Nai Gra Jork

Bou

sarNie Adult
i hope they do hug each other it would be so kute lol....if not ill b disappointed..i cant wait for the next couple of episodes...im realli hooked on these two too lolz

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope they hug. you know sometimes the reporter say it but the la korn cut it out. tangmoe tell us exactly what happen on Sunday episode. tell complete detail of the sweet,cute scenes between Dan&Sara. what they say etc.. Thanks ahead. gosh!!! again i'm dying to see the new part of this la korn so badly. Sara&Dan is soo cute. so crazy over them.oh, recent news i read..someone say there was a scene they went to play at the mountain( Tearn Cow din) and she fed him ice cream. there was a pix she fed him ice cream too. it was sooo sweet say the person who read the news.but i haven't seen it yet. if so, i'll give you the site. this is probably when they ran away together. mmm. it made me think now. will they have intimate relationship together. you know sometimes p'ek&n'ek ran away together alone & ......but in the long summary they didn't but you know they can always change. hehehe....

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
wells they didnt run away together yet.. thats episode 18 wen they ran together.. i watched episode 17 at my uncles house.. and from ta preview at the end... they gonna run away together.. cause sara mom asked sara who does she choose Art or Dan? And I know shes gonna choose Dan.. I cant wait to watch sundays episode.. Good thing im staying over my uncles for the weekend.. if i didnt i would have to wait someone upload it at sarns.. hehehe

ohh by the way.. there was this one scene that i thought it was cute.. its wen dan asked sara wen is she coming over his house.. and sara has this face.. and dan said come on i know u want to come over my house and sara give him this look again and den dan says" Ou gor dai pom yark hai koon mah jai ja cat"(i want u to comeover my house soo bad) hehee.. and then sara walks in the house and she says see you tonight...

i thought that was cute.. hehehee
OMG!!! you can't do this to me!!! I SO wanna watch this now!! and i have to wait... such a torture...omg...i read the article in thai too.. and was so sweet... :wub: can't wait.. and now i'm curious of what's gonna hapen in the ep.19-20 too

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Aer said:
OMG!!! you can't do this to me!!! I SO wanna watch this now!! and i have to wait... such a torture...omg...i read the article in thai too.. and was so sweet... :wub: can't wait.. and now i'm curious of what's gonna hapen in the ep.19-20 too
[post="38284"][/post]​
maybe they gonna have.. "a u know..scene"... :shocked: :sweat: puahahahaahahah im hooked now.. i cant wait to watch it tonight.. wen im done.. imma write a ful detailed summery for u guys okies.. hehhe :D

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
maybe they gonna have.. "a u know..scene"... :shocked: :sweat: puahahahaahahah im hooked now.. i cant wait to watch it tonight.. wen im done.. imma write a ful detailed summery for u guys okies.. hehhe :D
haha.. i dun think they're gonna have "aha scene"... it's a pretty innocence lakorn.. or.. am i wrong.. ahhhhhhhhh,,, so wanna see it..

waiting for the summary na ja :p

joey

sarNie Adult
Gosh you guys are killing me with all these cute new scenes of Dan & Sara. I think I might die of waiting for all these cute scenes any longer. But I will try my best. Maybe if I dream about those cute scenes, it might help relieve my pain. Oh man, can't this lakorn get any better than this? I just love it sooo much. Keep up the good work with the updates you guys. Love ya!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
hey...check out this news and a cute pix of Sara feeding Dan ice cream
http://www.komchadluek.net/news/2005/11-06/ent-18979107.html

i was wrong when i say it's one of the scene in the la korn that they went to the mountain. really is they went to the zoo with a staff that work in komchadluek newspaper. it's her column about her spending time with an actor&actress. this time she made a date with Dan+Sara to come to the zoo together. it's cute how she talk about Dan&Sara. especially the part Sara fed Dan ice cream and he ate all of her ice cream Sara was a bit surprise and has this kinda unhappy look on so Dan gave Sara his ice cream. it's recent pix ,look at Dan's new hair cut. they look cute in the pix. it sound like they are close. someone say she see Dan+Sara go out often and say Sara use to go to Dan house to see his mom. but she use to give interview Dan is not her type. i can't wait to see the next new parts. hope there will be a lot of cute scenes. i agree i don't think they will have that "aha scene" either. hehe even though i want it to happen. heheheeh. me too i love this la korn. Dan& Sara is soooo cute.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
teedee said:
hey...check out this news and a cute pix of Sara feeding Dan ice cream
http://www.komchadluek.net/news/2005/11-06/ent-18979107.html

i was wrong when i say it's one of the scene in the la korn that they went to the mountain. really is they went to the zoo with a staff that work in komchadluek newspaper. it's her column about her spending time with an actor&actress. this time she made a date with Dan+Sara to come to the zoo together. it's cute how she talk about Dan&Sara. especially the part Sara fed Dan ice cream and he ate all of her ice cream Sara was a bit surprise and has this kinda unhappy look on so Dan gave Sara his ice cream. it's recent pix ,look at Dan's new hair cut. they look cute in the pix. it sound like they are close. someone say she see Dan+Sara go out often and say Sara use to go to Dan house to see his mom. but she use to give interview Dan is not her type. i can't wait to see the next new parts. hope there will be a lot of cute scenes. i agree i don't think they will have that "aha scene" either. hehe even though i want it to happen. heheheeh. me too i love this la korn. Dan& Sara is soooo cute.
[post="38522"][/post]​

awwies.. how cute of themm.. they look soo cute feeding each other icecream.. :wub: anyways.. im writing the summery for eppie 18.. soo it be up soon heheh.. :wub:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
okies u guys are paying me for writing soo much..

heres the summery

Dan is waiting for Sara at his house. He prepared a romantic night for them . Sara went to Dan’s house late because her mom stopped her( in episode 17) She walked in to see candles lit all over the house. Sara walked up to see Dan sleeping on the table. On the table there’s a cake with a scooter on it and a present for Sara. Sara picked up the present and open it. Inside was a cute necklace. Sara looked at the necklace and cried. She put the present down and left her little doggie key chain next to Dan. Sara got in her car and left. Dan woke up to the sounds of Sara’s car. She looks at the doggie key chain and got on his scooter and followed Sara. Dan yells for Sara to stop her car, but Sara keeps on going and keeps on crying. Dan keep calling her but she wont stop for him, so he cut up in front of Sara’s car. Sara stopped and Dan walked up to her. Sara kept crying more. She tells him that she’s doing this for him and then leaves Dan. Meanwhile, Art( Oam) send some guys to destroy Dan’s bakery. Dan came home to see his grandpa and nephew fighting with the guys. Dan joins in and fought them till the left. In the morning, Dan, his grandpa, brother and nephew clean up the mess caused by last night. Dan’s friends Joe and Note walks up to Dan and help him clean.

Sara was sitting in her bed crying when her servant Nip came to tell her to get dress cause a guests is here for her. The guests was Art and his mom. The came to Sara’s mom to ask Sara’s hand in marriage. Sara came downstairs and overhead. She went in and starts to yell at her mom, asking her mom when is she gonna stop ruining her life. Then she turn to Art and said The deal between her and Art is over and she’s independent now. Sara walks away and Arts follows her. She walked outside to see Dan outside at her front gate. She cries and ran to Dan and hugs him. Art came out and saw that. He starts to tell Dan that Dan has no right to be here. Dan said back that Art has no right to hire guys to destroy his bakery. He also said that whatever Art do Its not gonna stop his love for Sara. Dan holds Sara’s hand and Sara’s mom came out. She starts to yelled at Dan and telling Dan that he can’t make Sara happy. She tells him if he wants to take Sara then take her. Dan looks at Sara and was about to leave. Sara held Dan back but Dan left anyways. She ran after Dan and cried ::such a cry baby:: :wacko:

Dan got home and went to his room . Sara was in her room crying ::again:: :rolleyes: and her friend Mam came to see her. Sara ran to hug Mam. Then Sara asks Mam to do her a favor and help her runaway . Mam called the servant Nip to help Sara runaway. While Mam was stalling time by talking to Sara’s mom, Nip snuck Sara out of the house to Mam’s car. Mam asked Sara where does she want to go. Sara taught for awhile.

Sara walked up to Dan’s house and saw Dan’s brother cleaning. She ask him where is Dan and he said upstairs in his room. Dan was in his room and thinking about something. Sara knocked and went into Dan’s room. Dan turns around and ask her what is she doing here??? And Sara said She came looking for her lil doggie key chain. Dan looked at the key chain and handed it to her. Sara said “you suppose to say “pom mai chai mah noi, pom ben mah doh laey� Dan look at Sara and said its not the time to be joking. Sara then asks Dan to leave with her. Dan hesitated and handed Sara his hand. Sara put her hand on top of Dan’s hand . :wub:

That’s the end of the episode

Next episode :Dan and Sara runaway together. And the “tok jae� scene is up next.. Hehehhe…. :wub: :w000t:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank You so much tangmoe thanks thanks thanks!!! you are so nice. :lmao: can i give you a smile in return instead? :D omigosh!!! it's soooooo sad..Sara is such a cry baby....i feel so sorry for her. oh gosh!!! the scene he drove the scooter after her and she kept crying sound sooo sad. and the scene she ran and hug him must be very sad&sweet at the same time. her mom is so mean..and Dan was mean to leave Sara like that when she held on to him and he walks away. he should take Sara with him when her mom say that to him.sooo sad she ran after him and cried and the scene she came to see him at his room. she should have hug him when he open the door it would have been sweetier. but it's o.k. next part will be soooo good. hope there will be some sweet scenes. Thanks again for the long detail on the 2 episodes. i wanna watch it so bad.

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
omg! Tnagmoe.. thank you.. you're like the best :wub: .. the runaway scene... they're so so cute... and yeah i saw the article where the 2 of them went to "Kaho yai" .. man they're so sweet. But all the girls felt like they're heartbreaking .. lol

joey

sarNie Adult
omg the scene sound so sad. Thanks a lot for the wonderful summary tangmoe. Now I really feel so bad for Dan&Sara, especially sara for crying so much. Luckily Dan agree to ran away with Sara in the next episode. I cannot wait to see it. Also, thanks teedee for the link to the pic. It was very sweet of sara to fed dan the ice cream, but too bad that you mention she said dan is not her type of guy. I just hope these two would hook up because they are sooo cute together. Anyway thanks again you guys. :)

joey

sarNie Adult
sorry is me again. Well I just came back to tell you guys that LeSLie have just posted episode 17 in the media section. Have fun downloading.

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg i jus saw episode 17!!!!....ahh u shudda seen sara's facial expression wen she found out that dan was waitin for her outside...its soo kute!and wen they were sittin at the benches talkin and actin all shy towards each other..i was smilin the whole time..a.hh im goin krazy for this lakorn..cant wait for epi 18!!!dan and sarah!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just saw epi 17 ..soooo cute. it's cute how they make like mad faces at eachother and then turn away smile all shy. and cute when she say that's all why he say it so hard after he say he want her to come so bad to his house.and he pretend to act mad gonna get up. that was cute. Dan&Sara make such cute match.dang epi18 is sooo sad...Sara cried so much.i feel sorry for her. the end preview i like what he say to that ohm guy and step back and hold Sara's hand. i can't wait to see it.

joey

sarNie Adult
yah like you guys I finished watching episode 17 too. I cannot wait to see the next episode even though it look so sad. N-e-way 17 was cute between them two, especially when they both acted all shy and smiling at one another when they were sitting on that one bench. I epecially like the part when Dan prepare the special evening for him and Sara. It was very cute of him smiling by himself and holding the little cute gife box that he gonna give to sara. I thought that part was very sweet and cute. :D