Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think nui's mom is more upset that khun purin didnt choose her in exchange for marriage yet he goes and pick her daughter instead :lol: if she really cared about Nui she wouldn't drug her to that sia guy. really selfish <_<

cecilia

Staff member
^she is .. that's why what he said to her is like a big slap in the face LOl .. i'm glad Nui's marrying Purin instead of those other sia -- at least on this part, she know she won't have to be so creep out like the other b/c there's Kai there to accompany her lonesome and that PURIN will probably won't eat her alive since he said that he will not stoop that low (give her a little faith)

sarN

sarNie Granny
all p'k said that , they alway end up eating their words :lol: :lol: Kai present is what add fuel to fire , not so comforting , r'scene happen out of jealous , Purin show his jealous side already , the way he stare at her , gosh give me the chill :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
haha. i know what you mean -- that's why i said that the first confrontation between them three was awesome. It was at the time when he still use that metaphor insult on her to take advantage of her every moves. The look on her face was cute when she put two of two together to form PURIN as in K'PU!

I love it when p'ek eat their own words. That's one reason i like about revenge lakorn too -- like that time when Willy have to sulk in and admit his own word in Fai Lueng after he threaten her that he'll take about their realtionship to kithi LOL she turn around and provoke him more to go with the plan. serve him right !!

Oh yeah, so much for Nangfah gub satan too .. DAMN, johnny is so HOT TEMPTER in there. I still think he is the #1 creepy sadist p'ek -- every time he do something to his n'ek, it scare me -- the part of him tying her down with a bra was hilarious too !!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey atleast khun purin isnt ugly looking like those other Sia guys..i dont get why every pra'ek always say to n'ek they wont go that low or what not yet they are following her everywhere.. :lol:

my thought exactly, sarn. chatchai and those perverted eyes of his..

cecilia

Staff member
^i think as he age, it starts to look creepy. i watch some younger role of him and he was pretty good looking -_-

tinah

sarNie Coma
he was definately handsome back in his younger years. hes one of my fav. actor but to still him as pra'ek is gross. this lakorn is exceptional since hes suppose to be an older man lol

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. i'm making an exception in this one b/c the p'ek is suppose to be old too -- however, i can't seem to find any excuse for PREUKSA and YURN MAN at all Lol ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
haha. i know what you mean -- that's why i said that the first confrontation between them three was awesome. It was at the time when he still use that metaphor insult on her to take advantage of her every moves. The look on her face was cute when she put two of two together to form PURIN as in K'PU!

I love it when p'ek eat their own words. That's one reason i like about revenge lakorn too -- like that time when Willy have to sulk in and admit his own word in Fai Lueng after he threaten her that he'll take about their realtionship to kithi LOL she turn around and provoke him more to go with the plan. serve him right !!

Oh yeah, so much for Nangfah gub satan too .. DAMN, johnny is so HOT TEMPTER in there. I still think he is the #1 creepy sadist p'ek -- every time he do something to his n'ek, it scare me -- the part of him tying her down with a bra was hilarious too !!!

HAHHA I LOVE "Nang Fah Gub Satan" , that scene was tooo hilarious ! The lakorn meant to be a drama but it came out pervertedly/hilarious when Jonny showup :lol: . Yeah , I do love it when the P'k eat their words , most of them it when he said he will never touch her because he is disgusted with the amount of guys surrounding her but it end up he was her first :lol: , I like it when the P"K assume & accuse her virtue but it wasn't true at all ^^^

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
Hey where are you guys watching this lakorn? The youtube user I was subscribed to shut down their account, and now I don't know who/where to turn to! :( It's so sad lol. Please help a girl out!

cecilia

Staff member
^I've uploaded it to ATEAMFORUM youtube for revenge lakorn lover like us ^^ http://www.youtube.com/ateamforum

sarN, so true, every time he show up, he have to say something pervert to her LOl -- there was this part she and her friend lay on the mat at her friend's house .. (it's after they're done exercising) her friend went in to get something. she's lying flat on her tummy in her butt tights exercise clothes -- johnny come around and stare at her -- then when she realize, he's there, she argue back and he said something provocative back to insult her .. seriously, he does not know how to be embarrass at all in NANGFAH GUB SATAN -- it seem like everything he does, he always reference it in a pervert way Lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
^I've uploaded it to ATEAMFORUM youtube for revenge lakorn lover like us ^^ http://www.youtube.com/ateamforum

sarN, so true, every time he show up, he have to say something pervert to her LOl -- there was this part she and her friend lay on the mat at her friend's house .. (it's after they're done exercising) her friend went in to get something. she's lying flat on her tummy in her butt tights exercise clothes -- johnny come around and stare at her -- then when she realize, he's there, she argue back and he said something provocative back to insult her .. seriously, he does not know how to be embarrass at all in NANGFAH GUB SATAN -- it seem like everything he does, he always reference it in a pervert way Lol
He does his hand up & down to mimic her bouncing boob when she exercise :lol: , he alway use explicit line toward her & he conceited , he think he is god gift to woman in the lakorn because all the girls fall for his sweet talk only the N"k saw thru his game & what so funny he wasn't trying to hide the affair, he does it & tell her about it ! My favorite scene is when they was running from the bad guys & have to stay at this one hut/house. He kissed her and she bit his ear & then she run to grab two knife on the wall ! He was shuddering like crazy. In "Nampueng Kom" , Purin not only does he harass her but his perverted stare give me goosebumps, it look as if he wanted to chew her up and swallow her alive.

cecilia

Staff member
^hahahaha. i would say for those that don't enjoy watching older p'ek .. they can watch this and replace him with some other p'ek they have in mind .. it really is a waste to not watch a lakorn b/c of the age gap -- i watch all kind of age gap lakorn as long as they're not too much into that personal like FON LEK with him.

As for NANGFAH, i enjoyed it as well -- Johnny was quite daring and handsome in there -- Their character are so opposite and always seem to clash against each another -- i love her bubbly attitude and his egoism -- oh, and i notice, they have some daring kisses .. the only thing i like to complain about is that if there is ever a remake, to please EXTEND THE PAYBACK time .. this one end too ABRUPTLY !

you know. the more i listen to AOF's song, the more i feel that it's meant for Purin's character instead of Kai.

My brief analysis of the song (sorry if some of the translation are wrong, just trying to make out of what i understood LOL )

1. Each drop of your tears fall, do you know that it's like acid pour over my heart?
<awe, the linger he have for her, staring at her and Kai's love >

1. The more tears you have, the more hurt I am
< too bad he cant' comfort her except watch her cry in pain >

2. But a person who have been hurt (shatter into pieces)is me
< it's her mother's fault for his lifetime scar of women. >

3. Every time you cry, i want to be the only one who have the right to help you
< he have no rights to marry her since it is out of duty and debt. He also does not have the right to comfort her since her heart is with Kai -- poor guy >

4. I want to be the one you want to reach in with all your heart.
<yup, her heart is with Kai 100% >

5. Hold onto you until you're better
< awe, he's just so wishful >

6. I want to go in and help wipe out the tears
< well, if he aint' so cold toward her then maybe >

7. But I know well that there's no way I can express what's inside my heart
< i just wanan say 'hahahah, that's' what you get for the rational judgment you held against all women' >

8. I don't how to enter in to comfort you in what level of position (status)
< true on that, she does not want him in the first place >

9. I can only use my eyes to tell you in replace of what i want to say
< this is why we see them pervert eye contacts he gave Nui >

10. Hoping that someday, you'll understand that i love, love you with all my heart.
< Until that day, he's a lonely old man >

see why its' more of PURIN now instead of Kai since Kai have and seem to have the whole NUI -- now i feel bad for Purin -- who would want to love an old man like him :lol:

here's the whole lyric in thai :
น้ำตาเธอทุกหยด รู้ไหมว่ามันเหมือนน้ำกรดรดลงหัวใจ
ยิ่งเธอมีน้ำตายิ่งปวดร้าวเท่าไร
แต่คนปวดทั้งใจเจ็บจนใจแทบขาด คือฉัน
ทุกครั้งที่เธอร้องไห้ อยากเป็นคนเดียวที่มีสิทธิ์เข้าไปช่วยเธอ
อยากเป็นคนที่เธอเข้ามาซบตรงหัวใจ
กอดเธอไว้จนกว่าเธอจะหายดี

* อยากเข้าไปหา และเช็ดน้ำตาที่ไหลรินมา
แต่รู้ว่าคงไม่มีหนทางจะทำตามหัวใจ
ไม่รู้จะเข้าไปกอดเธอในฐานะอะไร

ฉันได้แต่ใช้สายตา บอกแทนสิ่งที่หัวใจมันต้องการเรื่อยมา
และหวังว่าสักวันเธอก็คงเข้าใจ
ว่าฉันรัก รักเธออย่างสุดหัวใจ

ซ้ำ *
น้ำตาเธอทุกหยด รู้ไหมว่ามันเหมือนน้ำกรดรดลงหัวใจ
และหวังว่าสักวันเธอก็คงเข้าใจ
ว่าฉันรัก รักเธอมากมายเท่าไร
อาจจะไม่มีสิทธิ์ แต่ก็รักทั้งหัวใจ

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
it seem like they made a real mv for it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWL6zfJd0rk

onahc

sarNie Elites
Why is everyone fussing over Nok, he's a great actor and more importantly he is perfect for this role. The age difference between him and Janie is obvious and takes a bit of getting used to but I think it worked out beautifully. Someone said it best about Janie playing this role, she looks mature enough where it doesn't appear overly perverted and any actor other than Nok would not have matched Nok Jariya or Sawithree(Gai's mom). P'ek is supposed to be old, so get over it! Just be thankful they didn't put a really old geezer in this role. Oh, later on it looks like Gai's mom and Nok are in bed together, I wonder how that happens?

cecilia

Staff member
^i believe that happen in sam's version too .. I suppose, she's back to claim the favor he have promised her long time ago .. i know that his mom's sick -- some sort of condition and she's needs man to help heal -- something like that in the sam's version i've watched. (i don't get it either b/c i fast forward most of k'joon's part with purin LOL)

sarN

sarNie Granny
It didn't really said what kind of disorder she had lol , I just know she take pill everyday if she doesn't she goes crazy , in the old version Sam slept w/her a couple time because she wasn't feeling so good & need him :lol: . He didn't enjoy but he have too endure it or else she said she will die.

onahc

sarNie Elites
It didn't really said what kind of disorder she had lol , I just know she take pill everyday if she doesn't she goes crazy , in the old version Sam slept w/her a couple time because she wasn't feeling so good & need him :lol: . He didn't enjoy but he have too endure it or else she said she will die.

Yeah, have sex with me or I'm gonna die! :rolleyes: LOL