Nai Roy Ruk [DaraVDO]

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
I like the new OST which just appeared in ep8...Anyone who knows where I can download the full mp3 version? :wub:

looksy

sarNie Adult
I like the new OST which just appeared in ep8...Anyone who knows where I can download the full mp3 version? :wub:
It's a nice song. Unfortunately, I don't see the mp3 download anywhere. The song is called เผื่อใจ / Puer Jai by Man Surangkaruk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3blFwrUxbow
credit: wgttkeng @ youtube

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The fact that Bua Bongkot refuses to admit to her husband who Mats real parents are is pissing me off. She is so selfish and stupid. She doesn't see that keeping it a secret is tearing her relationship up with her other daughter not to mention causing her daughters own father to try and do all these horrible things to her. All of which can end with one sentence you are the father!

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
The fact that Bua Bongkot refuses to admit to her husband who Mats real parents are is pissing me off. She is so selfish and stupid. She doesn't see that keeping it a secret is tearing her relationship up with her other daughter not to mention causing her daughters own father to try and do all these horrible things to her. All of which can end with one sentence you are the father!
I was going to say that thanks for reading my mind. I just wanna choke aum's real mom. The younger sister cry too much. :thumbdown:

Areeya

sarNie Adult
i quit i cnt watching dis lakorn is more cuz it take forever to get to the point...its like a run on storyline

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
i quit i cnt watching dis lakorn is more cuz it take forever to get to the point...its like a run on storyline
I agreed with you. Aum always picked the boring lakorn to play in it her last lakorn with chakrit omg the most boring lakorn ever. This lakorn started off pretty good but now such a drag

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Typical Ch.7 lakorn. It has promise and it goes to crap in a hot second. It's too bad cause I love both Aum and Pong and Pong is in a new type of role for him. I hate the bio mom so much I hope both her kids give her the finger and walk away from her forever. When she was standing there lecturing her husband that karma is going to catch up to him for all his evil doings I was like bitch go look in a mirror, when is karma going to get rid of your annoying butt?

I wish they had just made her straight up crazy cause I would have more sympathy for her then. But her running around stalking Aum and crying all the damn time while not saying anything and acting like she's the only one who is saintly is damn annoying. I hate the passive aggressive thing. So yeah I'm going to give up on this until the last episdoe.

Mandy912

sarNie Egg
Though I'm not willing I must say NRR SUCKS...~~~~(>_<)~~~~
Worst director and script ruined everything....If not Pong and Aump, I guess the rating would be even lower. Too disappoint :facepalm:

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
True one of the worst lakorn... I stop watching after a few eps... Finish it wen the end part is here... Worst of all aum and pong absolutely have no chemistry none whatsoever!!!!

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
This lakorn is freaky dumb and boring. Get to the point already they always on the same spot not moving at all. Pong go to aums house. Aum go to see Kim. Gib go to Dias house. Pongs cousin go to see or looking for dia. The mom and dad always up on each others tails. seriously what a boring movie I quit and will watch how the endin goe. Every episodes is repeating over and over again.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omg I don't understand why they are continuing this madness >.< Literally Bua Bongkot is the worst mother ever. Even though Jirada is cruel and etc and her reasons are stupid, but her reasoning makes much more sense than Bua Bongkot's reasons. I am getting tired of seeing the same repeated things over and over. I love Pong and Aum, but their is like nothing between them. Whenever their scenes come up it feels like they are actually related >.<.