Namfon K and Stephen in "In" mag

tinah

sarNie Coma
namfon is tooo skinny!

'สเตฟาน' สุดโรแมนติกควง 'น้ำฝน' แชะ!!สวีต

ทำให้สาวๆ “อกเดาะ” ตาร้อนผ่าวๆแอบอิจฉา น้ำฝน-กุลณัฐ ปรียะวัฒน์ ที่ได้แหวนแลกใจจากแฟนหนุ่ม สเตฟาน-สันติ วีระบุญชัย หวานจนน้ำตาลเกาะ พ่อพระเอกรูปหล่อขี้เล่น...ก็ยังไม่ยอมหยุดหวาน ดอดควง น้ำฝน ไปทำสวีตเกี่ยวก้อยถ่ายแฟชั่นหวานคู่กันให้กับ in magazine เป็นครั้งแรก ในรอบ 2 ปี ที่ “เลิฟ” กันมา--หวานจนมดอิ่มแปล้เลยมั้ย?! ฟรีสไตล์อาทิตย์นี้ ตามไปเก็บภาพหวานมาให้ดูกัลล์ เพื่อเพิ่มความโรแมนติก แฟชั่นเซ็ตนี้เลยเป็นคอนเซปต์คู่รักมาท่องเที่ยว เลือกทุ่งหญ้าริมถนนสระบุรี-ปากช่อง สเตฟาน และ น้ำฝน หวานกันตั้งแต่ตอนแต่งหน้าทำผม กว่าจะได้แต่ละแชะ!! ตากล้องโดนมดกัดไปหลายตัว เพราะไม่เคยสวีตโชว์ ต่อหน้าคนอื่น ก็เลยเขินสุดขีด จากนั้น สเตฟาน ยืนทำเท่อยู่ข้างๆรถเปิดประทุนสีชมพู รีบชวน น้ำฝน มานั่งข้างๆคนขับ ทั้งคู่ก็เลยหยอกเอินกันหลังเบาะจนหวานเชี้ยบ แต่จู่ๆ สเตฟาน เกิดปวดท้องโรคลำไส้อักเสบกำเริบ พยาบาลส่วนตัวอย่าง น้ำฝน เลยหายาพาไปนอนที่เสื่อ หลับปุ๋ย!! ไปสักพัก พอลืมตามาปุ๊บ เห็นบรรยากาศเป็นใจ แถมไม่ค่อยมีเวลากุ๊กกิ๊กกัน สเตฟาน ต่อมโรแมนติกคงทำงานหนัก สะกิดชวน น้ำฝน ไปเดินเล่นชมนกชมไม้ กะว่าจะสวีตกันเงียบๆซะหน่อย แอบหนีไปสวีต แต่ก็ไม่รอดพ้นสายตา “ปาปาราซซี่” ได้ร้อก--อิๆ

charm

sarNie Egg
they look really happy together--especially numfon... She looks pretty but as always she's too skinny. stephen looks ok :lol: it's funny how he just sleeps on the grass like that!

thanx tinah for postin the pix up!

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
namfon looks really pretty!! she gott so skinny now i liked how she looked in the past she wasnt thiis skinny.. so stefen and her dating??!! they look real hott together... i LOVE stefen!!! i cant wait to see the actualy photoshoot mag =] thanks for the pics & info!!!

st_nba

sarNie Juvenile
That car looks so much like the red car that Pinky posed with for her IN Magazine shoot. :D Not a real fan of Stephen, but I think Namfon is really pretty. Always thought she was pretty.

bugsy

sarNie Adult
namfon is looking prettier and prettier each time i see her. But she needs more meat. Stephen is cute as always.

I wonder what all the words say.

cikna

sarNie Adult
Amira said:
how very sweet; the essence of a fun and loving couple.
[post="172631"][/post]​
Out of topic...Amira, r you a Muslim? Coz, I like the prayer pasted on your post.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Skin and bone!!!!! :D :D But the two make a lovely couple. I wonder what grassy field they're using. I think I saw this grassy field in like 4 or 5 magazine shoot already.

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
aww they look so good together..Like you guys said, i think namfun is really skinny now, i never notice how skinny she was until now..i guess she had lost some weight cuz she didn't look like that before....beside that, i find her really pretty, she got such a cute face =)