Nai Gra Jork

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, Art and Sara's mom is so mean!! so selfish only think about themselves instead of Sara happiness. they should get punch! i feel so sorry for Sara+Dan. the scene he went out to different store to try to sell his bakery and she crying at her room. it's just sad. it shows how much she's in pain and misses him. and he doesn't give up even though he gets rejected but it's just so sad. i know, i wanna see a happy scenes between them again. i can't wait to see the next episode. if they will really run away together. gosh! i hope so.

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
I think they'll run away in ep. 18, when Sara's mom is trying to force her into a marriage with Ohm... gee, I hate Ohm!! He's rich good looking, but why does he have to be like this. He could almost have nayone he likes, why force Sara who is obviously in love with someone else. Who is he to decide what's best for her??!! JERK!

It's so sad, and Dan obvioulsy was so unhappy and tried to do his best. damn, he was cool when tried to chase Ohm down and rip that contract in his face :shocked: man, that's cool. Show him!

i think nest episodes are gonna be sad, cute and heartbreaking... can't wait

P.s. Art (aka Ohm) , should be careful na.. since Hoy Ahn and now harrass Dan in this lakorn too..... :ph34r:

barney

sarNie Egg
i don't know, but what the contract about, is it the contract of his bread business or what?

anyway, i got my order from dovcd, it so lame i know it cheap but i get to pay my movie renter to burn me their copy of nai krajok for 3 bucks. what i recieve is not what i expect, i thought the cover of the disk is going to look white with their picture on one side like my renter, but it two disks with cheap printed cover sticker, do you think it weird. i wonder where they order the orginal one.........

barney

sarNie Egg
i can't believe that's this lakorn is going to take all year to release. it released on sep and it going all the way till feb, man i can't wait any longer, because i don't have patience at all.

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
barney, i don't think it's gonna make it till Frebruary, i think it's just some "standard" they have. I have seen it before... i think at most, it will be till the end of this year.. not longer than that..

and yes, the contract was the bakery contract, that Dan will deliver for the whole year. Ohm is(was) his VIP customer, but he did that just because to get Sara away from Dan.. J.E.R.K. :ph34r:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
omigosh!!! i just read, Dan&Sara will have a sweet scene coming up on Sunday. i can't wait to see it. after Sara ran away from home she came to stay with Dan at his home. they sleep on the same bed. first they sleep far apart but later at night the sound of "took kare"(a animal that look like lizard) made a sound so they got scare and came closer. he hug her. The behind the scene. Sara was so embrass/shy. she was shaking and was so still when Dan hug her. hehehehe.. so Dan tease her say it's normal for a girl that never got touch by a guy before to act like this. so Sara took a deep breath and move closer to Dan so close like they were glue to eachother. hehehehe. i so badly want to see this scene. i'm jealouse of Sara haha. got hug by Dan. hehehehe

joey

sarNie Adult
teedee said:
omigosh!!! i just read, Dan&Sara will have a sweet scene coming up on Sunday. i can't wait to see it. after Sara ran away from home she came to stay with Dan at his home. they sleep on the same bed. first they sleep far apart but later at night the sound of "took kare"(a animal that look like lizard) made a sound so they got scare and came closer. he hug her. The behind the scene. Sara was so embrass/shy. she was shaking and was so still when Dan hug her. hehehehe.. so Dan tease her say it's normal for a girl that never got touch by a guy before to act like this. so Sara took a deep breath and move closer to Dan so close like they were glue to eachother. hehehehe. i so badly want to see this scene. i'm jealouse of Sara haha. got hug by Dan. hehehehe
[post="37920"][/post]​
Aaahhh teedee thanks for the news. Gosh your post made me feel all happy and excited right now. The scene sound very cute and sweet, and now you make me cannot wait to watch it on sunday or monday - whatever day LeSLie can post it up. I just wish tomorrow will be sunday so I can watch it soon. Hahaha I'm also jealouse of Sara that she get to hug Dan, but Dan also lucky to hug her too you know since Sara is inexperience of letting a guy hug her that close. Geesh these two are one of the cutest couples ever in a lakorn that I have watched. Go Dan+Sara! :D

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
yeah, i read about that news too.. man I WANT TO SEE IT!! it sounds so cute a´nd heartbreaking... Dan's cheating on me again :blink:

Tata

sarNie Egg
Oh mY GODDDD!!!!!!!! Sara got to hug him!!!! Ohhh my goddddd!!!
I just cant wait to see that episode!!! I was smiling like crazy when I saw your post Teedee!!! I need to watch it!! But Im only at the 14 episode but!!! Cant wait to watch it at home!!! I was smiling like crazy when everytime I saw Dan/Sara together and guys, Thks you for telling what Sara did say to Dan's ears!!! But I knew that she said something cute!! But didnt know what!!!

The thing is that I dont undestand Thai!!! :blink:
Kinda wierd though!! I always watch new lakorn but I dont understand a thing!!!

Crazyyy Meee!!!! So crazy about everything that is related to Thai!!! I just need to wait for that lakorn to come out in Cambodian!!! (Im a cambodian)

There is lots of cute scene that lakorn and we just keep dreaming and dreaming how come a cute couple like them is getting messed up by two idiot (Sara's mom and Art)!!!!

But Art have a good body!!!! Just enough to make me fall for him!!! :shock: :wub: :w000t:
(only his body guys!!!! not his caracter!!!!!!) :p :D

But GOD!!! I hate Art and her mom!!! What is wrong with them!!! Like you guys said!!! Leave the cute couple alone mannn!!!! Is that hard to understand!!!!

Oh welll, i think that i made my point here!!!!! I jsut keep writing and writing.... <
Sorry guys!!!!! :wub: :sweat:

See ya

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
OMG!! Sara got to hugg my babie dannie!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! i cant wait to see it! omg!! omg~!!!!!!! someone catch me ::faints:: :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i can't wait to watch this scene too. Dan+Sara must look very cute! i hope Leslie post it. i'm going crazy!! i want to see this scene so much. i dream about them hugging. hehehe.... Dan is lucky to get to hug Sara because it may be her first on-screen hug with a guy because this is just her 2nd la korn and Sara is lucky to get to hug Dan when so many girls out there is screaming to get close to him. both of them just make such cute couple. everytime i re watch their cute scenes together i can't stop smiling. they are so adorable! can't wait to see this week episode it sound like a good part. sad,sweet,and cute.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
teedee said:
i can't wait to watch this scene too. Dan+Sara must look very cute! i hope Leslie post it. i'm going crazy!! i want to see this scene so much. i dream about them hugging. hehehe.... Dan is lucky to get to hug Sara because it may be her first on-screen hug with a guy because this is just her 2nd la korn and Sara is lucky to get to hug Dan when so many girls out there is screaming to get close to him. both of them just make such cute couple. everytime i re watch their cute scenes together i can't stop smiling. they are so adorable! can't wait to see this week episode it sound like a good part. sad,sweet,and cute.
[post="38028"][/post]​
puahahaha.. cant wait.. to see it!! imma be screaming my heads off wen they hugged!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! wish that was me.. ahahahaha :wub: but sara is good..!!

Bou

sarNie Adult
OMG...i cant wait..........dan and sara are soooo freakin kute together!ahh iam goin krazy with all these lakorns haha

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i just watched nai grajork lived from my uncles house..Dan and Sara gonna run away to gether!! actually its more of Sara's mom kicking Sara out after Sara Chooses Dan :shocked: :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm so jealous of you tangmoe. tell me what happen next after they ran away together. were there any sweet scenes of them. gosh. i'm dying to see it. i wanna watch it so bad. Dan&Sara are sooo cute!!!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
teedee said:
i'm so jealous of you tangmoe. tell me what happen next after they ran away together. were there any sweet scenes of them. gosh. i'm dying to see it. i wanna watch it so bad. Dan&Sara are sooo cute!!!
[post="38229"][/post]​
wells they didnt run away together yet.. thats episode 18 wen they ran together.. i watched episode 17 at my uncles house.. and from ta preview at the end... they gonna run away together.. cause sara mom asked sara who does she choose Art or Dan? And I know shes gonna choose Dan.. I cant wait to watch sundays episode.. Good thing im staying over my uncles for the weekend.. if i didnt i would have to wait someone upload it at sarns.. hehehe

ohh by the way.. there was this one scene that i thought it was cute.. its wen dan asked sara wen is she coming over his house.. and sara has this face.. and dan said come on i know u want to come over my house and sara give him this look again and den dan says" Ou gor dai pom yark hai koon mah jai ja cat"(i want u to comeover my house soo bad) hehee.. and then sara walks in the house and she says see you tonight...

i thought that was cute.. hehehee :wub:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
awwwwww. that sounds cute he said that to her. they did ran away together. because i read he slept on the floor and she sleep on the bed but later at night she got scare of the sound of the lizard so she went down to sleep next to him on the floor. i even saw the pix from this scene he didn't hug her they just sleep next to eachother which i was dissappointed. from the pix i saw but in the la korn i hope he hug her. the episode on Sunday probably the scene she ran out from her house and saw him and ran and hug him. which i really want to see. tell me what happen on the sunday episode Tangmoe Thanks

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
teedee said:
awwwwww. that sounds cute he said that to her. they did ran away together. because i read he slept on the floor and she sleep on the bed but later at night she got scare of the sound of the lizard so she went down to sleep next to him on the floor. i even saw the pix from this scene he didn't hug her they just sleep next to eachother which i was dissappointed. from the pix i saw but in the la korn i hope he hug her. the episode on Sunday probably the scene she ran out from her house and saw him and ran and hug him. which i really want to see. tell me what happen on the sunday episode Tangmoe Thanks
[post="38250"][/post]​
awwwies i want to see the picture.. were did u see it at? i hope they hugg each other.. i be screaming if they do.. hehe :sweat: wells.. wen i watch sundays episode tomorrow night.. i come back to write a summery.. hehe.. :wub: