Nakak Dok Son Klin (TV Scene)

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, aum is so freaken hott n here.... i love the part where he
bumped into the fat lady... thats was funny....

cecilia

Staff member
omg, aum is so freaken hott n here.... i love the part where he
bumped into the fat lady... thats was funny....
i thought it was funny too when she goes 'IT'S OKAY, YOU CAN BUMP ME AGAIN' <--- remind us, the fans, way of thinking LOl

fun

Expired Sarnie
I also love the beginning too when Aum bumped into the fat lady. You know what else I thought was funny. I was surprised lmao usually it will happen with the nang ek but this time it is the rai. When Aum first met Meji was funny when I saw those sparkles when she turned around. I don't know why I was laughing, it wasn't even funny yet I had tears lmao

He slept with Meji already :eek: Bad boy!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I like Meji but her giggle and the way she talks makes me want to strangle her with my scrunchie and cut her hair out and stuff it down her throat =/

cecilia

Staff member
I also love the beginning too when Aum bumped into the fat lady. You know what else I thought was funny. I was surprised lmao usually it will happen with the nang ek but this time it is the rai. When Aum first met Meji was funny when I saw those sparkles when she turned around. I don't know why I was laughing, it wasn't even funny yet I had tears lmao

He slept with Meji already :eek: Bad boy!
i know .. not once but twice/trice lol ..
i feel bad for Noon now .. such bad boy!

today episode is cute .. i'm slowly starting to like their pairing now

Katerine

Butterfly123
lol yeh todays Episode was cute
thought the bit where he was trying to hear noons thoughts funny

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
i wonder why tanya isn't the main nang ek in this lakorn. she'll look good with aum since they did a lakorn together already. looking forward to them again.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omg LOL this is so friggin hilarious LOL LOL LOL OL OL OLOL esp the part when he heard Ramee's thought about her getting her money cut LOL KLOL OL kzsdfjasdf! LOL <3

Iya

sarNie Adult
i just finished with episode 1. as much as i love how Aum got hotter in this one, i really don't like this character so far - careless and gullible (at least by his stepmother). anyway, off to see ep. 2

cecilia

Staff member
i just finished with episode 1. as much as i love how Aum got hotter in this one, i really don't like this character so far - careless and gullible (at least by his stepmother). anyway, off to see ep. 2
it seem like he'll pick up thing fast next episode b/c the doctor seem to told him what had just happen to him with his head ^^

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Epi 1 was just hilarious. Love the encounters of Aum and the aunt. The aunt cracks me up. Her and Aum makes a good team together. They got me cracking up. Can't stand Meji already. Her character is so annoying. She never fails on that in any lakorn she plays rai. Totally a big turn off when Aum already slept with her. And Woot is mentally ill...

Ceci, in the link you put up was not of Aum, that was a video of some guy singing the song "my girl"

cikna

sarNie Adult
Aum in a funny character?? I like... :p . I like noon too, so I'm definitely giving this lakorn a try. Yup, i agree. The aunt is very funny. She is transparent, unlike Tanya and the nangrai, nice in the outside, but evil to the core in the inside.

cecilia

Staff member

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
The talui kong tai is hilarious! Aum does have so much time on his hands to be talking to his fanclub all the time. Heehee.
And the 2nd clip was cute. I'm really liking them as a pair now.

Thanks Ceci for the clips :D