Nakak Dok Son Klin (TV Scene)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
he knew her ever since she entered da et business. cause he's part of dutchie and she was a dutchie contestant
oh alright .. ^^ i didnt know she was a dutchie contestant
and yeah hi5* on aummie's hair .. i want a change of style for his hair .. it's been the same hair for like 2 years now.

cecilia

Staff member
yop! i forgot what yr she won. maybe 05?
dutchie girl in 2004.

and Aum was dutchie boy in 1997 ..

with how dutchie held their events each year, i guess, that's how they came to know one another .. not to mention, they're n the same channel house too :p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
they were on dis one talk show together. i think twilight show. and noon was sayin dat she's not shy unlike some guys sittin on da same couch as her LMAO i thought dat was funny lol

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
lol that's funny but I do like her personality though

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
noon is cute and i like her smile. i thought um was clearly taller than her but damn was i wrong LOL oopsie

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. luv how she is down to earth.. hehe...

whoa....... they knew each other b4.. thats kool.. hehe..

aum with short hair.. kekeke..

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
hmm look at this .. he doesnt seem that short here with noon. :mellow: :unsure: sometime he seems short and sometimes he seems tall lol .. maybe noon was wearing 5 inch heels on the day of the ceremony lmao :loool: jk

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
if noon was wearing 5 inch heels then she'd be taller than him. dats a bad pic to judge by cause they're not standing right next to each other and um is closer to da camera

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHAHAHA i just noticed dat LMAO dutchie is dis contest for girls and guys. it's kinda like a pageant i guess. deres a talent part to it and blah blah blah da winners get to work in da entertainment business. if somebody knows more bout it please add cause i only know a lilo bit lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i cant wait for this.. a dif n'ek.. and its noon hehe.. aum aum aum.. noon noon noon ..

loveaff

sarNie Hatchling
credit to clubAitchart.com

this lakorn has been fisnished fitting last Wed(12/03)

maybe it will be stared shooting