Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Poor Art that you have to lost Janie to Chatchai, lol....I can't wait to see this lakorn so bad...

kermint

sarNie Adult
mayb they change a lot from the old version tho, but it seems very interestin. anyways, i love the old version too. im sure to love dis version too.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Is no one else creeped out by the old man/young woman thing? So, Jariya plays Janie's mom, who loves Nok, but he loves Janie? Eww, I would've preferred Johnny or Willy over Nok, cuz even though they're old, they're still handsome, and its not as gross. I love Janie, but I have to skip this one. But I'm happy to hear a new Aof lakorn song, I love that man's voice.

cecilia

Staff member
as pervert as it SOUND, i actually think Janie looks good with Nok -- he does not look so MOLESTING in the teaser and the wallpaper up there until you put the AGE# together lol

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Well it doesn't look as skeevy as Nok/Namfon but still. I know the story calls for an older man but they could've gotten Willy, Au T., or heck even Jakrit. How old was Sam when he played it? I'll still watch it though. I think Jariya will be awesome as the mom and I like Noon. I don't remember her character in the old version, Dao? Is that a change or just my sucky memory?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
noon is really pretty in dis lakorn

mai roo ja plob ther nai thaana arai (aof) - http://www.imeem.com/musiccente2/music/yZrJfqG4//

hen chan pen arai (nicole) - http://www.imeem.com/musiccente2/music/MwyOFL8j//

sarN

sarNie Granny
i like the story line, old cow chewing on young fresh grass , yummy :lol: , I seen all 3 version , Sam's version & Mornordee's version & the movie version lollll ( got the link from spicy ) , you can't go wrong with revenge/slap&kiss/r'scene/kidnap/r'scene/babies :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^i agree sarn< nothing goes wrong with all those plot -- it's what make the lakorn more entertaining .. what's better is that in this version, they include a pregnancy part .. which is good b/c i prefer p'ek to be more remorseful toward the end !

Pich, the OST is so HOT and so good -- it's no wonder, he's KING OF LAKORN ost :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg both of the songs are nice!! everything could of been perfect is pra'ek was someone else lol ill get over it cuz like some have mention nothing could go wrong with a slap/kiss lakorn hehe

cecilia

Staff member
the more i listen to the opening song, the more drawn i am to it -- i could so see Art's character feeling all these emotions as expressed from Aof's song. It remind me of Da Endorphine 'SING SUM KUM' of FON/AON in Preuksa Sawad Lol