Nai Roy Ruk [DaraVDO]

looksy

sarNie Adult
Airdate
Someone posted at pantip that from May Pitchanart's Facebook fan page that this lakorn will air Sept. 4th, but then someone also posted that it is set to air Sept. 9th. Either way, it looks like we'll see Pong and Aum on-screen early September.

source: http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11000365/A11000365.html

looksy

sarNie Adult
Series Premier: Friday September 9th
Airs on Fri-Sun

source: http://www.ch7.com/schedule/schedule.aspx

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPouginPPRw

Now when is the viewing party?!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
the trailer looks good, but srsly I cannot watch Aum. just not my type of actress. But I have to watch this for Pong! omg. :numchuck:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Aum always seems to get the model type roles. I like her as an actress though. I might just watch this because of Pong.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Teaser 2 looks good definitely can't wait to see this

credit minnielove77

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the new teaser.

I don't feel a lot of chemistry between Pong and Aum so far from the teasers. It's different to the Noon-Pong pairing. I hope it's better in the lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks for the new teaser.

I don't feel a lot of chemistry between Pong and Aum so far from the teasers. It's different to the Noon-Pong pairing. I hope it's better in the lakorn.
I'm thinking the same Pong his more comfortable around Noon more than Aump yeah let see
how it goes

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Both Pong and Aum are great actors especially when it comes to dramatic and serious emotional roles. There aren't enough scenes of them in the teasers to judge their chemistry yet but I could feel a connection between them already.

I'm a sucker for over the top melodrama lakorns so the anticipation is killing. Also, two of my favorite actors are in here and that's a plus.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Both Pong and Aum are great actors especially when it comes to dramatic and serious emotional roles. There aren't enough scenes of them in the teasers to judge their chemistry yet but I could feel a connection between them already.

I'm a sucker for over the top melodrama lakorns so the anticipation is killing. Also, two of my favorite actors are in here and that's a plus.
I think Aum does better in romantic comedies than in dramas. I don't think she is a great dramatic actress because she has never been very convincing in her roles and therefore it's hard for me to feel for her characters. The way she delivers her lines is almost robotic like and lacks conviction.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
nay....same here. Pong looks sleepy in the end even when he's talking to aum. lol why does aum's lips look pale?!??! couldn't she look more alive?! her lips make her look so dead! she needs more color.

this lakorn is probably just really dramatic and nonsense. I can feel Pong's character well played, but Aum's character is probably like one of the dramatic ones that flies everywhere.

---
I'm already tuning off this lakorn. Can't handle the unrealistic drama!