Nampeung (Nattarika)

arissa

sarNie Elites
Some of you MAY OR MAY NOT remember her..But her name is Nampeung Nattarika..She played as Vicky’s best friend “PLaboo� in JAo Bao Kun Krua. At first glance I could not recognize who she was..because she look soo different. But then again..I remember her smile even though some of the pictures does not really look much like her.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
eh yah.....I'm so shocked :shocked:

But it's her although some of those pics doesn't look a thing like her but it's her....I went to thailandstar and found this one....so it's her...but yeah she looks like a different person altogether.

tinah

sarNie Coma
im shock too..lol..when i saw the shoot i was like..is that even natharika..cuz she looks soo different..i never seen the sexy side of her..shes really pretty yet sexy..i love her hair

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I don't think she looks sexy...rather she looks awkward cuz her body porportion is so short...her limbs are short...makes the shoot funny looking but her facial close up are A-okay I guess...but still she's trying for a comeback...*sigh* too many n'ek are going for the skin shoot lately....

geenie

sarNie Egg
she looks pretty. i love the colors but she needs a tan. the shoot would have looked better if she had a tan.

arissa

sarNie Elites
tinah said:
guess it is the new trend..but she hasnt done any shoot like this..so thats why m shock..
[post="94009"][/post]​
I think she did a Maxim Photoshoot...like for February...It wasnt a swimsuit...but it was something very sexy and seductive..like wearing bra top and very skimpy outfits...I dunno if anyone have seen that issue of Maxim..... I was shocked when I saw the Maxim issue..but was more shocked when I saw this photoshoot.....Its just something different about her....but I just cant seem to grasp on what that difference is.....

tinah

sarNie Coma
i seen the maxim shoot too..and was shock cuz thats when she first started revealing alot of skin..shes starting to show her sexy side..i guess the innocent side of her didnt work..but i liked her the way she was before..she just needs a good role to show her acting skillz

arissa

sarNie Elites
I totally agree with you tinah....I like her more before..when she was in the old Mon Ruk Loog Toong...I thought she was really pretty....Then I just dont know what happened to her...I guess they started giving her roles as either the Nang/Pra Ake sister or some other weak role.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Her face looks really cute in the pictures. Don't like some of the bathing suits that she wore. They're too colorful or something.

feys

sarNie Hatchling
WOW she's pretty...and i just love the outdoor enviornment! i want to go outdoors for spring!

thanks for sharing!