Nampueng Kom(Makers Group)

kermint

sarNie Adult
hmm i dont know the title in thai. an article from khaosod did mention this lakorn but it was last month
oh then to bad cuz i read the eng name, i so confuse and can't imagine of this lakorn 555. sometime they write in eng and thai differently so that's how i don't know lol.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I never really got into these kinds of lakorn…. They are pretty disturbing. No matter what I can never find the relationship too comforting. If p’ek is too aggressive, then I just see him as a pervert. Then if he’s too nice, I can only see him as “the nice guy�. Even Dao Prasook has that same effect on me… Ahhahahh

donna

sarNie Adult
i feel old too cuz i've seen almost all the reamkes of the list also. gotta tell all the younguns that the old versiona are A LOT better. in the monladee version, the p'ek looked very old and the n'ek was in her early 20's. wat makes this worse is my mom loves this lakorn and i think that she has the monladee version on tape. she rewatches it every now and then. haha

rugrats81

sarNie Hatchling
i have the moladee version but when i sat down to watch it i stopped it right away because pra eg was too old. the pra eg is the dad in chakrit and bee's lakorn. i liked sam and pupae version so i thought i try the older version. i cant even watch it. ugggggggg

judyp

sarNie Adult
w/ that little summary from sarn. i think i remember watching it as a child. and sam & pupae in a lakorn just sounds soo familiar. but the whole thing is a bit fuzzy to me, but im almost positive i seen this before.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
yeah in the beginning sam was in love with jarunee who played pupua mother and then she broke his heart so later along the lines they met again and i think she needed money so she sold her daughter to sam; and sam bought pupua to revenge against her mother for breaking his heart but end up falling for her; i think i was like 10 when i saw this lakorn lols or 11

tinah

sarNie Coma
pra'nang confirm to be chatchai/janie. at first, pra'ek was said to be willy but they change to chatchai.

aww man! if only pra'ek was willy. but yeh, janie said shes gonna have to cry alot in here

fanny

sarNie Adult
i'm not sure the reason why they choose janie and chatchai, but i know that janie had the biggest crush on chatchai i remember watch ratree samosorn janie said that she is very nervous go close to chatchai. wow...didn't really expect this will happen, but super cool i'm so gonna watch this one. also love sam and pupae version too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i'm not sure the reason why they choose janie and chatchai, but i know that janie had the biggest crush on chatchai i remember watch ratree samosorn janie said that she is very nervous go close to chatchai. wow...didn't really expect this will happen, but super cool i'm so gonna watch this one. also love sam and pupae version too.
oh yeh, i remember that clip. she would always mess up on her lines while filming a scene w/him in krung tep ratree. i think hes her fav. actor