Name All Thai Celebrities That Have Tattoos or Piercing!

bonkdaddy

sarNie Hatchling
is that really aom tho? i need to see her face aswell.. to make sure its her. i cant believe she have tat tho!! if thats her.. its a pretty BIG tat

um... pim sonya has tats, yayaying, angie hesting, the chick from bubble girls got her tongue pierce.. thats all i can think of now

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
bonkdaddy said:
is that really aom tho? i need to see her face aswell.. to make sure its her. i cant believe she have tat tho!! if thats her.. its a pretty BIG tat

um... pim sonya has tats, yayaying, angie hesting, the chick from bubble girls got her tongue pierce.. thats all i can think of now
[post="137360"][/post]​

:) yes..it is Aom..she does hve a tattoo... :wub:

bonkdaddy

sarNie Hatchling
oh yea.. someone was saying they saw anne's tat from the lakorn (oum ruk). its not a tat.. coz i was watching it today.. it was just shadow

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
bonkdaddy said:
oh yea.. someone was saying they saw anne's tat from the lakorn (oum ruk). its not a tat.. coz i was watching it today.. it was just shadow
[post="138101"][/post]​

That's what I thought too....I don't think Ann have tattoo ^_^

swtanne

bonkdaddy said:
[post="138101"][/post]​
lol good thing I wasn't the only one thinking it was just a shadow..I don't think Anne has a tattoo..or will get one..she certaintly didn't the last time I saw her

neena

sarNie Adult
i love aom's tattoo!! its pretty!! she's such a cool lady!!! innocent and cool at the same time!