Nai Roy Ruk [DaraVDO]

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Why is the plot going in loops and everyone doing laundry - wash, rinse, dry, and repeat... >___<

I am hating the drag.

Also, did anyone else notice that the actress who plays as Ghay, Nang'ek's friend, has gained weight and is always wearing flowing clothes and/or sitting down, is covered by a table or something else? Did she get pregnant in the middle of filming?

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Why is the plot going in loops and everyone doing laundry - wash, rinse, dry, and repeat... >___<

I am hating the drag.

Also, did anyone else notice that the actress who plays as Ghay, Nang'ek's friend, has gained weight and is always wearing flowing clothes and/or sitting down, is covered by a table or something else? Did she get pregnant in the middle of filming?
I noticed that too i was like hey she used to be small but somehow she got big.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
this is such a low rating. lol even pong's fans paid no attention to this lakorn. aum's fans are prob. jsut dozing off or not even turning the tv on when this lakorn is airing. LOL

anyways, the script sucks and it is stupid. worthless and no point watching it!
--

they also made pong's character too cheap! he's more suitable for gentleman and hi-so looks!:)

aum can not act like the character. she's playing herself that's why 3/4 of her lakorns suck!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This lakorn officially annoys the crap out of me. It's not progressing or anything it's the same thing over and over every week. I don't even know how it will end next week because there is no progress so the ending will probably be rushed

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Agree with everyone in here. I have a feeling like this lakorn is not very interesting at all or maybe just for me who know it. And it kinda about like they try finding they grandpa n grandma only, thing go over and over. Sometime I was kind like mad at aum too idk why. Anyone know what lakorn will replace this one?

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Somebody please let me know when this crappy repeating azz lakorn end. I can't wait any longer. Aum please take a darn break. Why every lakorn she played in always boring.

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think it's Aum, more like it's most Ch7 lakorns now. Sad to say. I loved Aum's earlier lakorns from 2000-2006.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ending Scene Pictures
credit @Rakdara
"ป้อง" จัดหนักจัดเต็มจุ๊บปาก "อั้ม" ปิดท้าย "ในรอยรัก"

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
The problem is that there aren't a lot of plots in this lakorn. It's supposedly a typical lakorn, yet it isn't.

Nai Roy Ruk doesn't exactly follow that pattern and they have a weird timeline to everything. The lakorn's main interest is Muslin's blood relation and that's all there is to it. The two leads were made known that there are in love very early in the lakorn. Usually it isn't until the very end. Now there's nothing for the viewers to look forward to. It'd be a good 2-hour movie, not a 15+ episodes drama. Since everything was solved so early on in the series (leads' love interest, Muslin's mother's birth father), there isn't much left and we have no choice but be very bored as they try to make the final plot (gasps, they're not actually related!) of the lakorn last the 9+ something episodes. There just wasn't enough crap to keep people interested. I really do feel like I'm watching a kdrama rather than a lakorn. And I really do think people would be less disappointed if this was a kdrama due to different expectations.

And I wouldn't worry much about NRR's ratings.
09/09/2011 9.2
10/09/2011 9.1
11/09/2011 8.2
16/09/2011 8.3
17/09/2011 8.0
18/09/2011 7.2
23/09/2011 9.1
24/09/2011 10.0
25/09/2011 9.8
30/09/2011 8.3
01/10/2011 9.0
02/10/2011 8.8
07/10/2011 7.7
08/10/2011 8.8
09/10/2011 7.7
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11197182/A11197182.html

It's slightly below average by ch7's standards but ch3 would kill for those numbers. (And they're getting better numbers for Roy Marn, so they're happy)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I find it insulting to say this is like a Kdrama lol I watched it here and there because my mom has it on. The funny thing is, she has never looked up for more than 5 minutes.

Plus Ch3 is satisfy with a 7 and up. I know Ch7 usually trip if their lakorn does not hit the double digit.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ch7 usually shortens the lakorn if ratings are less than 9 or ten. This is a ch7 flop of the year ratings wise.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Boring lakorn getting nowhere repeating over and over again no brain. This lakorn should be rating at 2 lol just because pong and aum played in this and the rating goes up. I hope there's no more repeating lakorn like this ever again.

onahc

sarNie Elites
The problem is that there aren't a lot of plots in this lakorn. It's supposedly a typical lakorn, yet it isn't.

Nai Roy Ruk doesn't exactly follow that pattern and they have a weird timeline to everything. The lakorn's main interest is Muslin's blood relation and that's all there is to it. The two leads were made known that there are in love very early in the lakorn. Usually it isn't until the very end. Now there's nothing for the viewers to look forward to. It'd be a good 2-hour movie, not a 15+ episodes drama. Since everything was solved so early on in the series (leads' love interest, Muslin's mother's birth father), there isn't much left and we have no choice but be very bored as they try to make the final plot (gasps, they're not actually related!) of the lakorn last the 9+ something episodes. There just wasn't enough crap to keep people interested. I really do feel like I'm watching a kdrama rather than a lakorn. And I really do think people would be less disappointed if this was a kdrama due to different expectations.

And I wouldn't worry much about NRR's ratings.
09/09/2011 9.2
10/09/2011 9.1
11/09/2011 8.2
16/09/2011 8.3
17/09/2011 8.0
18/09/2011 7.2
23/09/2011 9.1
24/09/2011 10.0
25/09/2011 9.8
30/09/2011 8.3
01/10/2011 9.0
02/10/2011 8.8
07/10/2011 7.7
08/10/2011 8.8
09/10/2011 7.7
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11197182/A11197182.html

It's slightly below average by ch7's standards but ch3 would kill for those numbers. (And they're getting better numbers for Roy Marn, so they're happy)
If it wasn't rigged, Roy Marn would be in the 20s because it is just as good if not better than CH 7 lakons that get ratings in the 20s. You can't tell me that Roy Marn shouldn't be up there, something about the rating system has always been fishy.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
I find it insulting to say this is like a Kdrama lol I watched it here and there because my mom has it on. The funny thing is, she has never looked up for more than 5 minutes.

Plus Ch3 is satisfy with a 7 and up. I know Ch7 usually trip if their lakorn does not hit the double digit.
In my defense, I've only watched a handful of kdramas, so I based my experience on that. I always feel like kdramas aren't as, for the lack of a better word, spicy, as lakorns. I don't really know how to explain it. I'm not saying kdramas are boring, but they're different compared to lakorns.

If it wasn't rigged, Roy Marn would be in the 20s because it is just as good if not better than CH 7 lakons that get ratings in the 20s. You can't tell me that Roy Marn shouldn't be up there, something about the rating system has always been fishy.
I don't think any lakorn this year got 20+ yet. Sua Sang Fah is hovering around high 18's and 19's. And honestly, these ratings aren't 'rigged', it's Nielsen, the same company US tv stations rely on. The fact of the matter is, OVERALL ratings in ch7 is higher. However, when it comes to Bangkok and surrounding areas, ch3 does extremely well while the numbers from the rest of the country are low, thus their overall ratings are lowered. And it's vice-versa for ch7. It isn't unusual for ch3 to get double digits ratings in Bangkok and surrounding areas.

Not the mention there'd be less people watching TV with their house getting flooded and all.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Most retarded lakorn ever. I feel dumber for having watched even a part of it which I wouldn't have if Pong/Aum wasn't in it. Mat got no scenes with her bio parents or sister after the truth was revealed. Why? That should be the "meat" of the scenes with lots of emotional minefields to work through. And Mat is truly her bio mom's daughter. WTF did she not tell Ganon about his kid? What the hell happened to father's rights and kids rights? She is just as selfish and crazy if not more so than her bio mom. She had zero reason for sleeping with the guy then going off and having his kid without saying a damn thing for years. And he didn't even get mad!

From now on I will no longer watch DaraVDO crap, no matter if my favorite actors/actresses are in it. It's a real turn off.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Well, at least they stuck with the original ending. I think it was okay. It wasn't omghorrinle, but it certainly isn't something I'd rewatch, unfortunately.