Nakak Dok Son Klin (TV Scene)

cecilia

Staff member
i can't believe he thinks his uncle can help him out .. what a stupid p'ek .. he's getting himself back to the trap faster than it was set up to be ..

he looks so CRAZY in these last few episodes, i hope tomorrow will pick up and give us some sweet/cute scene between the pair ^^

Katerine

Butterfly123
tanya is Evil! :angry:

the shoping centre bit cracked me up when noons brother was telling Aum stuff though him thinking is face expression was legend!

cecilia

Staff member
so funny, seeing him acting gangsta toward the yellow lady
we get to see his tattoo again today when he's at the shower place ^^
he's scare of LIZARD :loool:

Katerine

Butterfly123
^^ :loool: that was funny lol
especially the bit where noon was teasing him with the lizard and he jumped on the bed and found the second one :loool:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG Ceci you took the words right out of my mouth..i thought p'ek was ngoh also.. gosh epi 2, he was looking at ppl dead in the eyes..and he still thought he was hearing things & wasn't sure if they were speaking out loud..now how stupid is that? (hmm it would be strange & a bit spooky though if it really happen to someone in real life lol)

golly i meant to come in here and comment a long time ago but then i got so lazy.

the only person he couldnt read/or hear thinking to themself up until now is n'ek but then i havent watched epi 4 yet and the lakorn just barely started...too early to determine that. (but anyhow the girl speaks her mind & she doesnt denies speaking the truth when p'ek ask)

i so love those bad mouth auntie who seems to be mean and aggresive towards p'ek/n'ek but they really only want the best for their nieces/nephews.

i love that weapon she always seem to have in her hand..even though she threw it out like 2-3x already..lol twice at p'ek and once at the bad guys. (who actually picks it up and bring it back into their kitchen?) :lol:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I like her using the umbrella like a sword...it's funny when she lunges at people with it....LMAO.

Ceryna2001

sarNie Hatchling
The pra aek is so stupid, when is he gona get smart. The story is going so slow, I want more flavor beside pra eak thinking he's hearing thing.
The aunt is the smart one in here. Remember in the first episode when the aunt meet pra aek and girl, She said no way she couldn't be her nephew girlfriend or something, so she told her to go back to the light pole on the street and work there. That's where hooker work. The aunt was rite she is a hooker, his step mom and uncle hired.

feyy

sarNie Hatchling
i cant wait for next week cuz aum and noon are going to have some sweet scene together!!
i thought it was cute in ep. 4 wen they was walking and then noon yelled and ran away smiling ahaha

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
hahha that was cute...he already sorta threaten her back...just dont let him know what shes afraid of...but gosh the girl doesnt seem to be afraid of anything..she literally picked up the lizard thing with that plastic bag...gives me goosebump just thinking bout it.

well i'll be d@#% , toey actually changed the light bulb while saan ngoh (i meant p'ek) watched :mellow:

well i guess in the preview..hes a bit manly when they were running from the bullets (still cute though lol). i guess the lakorn is picking up a bit now...

hmm he still cant read or know what n'ek is thinking... if he can then maybe he will know what she's afraid of.

well whatever it is that she is afraid of, i just hope its not a piece of sliced cucumber like yard in WRYR. :huh:

choo

sarNie Adult
ceci, or anyone, is anyone subbing this?!

i've started watching this but I so want some eng subs too!!

foreveraap

sarNie Egg
it seems like not many people like this lakorn, but i do like it! i can see the message of this lakorn. love aum and noon! love the auntie and noon's bro so much. from the comments, it seems like not many people like noon, but i do like her since the first time i saw her lakorn. she's soooo cute when she's shy with aum.

anyone knows why noon got short haircut?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
the lakorn is getting better, these last two episodes were good.

boy bout time saan can hear what n'ek is thinking, and yep its cute and makes me laugh everytime he hears her but i just dont understand why saan has to make it so obvious when he does hear ppls thought.

i cant wait to see next wk's episodes. cant wait to see the sweet sweet scenes...

the brother is just adorable. he has his own unique skills...remember things the normal well being cant..

(btw this is the same guy that plays as thong in borisat bambad kaen also played with umm LOL) hes really good playing these roles. the guy deserves an award. ^_^