Sam's version, that's what it was -- and toward the end, she ask Nui if she love Purim while Purim hide behind some wall to listen to their conversation (it's a setup)

anyway, all i can say is that there are so many twist and turn, it's like a new lakorn that i can't predict what will come next. Lol

junne

^he'll kidnap her to his resort -- do the thigns he have to do .. then turn around and control her since the preview have her mom telling Jong that her daughter now turn from servant to mistress of the house ... as for Job and Noon, i believe he likes her, that's why he gave Purim that look --- anyway, i thought Noon suppose to be an aunt, related to Nui's father side of the family. In Sam's version, that's what it was -- and toward the end, she ask Nui if she love Purim while Purim hide behind some wall to listen to their conversation (it's a setup)

anyway, all i can say is that there are so many twist and turn, it's like a new lakorn that i can't predict what will come next. Lol
thanks for enlightening us...so he's going to kidnap her to his resort...i like how you said he will do the things he have to do...yes, he's going to use this to control her...

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ooooo kidnap! You can't go wrong with revenge/slap&kiss/r'scene/kidnap/babies :lol:. Is i'm the only one think it's not going be an r'scene ? I think he will strike a bargain with her !

junne

Ooooo kidnap! You can't go wrong with revenge/slap&kiss/r'scene/kidnap/babies :lol:. Is i'm the only one think it's not going be an r'scene ? I think he will strike a bargain with her !
lol...i think it might first be an r and will turn to willing...i just notice that the part when she tied his tie. it seems that she has feeligs for him besides hating him....
i watched the ending theme mv, it seems that there is a part in there we haven't seen yet. she's lying on her bed and he's doing what he's doing and she's not fighting him.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Where the MV ? I want to see :lol: . I think it's a rawr turn willing because it would be something difference from the old version but of course Nui would never agreed to be his wife , therefore there must be some kind of bargain bwt them , it either involve money or her mother !

cecilia

Staff member
^June, i saw that too .. i thought maybe it was during the 2nd force when he was on top of her -- before Kai came to her room but it's not either -- probably be the next few episodes. LOL

I think it'll be a willing after yesterday episode when she keeps stealing look at him as she continue to tie his tie.

sarN, i think it'll involve her mother more so than money -- that's what WILLY use against TAO in FAILOUNG, it's her SISTER over the money -- all sadist p'ek will use human threats. I just can't wait til she turn around and use her baby to threaten him back :wub:

oh, Pich uploaded the mv here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMMYCcv8HVo

junne

sarn, the mv is the link that diamend gave us several posts ago.
cecilia...me too i thought it was the same attempt before kai called her on ep 6, but it's not...they have on different clothes. i think she's wearing pink and he's wearing a light blue shirt. he's kissing her while she's lying down just crying. he probably bargain with her that's why she's not fighting back or maybe she's knows that she can't overpower him.