Nai Gra Jork

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
hey joey can you possibly download it for me when you get it from Leslie from the buddie media. oh, i can't wait after 2 weeks. i wanna watch it so much. i'll thank you so much. i'm lunatic too. love Dan&Sara too. they make a cute couple. the cute scenes they are together make me smile that my face hurts from smiling too much. hehehe.opps sorry about that i look at it wrong. Sara is 21 the same age as Dan. hehehe. i watch it over and over again too. This is Sara 2nd la korn. her first la korn she play with B-mix. r.s.singers. for itv channel. but it was sad that she died at the end. all 3 guys like her in the la korn:Mint,Ta,Dodge but she like Mint. it was like 2 yrs ago. but this la korn with her&Dan is much better her character is much cutier. her first la korn she's a sweet,femine girl. Sara does look like those Miss Universe girl, she also has a model face. nice slim tall body.she's pretty. she has big eyes, nice lip, it was so cute and funny when Dan tease her about her eyes that is big like a giant lemon. heheheh. i can't wait to see the next cassettes.

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
great to know that I'm not by myself :loool: yeah, i do like this lakorn.. it's good to see Dan in this kind of "light" lakorn...and do you know he's gonna come out with a new one soon, it's call "Mon ruk lottery" .. can't wait.. it's a funny lakorn too

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
It's so sad for me not to get to see Dan lakorn with Sara....... I know no one in this stupid city like it but of course I really anxious to watch it lols it Dan...... Those peeps at my rental store don't have it because they lets those peeps in thailands choose only the good lakorn so Dan and Sara probably was a bad lakorn in their opinion..... I aslways get so angry because i am unlikely to see those young satrs lakorn because they don't like it....... Teedee for real in Sara lakorn with B-mix she died at the end.... Why did she died? I like that lakorn I only watch it to part 3 but they lost the other part..... I know of course all three of them Mint, Tah, Dodge like her but why did she died..... One more can u please tell me, Mint sister get Go or Tah.... I think she have to couple with Go, since Go so nice to her but she like Tah...... I really want to see thos :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: e cutie Dan and Sara....... :unsure: :sweat: ;)

joey

sarNie Adult
Hey teedee, I would love to help you in downloading it, but too bad I don't know how. But what I can do is I can give you the link to LeSLie where I always go to downlaod the lakorn. Some other people were nice enough to upload the old episodes again, so if you like you can download that too. For the lastest episode, I think LeSLie usually uploading every Sunday and Monday. SO you can go there and download the latest one when the time come. The next one should be episode 15 & 16. This way you just have to wait 1 week instead of two weeks like you said. This is the only way I can help you, so I hope this will work for you. Here is the link: http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showtopic=564

He he I am glad that a lot of us are going cray and lunatic over this lakorn. I hope this will continue until the end, but I have a feeling that Dan and Sara will keep us feeling like that all the way to the end. I know that they won't disappoint us. Their looks and chemistry are too good for the lakorn to turn bad, so all we have to do is keep on smiling and giggle like a little girl every weekend or every time we watch the lakorn. Now that I talk about it, I think I better go and rewatch all the sweet moments of these two again and just wait until sunday and monday to watch the new episodes. Here I'm turning lunatic agian and I cannot help it. See ya later. :lmao: :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks so much Joey for the link. yes, i have a feeling there will be more sweet cute scenes of Dan+Sara. we will continue to smile and giggle the rest of the la korn. oh, about Sara first la korn. she died b/c she got cancer i think? she got some disease. it was sad. and Mint's sister got with Go.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
no problem about the info. i am happy to share b/c we all enjoy watching this la korn. i saw the new eps in buddie media. i can't stop smiling. Dan+Sara are soooooooooooooooo cute! when they smile and shy, they look so adorable. the part she whisper in his ears are so cute. Sara act all shy. Dan was all smiling. i think she told him she love him and he was like you can't take it back. and the part he gave her the heart intestine when they eat noodle and they smile in a shy way. so cute. and on the phone. he sound all mean ask if she miss him and she was like o.k. i miss you in a shy tone of voice. they both smile. so cute! i can go on. hehehe. these two are soooo cute!! i can't wait to watch the next part. but dang it! it's gonna be sad. Sara call Dan on the phone and doesn't say anything and hang up he was waiting for her. she was crying.

Susie

sarNie Adult
~sigh~ aww at least u guys get to watch it....I'M SO JEALOUS!!!! yep like I said she does look like a miss universe girl and she does have a model face she should be in top-model LOL she's pretty....makes me jealous!! neways yeah dan's coming out with another lakorn "OH GOODIE THE MORE OF DAN THE MERRIER" :wub:

joey

sarNie Adult
teedee said:
no problem about the info. i am happy to share b/c we all enjoy watching this la korn. i saw the new eps in buddie media. i can't stop smiling. Dan+Sara are soooooooooooooooo cute! when they smile and shy, they look so adorable. the part she whisper in his ears are so cute. Sara act all shy. Dan was all smiling. i think she told him she love him and he was like you can't take it back. and the part he gave her the heart intestine when they eat noodle and they smile in a shy way. so cute. and on the phone. he sound all mean ask if she miss him and she was like o.k. i miss you in a shy tone of voice. they both smile. so cute! i can go on. hehehe. these two are soooo cute!! i can't wait to watch the next part. but dang it! it's gonna be sad. Sara call Dan on the phone and doesn't say anything and hang up he was waiting for her. she was crying.
[post="35004"][/post]​
Your welcome teedee. I'm very glad that you found the link to be helpful. Gosh, all the scenes that you mention above are all my favorites. I just love it and I cannot keep on smiling when I read your post. :p We both have the same feeling when we saw these scenes. I know huh about the next episode. It seem to be a sad moment for are pe'ke and ne'ke. Gosh I just hate that rich guy; he just have to destroy the perfect moment for Dan & Sara. N-e-ways, talk to you later after I get to see the other 2 episodes.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
hey Joey it was great talking to you. i like reading your comment too. it makes me smile as well as the others who like this la korn and Dan+Sara too. hope you continue to come in here and post your opinion.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just read the up coming episodes. omigosh!!! it's soooo sad...i feel so sorry for Sara. first she has to pretend to be happy with that dude b/c she want him to continue to buy Dan's bakery and hurt Dan's feelings by avoiding him and acting happy with that dude. then after Dan know the truth" that dude" bought a lot of his bakery he quit the deal with that dude so she came back to Dan "that dude" went to tell her mom she was seeing Dan so her mom send people to destroy Dad's restaurant. that night Dan prepare a romantic night for him & Sara, she was about to go see him but her mom came first and forbid her to see him ever again. he waited for her a long time so he fell asleep she came didn't wake him up saw the angel necklace he prepare to give her she cried and put her dog key chain next to it and drove away he woke up fom the sound of her car engine start and drove his motorcyle after her tell her to stop she just cried didn't tell him anything and drove away. this scene sound so sad. when i read it i almost cried .and when he went back home his restaurant got destroy. next morning that dude brought his mom to talk to Sara mom about getting marry Sara was sad cried and ran out of her house and Dan came to her house that time (in her front house) she saw him ran and hug him. then her mom and that dude came out and saw them her mom talk about him+Sara that they are different class level. about her being rich he being poor doesn't match stuffs like that Dan was sad so he left. Sara ask her friend to take her to see Dan. Sara ask Dan to run away together. that scene when she ran out of her house and hug him it sound so sad and sweet at the same time. i hope they really ran away together. i can't wait to see this episode and the next one too. i'm so crazy over Dan+Sara. this la korn is great. sorry about the long writing. i had to express my feelings after reading the episode summary.

Bou

sarNie Adult
omg teedee...dat so sad....even picturin it right now makes me wanna kri!....ahhh....yes i hope they do run away together..and i dont like that otha guy!he destroys everythin between dan and sara....thanks so much for hte quick summary!

joey

sarNie Adult
hey there teedee. It is nice to know that we both have the same opinion. Don't worry, I will always post my opinion because I really love to share with you and the others. It's like when you have something good, you often like to share it with others that are alike. It just make me feel happy to know that someone out there have an exact same feeling as me regarding this cute lakorn. It just make my day. Oh and thanks a lot for the next episode summary. Gosh when I read your post, I felt like crying already. Why Sara's mom and the dude have to torture Dan and Sara so much. Can't they just leave this cute couple alone? I know it's just a lakorn, but I just cannot stand it when someone try to destroy a couple like that. It just too cruel! Now I have to put a box of tissue by the computer for the next episode because I know I will need it. I cannot wait to see it. I will express my opinion again after I watch the next episodes. See ya then. Oh, I don't think you are the only one that have a lot to write. It seem like we cannot hold are opinion inside when we talk about this lakorn. :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
hey Joey. glad you reply your comment again. yeah, i feel happy when someone out there has the same feelings as i do. i know..Sara's mom and that dude is so mean. so cruel to destroy Dan+Sara love like that. especially Sara she has to choose between her mom and the guy she love. geezs, it's such a tough decision. it's just a la korn but when you watch it you are into it. i will come and read your comment again. i can't wait to see the next episodes. more sad scenes coming up. yeah, i would need a tissue beside me too. talk to you later.

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
hey Joey. glad you reply your comment again. yeah, i feel happy when someone out there has the same feelings as i do. i know..Sara's mom and that dude is so mean. so cruel to destroy Dan+Sara love like that. especially Sara she has to choose between her mom and the guy she love. geezs, it's such a tough decision. it's just a la korn but when you watch it you are into it. i will come and read your comment again. i can't wait to see the next episodes. more sad scenes coming up. yeah, i would need a tissue beside me too. talk to you later.
yeah, good she choose someone she loves.. but they're gonna do something to them again.. i'm so sick of them being unfair :loool: :loool: leave the lovey dovey alone......

joey

sarNie Adult
Oh my gosh I just finished watching episode 15 & 16. Both episodes were pretty sad, especially 16. My heart went out to Dan when I saw he was sad and heartbroken, and to Sara when I saw her cried. :( Gosh I hate the rich guy even more now, but I like his expression when Dan ripped the paper in front of his face. :D Now I cannot wait for next week for more episode. Dan and Sara new scene for upcoming episode look very cute. It seem to me that this lakorn haven't bore or dissapoint me yet. I love every moment of it, especially all the scene with Dan and Sara. Okay, talk to you guys later.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
aww..that's sad. i haven't watch episode 15&16 yet . but it sounds sad from the summary i read. i can't wait to see their cute scenes together. me too, i like all the cute scenes of Dan+Sara.

Bou

sarNie Adult
ahhh..i hate that rich guy...hes so...evil...and omg i cried wen sara cried and wen dan was sad and heartbroken....my heart broke too...and i love the kute scenes from them...i couldnt help but smile....now everythins a lil messed up bc of the guy and her mom..why cudnt they just let two ppl be with each other...and cant the rich guy see how depressin sara is around him!?shudnt that tell him somethin?...sorry i jus needed to vent...but he realli is pissin me off..although i think hes realli kute haha

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
man Art is freaking evil... and soo is sara's mom.. they are both bitches... i wanna kick their freaking asses... i feel soo sad for sara and dan... wen are they gonna be happy together..!!! -_-