Namfon Patcharin

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
namfon is so pretty. i always love her hair/eyes/smile. my favorite pics...the first and last one.

Inthava

sarNie Egg
HI ALL!

SHE'S MY NEW FAVORITE RISING NANG EK ACTRESS! EVER SINCE KHUN YING KHOR THAN, WE COULD SEE HOW FUN SHE IS AND ABLE SHE IS TO PORTRAY WELL HER CHARACTER! SHE's IS SO PRETTY IN EVERY WAY, I JUST LOVE HER! HOPE SHE GETS LOTSA ATTRACTIVE ROLES, CHEERS TO NAMFON!

HER AND TAH WARIT HAVE A GOOD AND CUTE CHEMISTRY, I LIKE TA WARIT's ACTING (CONSIDERING I WAS LESS FOND OF HIM IN OUM RUK) BUT NOW, omg! DROOLS!

RATREE SAWAT!

INTHAVA

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!! She looks sooo freakin beautiful!
Luv her cute little outfits of hers and she has a nice smile.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
thanks for sharing. she is also one of my new rising nang eak as well. in many ways, she resembles numfon k. to me.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
awww how nice! i'm so happy to see that she is becoming more known and getting more fans :yahoo:
she's really great in Jao Ying :blush: best rising actress that is going by steps and improving in every lakorn :yahoo:

amika.

sarNie Egg
she's always pretty as usual! &&also they should make her wear a white gown..she would look even more prettier! :D

Susie

sarNie Adult
she's pretty. she's become one of my fav actresses now. thanks for sharing

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i dun think she looks like Numfon K. cuz her face is more rounder. Numfon K.'s face is skinny and she has a sharp chin. Hmm.....maybe the smile that is alike other than that i dun c the similarity. They r both beautiful, but i think this Numfon is prettier cuz she looks more refreshing and cuter esp. her eyes. The other Numfon K. is like so skinny and looking unhealthy and old.

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
i don't know her, but i gotta say that she's really really cute....she's got that fresh and young look !!!!!
I'm just curious how old is she ???

tinah

sarNie Coma
namfon always has a smile on her face. She brightens up the day. very cute/pretty shoot of her!!!..

I like the small crown on her hair..its so cute..hehe

thanx for sharing

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
i don't know her, but i gotta say that she's really really cute....she's got that fresh and young look !!!!!
I'm just curious how old is she ???
She is 20, turning 21 in June :blush:
She does brighten up the day, at least my days for the past month since I've become a fan :wub: