Nak Soo Pun Khao Niew (Ch7 / Compordee)

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG NEW SOUND SO SEXY SINGING THAT SONG. I love that song! Just finish watching ep. 9 and it was great. The only thing I don't get is, what the whole conversation is about when they both were talking at the lake. Someone told me New told Cheer he love her, but why is it that she reject him. Anyone please help???

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Will the conversation between Cheer & New were about "Nak Soo" which is New. Cheer want to know who he is. Cheer didn't agreed to what New was saying. It seem like New want to tell her who "Nak Soo" is but didn't. At the end when New walk away Cheer did she she love him.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Love today episode. So drama and sad. I hope Sangrevee dad doesn't die. But it seem like he die. I fell bad for Sangrevee and Suer in today episode. :(

maijune

SarNie Adult
Will the conversation between Cheer & New were about "Nak Soo" which is New. Cheer want to know who he is. Cheer didn't agreed to what New was saying. It seem like New want to tell her who "Nak Soo" is but didn't. At the end when New walk away Cheer did she she love him.
new didn't tell cheer who "nak soo" is..what he trying to say is for sangravee to stay away from "nak soo" since now he have so many troubles going on...new didn't want cheer to involve with "nak soo" because he care for her and didn't want people to think that she is partner with "nak soo"...so that's why sangravee got mad and tell him that she will help "nak soo" no matter what...so suer thought that she love "nak soo" that's why she wants to help him...then suer told her he also loved her and he won't let her do that and please her to stop what she gonna do...but she rejected him by saying that she thank him for loving her but "nak soo" needs help so that's why she won't match him (suer)...hope this help little...not the whole conversation but most of it...

i loves it when he told her he loved her...that was sad and cute how he just told her straight like that....

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
new didn't tell cheer who "nak soo" is..what he trying to say is for sangravee to stay away from "nak soo" since now he have so many troubles going on...new didn't want cheer to involve with "nak soo" because he care for her and didn't want people to think that she is partner with "nak soo"...so that's why sangravee got mad and tell him that she will help "nak soo" no matter what...so suer thought that she love "nak soo" that's why she wants to help him...then suer told her he also loved her and he won't let her do that and please her to stop what she gonna do...but she rejected him by saying that she thank him for loving her but "nak soo" needs help so that's why she won't match him (suer)...hope this help little...not the whole conversation but most of it...

i loves it when he told her he loved her...that was sad and cute how he just told her straight like that....
Thank you very much. This is very helpful. I am glad she did reject his love for her. And yes, this part was very sweet and emotional. I hope sangravee can tell suer soon that she also feel the same toward him. now I can't wait til the next ep!!!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid

Thanks maijune. Since my Thai isn't that good.

maijune

SarNie Adult
keep in mind that sangravee doesn't know suer is nak soo yet...she actually loved suer not nak soo but she rejected suer because maybe she giving som a chance since som asked her to stay away from suer...and plus she wants to help nak soo because she believe nak soo can help suer with his problem without knowing that suer and nak soo are the same person...

ep. 10 was emotional...sweet and sad between suer and sangravee...how they confessed to each other that one cannot live without the other one...

can't wait til next week...how can suer escape from the bad guys...and how suer and sangravee gonna meet again...

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Can't wait for to day eps....

Like everyone,loved eps.9 and 10.....
So sad and sweet at the same time....
Yahh,hope Sangravee tell Suer that she love him soon.... :wub:
And i really want to see more sweet secen of the two... :nailbiter:
And yahh,after Suer left Sangravee say she love him....

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yesterday episode was so sad for Suer. :no: I hate Som in yesterday eps. :angry:....I'm glad Suer & Sangravee have some sweet moment. Seem like the bad guys are turning again each other. Can't wait to watch today episode.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Today episode was so heart breaking. :teary: Sangravee dad die and Sangravee found out Suer is Nak Soo. I was happy that Suer friend drag Som away so Suer can go talk to Sangravee when he found out that Sangravee father die. I love that scene so sad when Sangravee just let it out and cry as Suer hug her. :cry: And so sad Som die from the bad.

Next week episode look good can't wait till Monday again.

Here some caps
credit to: pantip.com

maijune

SarNie Adult
NOW THAT MARISA APPEARED..I WONDER IS SHE ALSO FALL FOR NAK SOO PHUN KHAO NIEW...N WHO IS SHE? IN HERE...

LOVED EP 13...ALL THE SWEET SCENES OF SUER AND SANGRAVEE....CAN'T BELIEVE HE JUST PROPOSED TO HER LIKE THAT WHICH IS CUTE OF HIM...GOOD SHE AGREED TO MARRY HIM TOO...ANYONE KNOW HOW MANY MORE EP LEFT?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't see this week episode because of my internet was down so I just stared to watch it now.

Thanks to Noiki @ SPICY Forum & @ pantip.....Cheer & New might have another lakorn together and it for the same company. :woot2:

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I haven't see this week episode because of my internet was down so I just stared to watch it now.

Thanks to Noiki @ SPICY Forum & @ pantip.....Cheer & New might have another lakorn together and it for the same company. :woot2:
OMG R U KIDDING!!!! I hope it's true. Cheer and New got cute chemistry together. I hope this one will be all about love story-----still cheering for that kiss :coverlaf:

when they were looking at each other so loving, and he slowly moved toward her, :nailbiter: I was hoping that they might just for the heck of it, KISS!!!! ON THE LIP, but noooooooooo :tearybye: , it was just on the top of her head. still good hehehe

maijune

SarNie Adult
Cheer looks very pretty in this lakorn. She looks more sexy nowadays.

yep cheer does getting prettier now...

it was such a great news to hear that cheer and new are having a new lakorn together...totally agreed with u guys..this time more of love instead of fighting...new and cheer are having great chemistry in this lakorn even though it focus more on fighting..can't wait to hear more of the new lakorn...hope it's true...

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
NOW THAT MARISA APPEARED..I WONDER IS SHE ALSO FALL FOR NAK SOO PHUN KHAO NIEW...N WHO IS SHE? IN HERE...

LOVED EP 13...ALL THE SWEET SCENES OF SUER AND SANGRAVEE....CAN'T BELIEVE HE JUST PROPOSED TO HER LIKE THAT WHICH IS CUTE OF HIM...GOOD SHE AGREED TO MARRY HIM TOO...ANYONE KNOW HOW MANY MORE EP LEFT?
I don't think Morkot(Marisa) will fall for Nak Soo cus she is bad girl who try to get Nak Soo power.

Loved ep 13 too,they were so cutie...
Two week left to the End i thinks,they say this lakorn have 17 eps.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Agree with you guys...
They got gr8 chemistry together.
Would be glad if they have a new lakorn together.
Love to hear more about their new lakorn and hope it's true.
:slapandkissse3: lakorn.. :whistle: