Nai Gra Jork

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
here read this comment after i read it i can't stop smiling. sorry for people who can't read Thai...i'll translate it then..well the person was so mad they have been waiting to see Dan and then the la korn has to end the scene Dan & Sara was about to sleep together?...dang it...the people who edited it, is killing the audience! heheheheh...

ทำไมทำกันอย่างนี้ ไม่ยอมจริงๆด้วย
ก็จาไม่ให้เจ้วีนได้ยังไง อุตส่าห์รอชมฉากน้องแดนหลีสาวมาตั้งอาทิตย์ ดันมาจบตอนกำลัง...(เซนเซอร์ เดี๋ยวเด็กใจแตก)แล้วพรุ่งนี้ก็ไม่มีนี่เจ้ต้องรอไปถึงอาทิตย์หน้าหรือนี่ โอ้มายก็อด ช่อง3นะช่อง3ทำกันอย่างนี้เจ้จาขนไดนาไมท์ไปบอมม์(ใครจะไปยกมือขึ้น)เปล่าน้าเจ้ไม่ได้มาก่อม็อบนะ แต่มันอดว๊ากไม่ได้จิงๆ
โดย: เจ้ [12 พ.ย. 48 17:05] ( IP A:203.113.71.105 X: )

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
hey.me again.i just want to say. have anyone notice Dan's role he mostly have an intimate relationship with nang aek. first Janie, then Nat(pee nong 2 laurt) and now Sara. and it's willingly between him&nang aek. not a force thing you know.funny...hehehe...again i can't wait to see the new parts. i hope Leslie upload it and next weeks episode is gonna be soooo good.

joey

sarNie Adult
Yay more cute news of them. It just seem like I can't get enough of them. Oh it will be very sweet of they do end up sleeping together. Gosh how come the editor have to end it right there? Just by reading it, I'm very curious already. Also it's nice to know that these two are close and like to go places together. This make me like them as a couples even more, but it will be wayyyyyyy better if they really go out for real. I know huh, Dan seem to have power over the nang aek in lakorns to make them have an intimate relationship with him without being force. This to me always seem to make their relationship in the lakorn more sweeter and enjoyable to watch. Well cannot wait to watch their upcoming scene.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
hey joey
i don't mean they edited out the part they slept together. but what i meant is that the Sat episode ended when it look like they were about to slept together. yeh i agree it would have been wayyyy bettter if they really dated. mmm.what a way to think it Dan has power over his nang aek that made them willingly sleep with him. i mean he's so cute who wouldn't. hahahaha yes, this la korn is driving me crazy. can't wait to see their upcoming scenes.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
hey great news! they didn't cancel the sunday episode. it shown 2 days this week. i read from Dan webboard. there are so many cute scenes between Dan&Sara. there was a scene: she rode on his back(piggy back ride), he wrap her arms around his waist and she put her head on his back while he was driving his scooter into the Sunflower field, they went to the market he hold the basket walking behind her, etc..just reading the comments from the people who saw it makes me smile and i badly want to see it so much... but they didn't mention if they slept together or not though..well we have to go see it ourself. can't wait to see it. hope Leslie upload it soon. i'm so dying to see it. Dan & Sara is soooo cute!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
hey me again. darn it..they didn't "slept" together ..they just sleep next to eachother on the floor...i can't wait to see it. there was a scene she bought him a t-shirt, she made him a heart shape carrot. she pretend to hurt her leg so she rode on his back to the waterfall. the next week episode will be the scene he put the necklace on for her and they go home. sad...

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
Judging from everyone comments, it seems to me this discussion is more based on how cute the leads look together more than discussing about the storyline and the characters itself. I was hoping to find out about what happen so and so but everyone is just gushing how cute they look together.. its kind of repetitive.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw epi. 19 and Sara & Dan was soooo cute!!!! o.k. since someone say this board we don't discuss what happen in the la korn i'll tell about the part that i like in this epi.it was cute when she got mad at him that he kept asking her if she really want to do this which is run away together so she walk away say fine if he doesn't want to go then she will go by herself. he drove his scooter after her,behind her slowly he ask if she gonna walk there. she say it's my problem if i want to walk or ran there..so he act like he doesn't care whistle she got mad and said i'm tired aren't you gonna ask me to get on the scooter?! he was like come on then "khun nai" and she was like "Khun ying yaht" and so funny & cute the part he say if you don't want me to sleep on the floor where do you want me to sleep, on the bed with you? so she push his face with the pillow and the part she went down to give him the blanket and he scream yell ghost she scream so loud jump back on bed she was so scare seem so real not like she's acting. looks like he really scare her and she throw pillows at him. cute.the epi 20 look very good too. more sweet scenes of them. i can't wait.

joey

sarNie Adult
aahh everytime I come in here there is always another cute news of dan & sara upcoming scene. I cannot be anymore happier than this. Keep it up teedee. You always seem to make my day more enjoying with your posts. Thanks God that they didn't edit the sleeping scene out, but too bad they didn't sleep with eachother. But that's okay, their upcoming sweet scenes make up for my disappointment. Oh by the way, I love this lakorn not just because of Dan & Sara characters, but also the lakorn itself. This lakorn is enjoyable to watch with not a lot of misunderstanding between the main guy and girl. Also they show their affection toward one another early not until the end like other lakorn. The characters make you cry and smile with them. Overall, it is a cute, heartwarm lakorn where you find yourself cheering for the main couples to be together and anxious to watch it every weekends.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
hey joey. i like reading your comments too. it makes me smile when i come in here and people like this la korn, and like Dan & Sara too. i agree. this la korn storyline is good. cute and funny. all the characters play their role well, like Dan's 2 close guy friends, his grandfather, his nephew, his older brother. they are funny&cute they are also the color"seesun" of making this la korn more fun to watch. because of the way they tease Dan & Sara and stuffs. this la korn is heart warming like you say. Dan & Sara relationship in the la korn is not those passionate so dramatic love relationship thing like some la korn but they have a more adorable, cute,innocent loving relationship. they are not those couple that say they love eachother& promise to be together forever sweet talker thing... but they like to tell their feelings to tell eachother tru symbolic things. like they don't tell it straight forward but tell eachother around. for ex: he would ask if she ever cheated on "maleelin"(her car name) which he meant him and she would say " even though maleelin is old,ugly,dark but is cool" and there was this part he said i saw you with him(which he meant by that ohm guy who like Sara) and she would say whatever you saw is your problem but i never cheated on Maleelin >meaning she never cheated on Dan. something like that which is different from other la korns of pra aek and nang aek relationship. which i think is cute especially the dialogue they talk to eachother is so cute & funny.

joey

sarNie Adult
teedee said:
hey joey. i like reading your comments too. it makes me smile when i come in here and people like this la korn, and like Dan & Sara too. i agree. this la korn storyline is good. cute and funny. all the characters play their role well, like Dan's 2 close guy friends, his grandfather, his nephew, his older brother. they are funny&cute they are also the color"seesun" of making this la korn more fun to watch. because of the way they tease Dan & Sara and stuffs. this la korn is heart warming like you say. Dan & Sara relationship in the la korn is not those passionate so dramatic love relationship thing like some la korn but they have a more adorable, cute,innocent loving relationship. they are not those couple that say they love eachother& promise to be together forever sweet talker thing... but they like to tell their feelings to tell eachother tru symbolic things. like they don't tell it straight forward but tell eachother around. for ex: he would ask if she ever cheated on "maleelin"(her car name) which he meant him and she would say " even though maleelin is old,ugly,dark but is cool" and there was this part he said i saw you with him(which he meant by that ohm guy who like Sara) and she would say whatever you saw is your problem but i never cheated on Maleelin >meaning she never cheated on Dan. something like that which is different from other la korns of pra aek and nang aek relationship. which i think is cute especially the dialogue they talk to eachother is so cute & funny.
[post="42772"][/post]​
sorry but I have to quote all of these because teedee I agree with you 110% on what you said. Their relationship and how they show their affection toward eachother is very cute and innocent kind of thing that you don't get to see in every day lakorn. How they use sara's car name and their little cute/shy smilie whenever they're together make their relationship very sweet and adorable to watch . By the way, I just finished watching episode 19 and omg I smilied the whole time when they were riding on the motorcycle, especially the little part when he smile while turning his head to face her and she did this little cute face back at him. Gosh that was so cute! Also, the house scene was cute & funny too, especially the part where he tried to get on the bed and she push his face back with the pillow. I was laughing at that part, but I found myself laughing more when Dan scare the hell out of sara when she was trying to cover him with the blanket. :loool: Omg I think sara was very scare for reals becoz it look like it to me. It was mean of dan on that part, but nevertheless it was cute & funny. Now I'm finding myself like always looking forward to the next part. Gosh by the look of it, it will have a lot more cute scene for us to see. Example, like the part where she gave him the heart shaped carrot, he chasing after her, he put the hat on her head in the field, the cute motorcyle scene and many more. Geesh I wrote a lot. I guess you guys might tired of my writing by now. sorry about that and I will see you guys later.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw the Sun. episode and Omigosh!!!! Dan & Sara is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!! all the scenes of them together from this episode is all cute!!! there are cute, funny, and sweet scenes from this episode. i especially like the scene he gave her a piggy back ride because she hurt her leg and while he was carrying her it was cute he said what do you eat... an elephant?! and after he know she lied to him that she hurt her leg he made a fist and act like gonna hit her and she ran away. it was so cute. and the other scene which is sweet when they were riding on the scooter going into the sunflower field the road started to get bumpy so he pull both her hands to hug his waist and she put her head on his back. and both of them was all shy smiling. they were so cute! preview of the next episode looks sad & romantic...she got sick, he made fried egg for her with like a heart shape jello on it. it looks like a jello not sure what it's. and we will get to see the scene he put the necklace on for her. and sad that they will go back home. i can't say enough, Dan&Sara are sooooooooooooooooo cute, they make the cutest couple that i want them to date for real. i can't wait to see the next episode..this la korn is getting good and good. and i'm going more crazy over it!

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
teedee said:
i saw the Sun. episode and Omigosh!!!! Dan & Sara is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!! all the scenes of them together from this episode is all cute!!! there are cute, funny, and sweet scenes from this episode. i especially like the scene he gave her a piggy back ride because she hurt her leg and while he was carrying her it was cute he said what do you eat... an elephant?! and after he know she lied to him that she hurt her leg he made a fist and act like gonna hit her and she ran away. it was so cute. and the other scene which is sweet when they were riding on the scooter going into the sunflower field the road started to get bumpy so he pull both her hands to hug his waist and she put her head on his back. and both of them was all shy smiling. they were so cute! preview of the next episode looks sad & romantic...she got sick, he made fried egg for her with like a heart shape jello on it. it looks like a jello not sure what it's. and we will get to see the scene he put the necklace on for her. and sad that they will go back home. i can't say enough, Dan&Sara are sooooooooooooooooo cute, they make the cutest couple that i want them to date for real. i can't wait to see the next episode..this la korn is getting good and good. and i'm going more crazy over it!
[post="43293"][/post]​
erggggggggggggggg.... please, i haven't seen it yet and i'm dying for it!!! just saw the episode 29 and saw the preview for ep.20 and it was so cuteeeeeeeeeee... my god!! they are adorable!!

please make another lakorn with Dan and Sara!! they look so good together

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
teedee said:
hey.me again.i just want to say. have anyone notice Dan's role he mostly have an intimate relationship with nang aek. first Janie, then Nat(pee nong 2 laurt) and now Sara. and it's willingly between him&nang aek. not a force thing you know.funny...hehehe...again i can't wait to see the new  parts. i hope Leslie upload it and next weeks episode is gonna be soooo good.
[post="41811"][/post]​

hehehe, i like that about his lakorn, hate it when pre ek rapes the nang ek i like it better this way

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
hey everyone
check out the cute pixs of Dan & Sara romantic scene that they look at stars. gosh!!! they look sooo cute!!! they make such cute couple. hehe i can't say that enough. i can't wait to see this scene.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeh, i wish Dan & Sara would play another la korn together because they are the cutest couple!!!! i think Dan look cute with Sara the most of all the actress he play with. it would be great if they play like a drama love revenge kind of la korn. like Dan misunderstood Sara and want to get revenge at her. hehehe..i love this couple so much i fantasize about them a lot. :p