Nam R & Pancake

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Gosh, Nam is so cute....but man, im not really a fan of Pancake.

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
LOL Nam's belly button looks um weird ehehe but yeah why does he look "lost" or "hungry" in almost all the pics, anyway, he's cute and the girl is pretty, never seen her b4.

Twinky

sarNie Elites
lol in one of the pix nam looks lost or confuse...hehehe but cute though, thanx for sharing..

L

lalalek

i don't think that Num is too good in posing for pictures, but pancake in the other story looks pretty professional...haha, but we still love him... :wub:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
man..i dont think nam's photoshoots of this is great...i mean he looks so :mellow: you know waht i mean? ehhh i don't feel pancakes...i tried to watch their lakorn but i couldn't stand her..i will give it try because it's kind of funny to watch, too. :D

Greensmurf

sarNie Hatchling
Boring poses.. Nam looks like he's trying to figure out how to model... pancake is very pretty in these photos though...

Nena

sarNie Elites
Nam is cute...she is ok looking not bad...but she is tall...i like the lakorn is good...u guy should watch it is good....

bAyBeExPaZzIoN

sarNie Hatchling
hehe...the first picture of Nam looked like he has a pop belly. Yeah, what's up with the shirt? why showed his back? so funny :loool:

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
what's up with nam's shirt--the backless one...hmmm...just doesn't look good on a guy. i agree nam is cute, but that backless shirt is just too weird...just my 2 cents. :p

Rakniran

Pancake looked like shes half chinese. WHy does most Thai star look so much like Chinese? Nam is not that hot at all. He got a baby face. Look like a little boy. I guess i'm more into the muscluar handsome face ,not baby face like Nam.

But Pancake is pretty though.