Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Love love love Aof's song, can't stop listening to it!!!

And the whole storyline is just creepy for me still...never really liked Nok, not back in the day, not now, and especially not as the p'ek...yuck...

But Janie looks really pretty

cecilia

Staff member
^really, you must have miss some of his good lakorn and movie then. He really is awesome, just that he doesn't age gracefully and when he's with younger n'ek, he look a bit pervert, other than this, i think he's fine with Janie ^^

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
i never got to see the ending of the old version with Sam. But why does Nok always act in these types of lakorns where he ends up with the younger n'ek? They could've gotten Johnny Alfone or something, even though Nok is a good actor,he's just not good to look at.

cecilia

Staff member
Hm. Johnny is pleasant to look at but he's the #1 SCARY p'ek when he become SADIST or revengeful (just watch NANGFAH GUB SATAN -- he's such a whore in there LOl)

anyone watching this live tomorrow? i'm planning to catch it live as i'm excited to see the intro. i will try to record the opening credit and upload it to ATEAMFORUM youtube. :p I just hope they put the intro theme in tomorrow episode.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I just d/l it , it does sound nice , the lyric had lots of hurt & sorrow , he loved her very very much but she is a beast toward his feeling, I guess the song match w/ the nephew lol , I doubt Nok have any heart breaking scene , he got w/ ALL the girls in the lakorn old & young :lol: ^^^

sarN

sarNie Granny
if it was only with younger woman , that's a pervert but with old lady , yeah he a man whore , there a lot lately , even in "namtan mai" :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^i suppose,t hey learn from the best LOl

it's airing now :wub:
i just realize, NICOLE'S song go with Janie's feeling Lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
after my little outburst in 'namtai mai' , *ahem* , I'm looking forward for this lakorn , might as well, at least the storyline is more appealing regardless how kinky the plot is :lol: , ya' tell me when an r' scene come up , so i can start from there :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. that will be awhile -- until then, we'll get to see him start his revenge in tomorrow episode.
He just found out the truth about Nui and his ex-girlfriend. Suck that there's no opening credit, only ending, so hopefully, they'll have it up by tomorrow or this weekend episodes.

cecilia

Staff member
both songs have been played .. the ending credit is sung by Aof so i'm assuming, Nicole's will be the opening.

here's the ending credit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNE6vtI2gog
hopefully tomorrow episode have the opening ^^
1st episode isn't so bad .. it's actually good and better than i expect b/c all the character played their role well .. Art as Kai is just eye candy ^^ at least on this one, we actually get to see them get close as in bf/gf .. in sam's version, i couldn't tell their relationship. Lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhh nicole's is da beginning song. then i guess aof is singing for art's character. i really like nicole's song too

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I like Nicole's song too. Really catchy. Both songs are good but I hope they don't overplay it like CH.3 tends to do for their lakorn songs. I found it and uploaded it in Buddies Media.

sarN

sarNie Granny
more promotion :lol: credit yiln10510

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=955JPXOWv_A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v77f7xjamEQ