Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
ya no problem and don't forget to listen to da songs lol
haha. now his brother stop promoting and you take over LOl ..

one of the best song from him -- got me feeling sad each time listen to it ..
i feel touch by AOF like when i listen to P'BIRD -- the emotions are expressed nicely in the lyric.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh i thought he was still doin caps. i guess he got lazy LOL ish ok da song don't need promoting. i can't get enough though. i got dis lakorn song already now i wanna hear his new single for his album but it won't be out til next month ughh

aof pongsak sings da ending theme and nicole theriault sings da beginning theme ana

cecilia

Staff member
^i dont' know .. i have not visit pantip lately Lol ..
i'm just taking your words from our last conversation LOL

i wanna hear his new songs too.
if you hear it, spoil it for me too LOl

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hell yea i'm always searchin da internet up and down for his new songs when i hear news of it lol they get leaked so i get it b4 it gets on da radio. his first single is gon be a duet though ahhh i wanna hear itt

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i dunno he never said lol i read an interview and he said w/ nong khon nueng and i was like WHO??????? lol he said it's gon be a fast song. a cute song. god damn i wanna know who

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ohh aof's. he's workin on his 5th album along w/ rehearsing for a musical and he said dat a single will be released from da new album in nov.

cecilia

Staff member
i dunno he never said lol i read an interview and he said w/ nong khon nueng and i was like WHO??????? lol he said it's gon be a fast song. a cute song. god damn i wanna know who
why do i have the feeling that it'll be with GRAND the star5 when you mention the word 'FAST' LOl

i like when he sing ballad song -- not a big fan of him in fast song =.=

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
da fast songs on his albums SUCK except for da last album lol those songs were cute because they finally stopped makin shietty fast songs for him and produced cute medium songs lol he's good at doin both though but his voice is shown more in slow songs.

u know who i thought first? i thought namcha lol

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
I like his slow songs! It's better.
I like the "would you please" one.
That one was perfect for me:)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yop would you please was a medium. his writers are experts in ballads so when they try to write fast songs it come out perdy shietty LOL but i think dis new one will be good cause they releasing it as a single. da fast songs in his past albums were like fillers lol

cecilia

Staff member
da fast songs on his albums SUCK except for da last album lol those songs were cute because they finally stopped makin shietty fast songs for him and produced cute medium songs lol he's good at doin both though but his voice is shown more in slow songs.

u know who i thought first? i thought namcha lol
hm. namcha's not bad -- but i would so much prefer DA -- her rocker powerhouse voice an go with AOF (if he were to have a fast duet)

i like his version of I WILL SURVIVE!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
if it's da then it should be a rock song not a cute pop song lol but oh my gosh dat would be a dream come true aof and da. ahhhhh! have u seen any of da behind the scenes clips for da musical? he sound so god damn good. ish crazy dat he keeps improving when he's already so good

cecilia

Staff member
it's good that's he improving -- i watch a few and notice it too .. that's why i envy my friend's friend in thailand right now studying. i wish i'm there so i can enjoy the show when it go on sale.

yeah, it would be a dream come true if it's with DA -- i love her rocker voice and with aof's powerful voice, they can pull of an mellow-rock duet ^^

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
but u know if u go back and watch his old live performances he always could project his voice like dat it's just now he can do it w/ less effort lol

he has a song w/ p'mint maleewan but they won't release it at all. it's only available on one of grammy's hotlines. u have to pay to listen to it. da proceeds go to charity