Nak Soo Pun Khao Niew (Ch7 / Compordee)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah Cheer & Weir are pairing up again. This is their second time. :)

Credit to: noiki @ SPICY Forum

Link:
http://www.spicyforum.net/index.php?showtopic=9028

I'm so happy to see Cheer have another lakorn and happy that she get to play with Weir again. :lol: :D I've been hoping to see these two again because their first lakorn wasn't that good. I hope this second lakorn have a better story line....hehe

Ana

sarNie Adult
Not thrill w/p'ek but yay Cheer is n'ek!!!
I think Cheer and Win should star together. They look pretty cute together. Plus they never pair up before. Only been in the same lakorn twice.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww you don't like Weir Ana.

I like Weir for some reason...lol....I think he good next to Cheer beside Cee. hehe

Yeah I would like to see Cheer & Win pair up too and maybe Aof too. But I think both Win & Aof are small next Cheer.

Here a pix of the three of them.

I can't wait to know more info on this lakorn and what it will about.

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
Aww you don't like Weir Ana.

I like Weir for some reason...lol....I think he good next to Cheer beside Cee. hehe

Yeah I would like to see Cheer & Win pair up too and maybe Aof too. But I think both Win & Aof are small next Cheer.

Here a pix of the three of them.

I can't wait to know more info on this lakorn and what it will about.
Aof look a little taller compair with Win...but Win is ok...i kind of like him too...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like Weir and Cheer, it's a lot better than with Cee. I know they have quite a few lakorns together but I can never get through their lakorn together. I guess I just find that they lack chemistry or maybe I just like seeing guys to be taller than the girls.

I like Cheer so I am looking forward to this lakorn. She has been only in sit-com and supporting, it's about time, she gets nang ek roles again. I know a lot of people dislike her, I don't blame ya, she's isn't great in acting but somehow I just like to watch her on screen.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah she have sitcom and supporting roles last year so I hope this year is her year to get back to playing n'ke. She did a great job in RK. Her acting is getting better.

Man I really want to see pix of the two all ready from this lakorn but seem like we have to wait for a long time to see this lakorn. Since its not filming anytime soon.

Here some pix of the two from their first lakorn they were in and a photo shoot they did. Thought I share it with ya while we wait for this lakorn. They look cutie. ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didn't finish their first lakorn together, but that time I wasn't adjusted to Weir but now I think I might want to finish it. No fitting yet =( I hope this year Cheer will have more projects.

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
wow thank for sharing the pix of wier and cheer...
they look very good together...can't wait to see this lakorn of them...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't finish their first lakorn together, but that time I wasn't adjusted to Weir but now I think I might want to finish it. No fitting yet =( I hope this year Cheer will have more projects.
Their first lakorn wasn't that good. There wasn't any story line to it, it was just a funny lakorn and both of their role wasn't good either but I love all the sweet moment they have with each other... hehe

solin

sarNie Adult
I didn't like their first lakorn together because it was quite boring and I couldn't even be able to finish it lol. But I will watch this one because I really like Cheer and miss her as n'ek !

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks to Mann @ Spicy Forum for the translate.

Weir can't be in this lakorn any more because he have other lakorn so New is replacing him....Aww man this is bad new. I was so looking forward to see these two together again....Anyway I'm okay with New. Happy that Cheer get to play with some she haven't pair up before yet.

fun

Expired Sarnie
New and Cheer what an awkward pair lol... as much as I don't like Cee and Cheer, I think I rather have them again lmao.. but I like New so I will give this a chance. Thanks dancy for the info.

solin

sarNie Adult
New and Cheer ? It will be their first time together and I can't wait to watch
Actually, I prefer this cuple than Wier/Cheer !
I really like New for some unknown reasons :lol:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
The opening ceremony will be on march 10...thanks to noiki @ SPICY Forum

I'm so happy. I can't wait to see pix of Cheer & New how they will look together.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are two pix of Cheer from this lakorn. Cheer look so pretty as a reporter. :wub:

Can't wait for tomorrow for the opening. hehe

Credits to: Cheerclub.net

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Wow! Cheer!!! Haven't see Cheer like forever...

Cheer looks so pretty on those shot. Can't wait for more photos....

fun

Expired Sarnie
Cheer has a nice body. She's not too skinny, girl got some meat. She's adorable.