Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
I have to agree, I've only watched the first episode and it was REALLY good. I normally don't watch stuff from Ch.3, but I'm glad that I'm giving this one a chance.
well, i'm glad you gave this one a try and decide to sub it for the nonthai revenge lakorn lover fans too.
Tomorrow, the exciting saga continue --

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
she's moving in tomorrow -- poor Kai :(
I feel sorry for him already. I mean really...the girl you love is married to the man that you're indebted to? Purim pays all of his expenses and takes care of his mother. Now he can't be with Nui, unless he turns his back on the kindness that Purim has shown both him and his mom.

cecilia

Staff member
^no but there was another forceful kiss today .. it seem like there's a kiss in every episode .. they're preparing for the r scene :unsure:

sarN

sarNie Granny
hahaha , to much force kiss from Purin will give Nui a neck sprain for sure !

*** i just saw the opening preview , lord , it look as if there going be lots of bed room scene, force kiss/slap :lol: Markers Group sure know how to make a teaser ! There a scene in the preview where Purin kissed Nui in the office & Job walk in hahaha ..i find that soo funny because Job liked Nui too

tinah

sarNie Coma
cecilia, fill us in with todays epi hehe im not home right now so just wanted to know any juicy scenes today.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, just saw the opening credit. so many force kiss and bedroom scenes like what sarn said..Nui has no way to escape once she moves in..

http://www.youtube.com/user/yiln10510#p/u/1/8vRMq1QUs7E

cecilia

Staff member
cecilia, fill us in with todays epi hehe im not home right now so just wanted to know any juicy scenes today.
Another force kiss and he's back to claim the money he spent on her and the things she use to get herself ready for the wedding. Sadly, it was not a wedding, it was only a golf party he set up to award her as 'golf beauty' -- so all these times, she's assuming that he want to marry her. He's just playing along -- even Nui was shocked to see what he did. She gave him a slap though ..

Purim's stalking Kai and Nui -- quite creepy but yeah, he's trying to break them apart --

One funny part in here was Khun Jong coming in to Purim's room, dress in her satin night gown, offering herself to him, he have to force her to get out and tell her straight forward that he does not think and look at her that way but as a sister .. what a big SLAP on the face. she left his room crying as she ran into Kai. She locked herself and committed suicide next day assuming that Rose and Purim are married. LOl

I can never emphasize enough on how much i love the editors for working on this lakorn. I love how they execute these awesome scenes. The background music fit so well with the play scene.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
haha. it's so hard seeing you complaining about actor LOl .. he's not that bad to look at -- i actually enjoy him in here LOl --btw, if nothing happen, how is she going to be pregnant, she can't pull a VIRGIN MARY STUNT, ya know B)

sarN, i know .. a r for sure b/c he's quite old -- i just hope it's willing instead. LOL

The intro song is so INTERESTING .. so many intense scenes ^^

i love how the two mothers keep arguing and fighting -- unaware that what they expect is the UNEXPECTED from Purim.

He looks so creepy, stalking her like that :blink:
Lol yeah Nok isn't so bad in this one. He actually looks good with Janie. I'm just a bit disturbed still after Preuksa Saward :lol: it's gonna take a bit getting use too. In a way it would be good to see Willy in this role since he refuses to play dad and this an "Older Pra'ek" role lol. But I don't think Willy does R scene.

I think I remember the R scene in the old version -.-" lol the aftermath scene wasn't so sweet lol.

I like this version though because Janie stands up for herself. In Pupae's version she was a complete push over. I love how they got Nok Jariya to play the mother she's a great actress. Equal to Jarunee who was mom in the old version.

This is the only lakorn I actually can watch the entire thing LOL normally I'm fast forwarding like nothing... I actually enjoy this one

cecilia

Staff member
^i know what you mean. I love JARUNEE in sam's version. she's freakin hilarious in there.. and Jariya did a well job as well as the mother -- she cracked me up with her conceited thoughts. I actually like the two bickering mothers .. their revenge and encounter are so intense and at your face kind of talk in here -- each have their moment. Lol

So far, i have not fast forward either lOl -- i actually renew my account with iptv b/c of this lakorn too -- otherwise, it expired last night and i can live with just one lq episode of NM ending LOl but b/c i like this, i force myself into renewing it despite the complain about not having ch7 stuff LOl

sarN

sarNie Granny
Isn't the n'ek in Sam's version Shirley Khemupsorn's sister name Pupae?
Yes ! That's Cherry older sister !!

Hey , there a scene in the preview where Nui's shirt was shred :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^pulling a NANGFAH GUB SATAN LOVE stunt Lol -- he was all over her in the preview too ..
even tell Kai that she's there as one of his women. KAI SUPPORTER, prepared to feel his heartache !!!

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
Uhm seems likes a good one.
I wanna give it a try,but no sub:(
Makes me sad when I miss a good lakorn
like this