Nai Gra Jork

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
hehe me again...i read from nai gra jork board in ch3 website someone said she saw the preview of the ending of nai gra jork and say it's soooo cute. that she want to melt. makes me all excited and really want to see it. i hope it's a romantic sweet ending between Dan&Sara. gosh!!! i want them to play a new la korn together again. because they are just the cutest couple. i can't say that enough. heheheh...hope i'm not boring someone out in here. i apologized.

joey

sarNie Adult
OMG teedee, you got me excited once agian. He he don't worry, at least I'm one of those that would never find your post to be boring. Gosh I cannot wait to see sara hug dan once again. I bet they look very cute & sweet when they hug. I am also happy that they didn't drag the misunderstanding between dan & sara by letting dan know the truth earlier. I love when you mention that dan try to tell her by the cookies that their love never died. Gosh isn't that the sweetest thing? N-e-ways, I'm glad to know that their ending will be soooo cute. Hopefully it will be really romantic also. Loving Dan & Sara forever.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
hey Joey...
i know you are not bore about my comments on Dan & Sara but other people i don't know. hehehe..i can't wait to see when Sara hug Dan too. they always look cute & adorable. yeah, i like it too that they didn't drag about them misunderstanding eachother.but i do want them to extend the sweet & cute scenes of Dan & Sara though. about the scene Sara hug Dan. i read more info. on that scene. well, that dude that like Sara lied to her that Dan told him to go pick Sara up so Sara got mad at Dan and went to see him at his house. here is the dialogue they say to eachother:
Sara said "why you have to do this?"
Dan said" what?"
Sara said "if you don't really want to stay with me then just tell me why you have to push me to other people"
Dan said" what are you talking about?"
Sara said" i have to go home anyways because my mom is sick but we went together we should come home together" and she got mad and drove away.
Dan ran after said "wait!"
Sara stop said"why you follow me?"
Dan said"who said i don't want to be with you i'm happy when we are together, i told someone else to come pick you up not him, i even went to buy you flowers" and Sara hug Dan said"we will still get to be together again right?" Dan said"we will be together till you are old"
Sara said " if i'm old you are old too." that was sooooo sweet & cute. they always say cute stuffs to eachother...

Bou

sarNie Adult
aww im not bored or ur posts teedee i actually enjoy it very much...i cnat wait to see that upcomin part!!!ahh i dont want this to end..so soon!!that must b a very kute scene again i cant wait!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh one more episode and "nai grajork" is gonna end i dont want it to end... imma miss dan and sara together... :wavecry: :wavecry:

joey

sarNie Adult
Oh thanks Teedee for typing out the dialogue. Gosh they always have the cutest thing to say to eachother. I love it when they both said that they will be together until they old. Love Dan & sara so much. Yeah it will be so sad that this lakorn is about to end. I will miss seeing dan & sara together. Man I really hope that they will be in another lakorn together in the future.

Bou

sarNie Adult
one thing to say....THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKIN KUTE TOGETHER!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw the episode24. Dan&Sara were sooooooooooooooooo cute!!!! the scene she hug him was so sweet&cute!!! this scene of Dan&Sara has all emotion when i watch it. it start off sad that Sara misunderstand Dan and cried and drove off and Dan ran after her. a bit funny he was all tired said forgot to drove his scooter after her when Sara ask him. and sweet he explain to her that he was so happy when they are together,he doesn't want her to be sick,he even went to buy her flowers before she's going to leave but then she left first with that dude she doesn't know how sad he feels when see her left with that dude and she hug him..so sweet...and cute&funny when he say they will be together till she's old and she make this cute faces and say you will be old too and cute that he laugh and they promise to be together forever he hold her hands and they smile at eachother. sooo sweet..gosh!!! Dan & Sara are sooooooooo cute & adorable together. i'm sad i don't want it to end. from the next preview looks cute. she say she came to see her boyfriend at his auto shop. i hope it's a sweet ending too.

joey

sarNie Adult
I finally have time to watch episode 23 & 24 after I catch up with some of my school works. Anyways episode 23 doesn't really have dan & sara together but ep. 24 does. Gosh I really love the hugging part, although it would be better if it's alittle longer. I thought it was cute of how he ran after her car and explain to her as Teedee have posted. I love it when they solve everything very fast instead of keeping it to their self and let the other partner misunderstand them. Also I hope that after dan hold sara hand ( yay this time he's the one who hold her hand first) and promise her about what he said, they should of hug once more. I think that would have been even more cuter/sweeter. I really hope that the last episode dan will tell her that he love her directly and more of their scene together with more hugging and holding hands instead of only standing and smiling at eachother. Gosh I will miss them so much after this lakorn end.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Hey Joey
migosh girl you took the words right out of my mouth. we always have the same exact opinion. that was exactly what i was thinking. i'll quote you o.k.<" Gosh I really love the hugging part, although it would be better if it's alittle longer.they should of hug once more when he hold her hand and say he promise I think that would have been even more cuter/sweeter."> i'll miss Dan & Sara so much too when this la korn end. to me it seem like this la korn went by so fast. now i don't have a la korn i go crazy over after this la korn end.sigh..i'm sad..

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
lil_beckie said:
is this ending on the third of dec?..
[post="50319"][/post]​
yups this is ending dec 3 and dec 4 is when beams lakorns airs.. ::sighs:: imma miss dannie and sara

barney

sarNie Egg
i love the episode, it seem every episode is getting cutes and sweet...............can't wait for the next episode to come out.........
thanks for post and translating what they said...........

joey

sarNie Adult
teedee said:
Hey Joey
migosh girl you took the words right out of my mouth. we always have the same exact opinion. that was exactly what i was thinking. i'll quote you o.k.<" Gosh I really love the hugging part, although it would be better if it's alittle longer.they should of hug once more when he hold her hand and say he promise I think that would have been even more cuter/sweeter."> i'll miss Dan & Sara so much too when this la korn end. to me it seem like this la korn went by so fast. now i don't have a la korn i go crazy over after this la korn end.sigh..i'm sad..
[post="50274"][/post]​
He he I'm glad that we both have the same opinion. Yah i agree that this lakorn went by so fast. I think this because it's only 30 mins. long and the storyline is good that when we get hook on to it, the mintues and time passed by very fast without us relized it. I'm also going to miss this lakorn very much especially seeing the cute face of dan & sara. Gosh I think I'm gonna cry. :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh.. don't cry Joey...you'll make me cry too. :( i don't want this la korn to end either. i'll miss Dan&Sara so much, they were so cute & adorable together yes, good la korn does end so fast because you enjoy it so much. i'm sad. won't get to see Dan&Sara cute faces together anymore. gosh..i hope they will get to play a new la korn together again. may my wish come true. hehehe..

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
All of the greatest lakorns are ending, like Song Rao Nirandon, Barb Ruk Talay Fun and Naigrajork. I'm going to miss all of them. I hope to see each one pair up once again. Aom/Ken, Por/Pat and Dan/Sara will complete the most memorable episodes. :wub: Each lakorns made us cry and laugh. They were all worth watching.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Omigosh!! i'm going crazy!! i'm can't believe it!! the ending of Nai gra jork..... Dan kiss Sara's cheek. Yes!!! Yippee!!! i was rooting so much if they will hug.and he kiss her. because i was so sure they will just stand and smile at eachother at the end from what some people read from the novel that they bought. i'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy... the director add a sweet scene of Dan&Sara.. i was jumping up and down when i read the post from the people who saw the ending already. they say it's such a cute ending and they are so jealous of Sara. and the bloopers are so funny. i can't wait to see it!!!! :D :lol: :w000t:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
me again just want to come in and add. i just read more info. on the ending. Dan kiss Sara more than once!? in that scene Sara forgot her dialogue so Dan kiss her again( from the bloopers that they show) the person that post was a bit upset was saying did Sara forgot her dialogue for real or pretend to forget so Dan would kiss her again. hehehe.that person was jealous of Sara. because she love Dan a lot. hehehe.so funny. gosh!! i can't wait to see the ending. i hope Leslie up load it soon. so happy so happy so happy it was a sweet ending. but i'm sad that it end. i'll miss Dan&Sara being together so much. i hope they will starred together in a new la korn together again.because they are just the cutest couple. may my wish come true.ohm pieng. hehehehe :p :lmao:

joey

sarNie Adult
OMG are you for reals Teedee that dan kiss sara on the cheek? Oh my I'm sooo happy right now. Yes! I am just glad that are wish comes true that the ending will have some kissing. Good for the director or the scriptwriter for letting dan kiss sara. Gosh i cannot wait to see that part and the ending. Oh the bloopers too. But I'm gonna miss this lakorn so much though. Yes, lets make another wish for them to starred in another lakorn together. Maybe are wish will come true again like the kiss you know. Crossing my fingers.