Nai Gra Jork

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
Is this lakorn actually worth renting?
nadanee.. it's woth having it at home and watch it 20 times.. over and over again.. these 2 are like the cutest couples!!!

and poeple i have some addition pics of Dan and Sara where they took a walk in Khao yai.. don't know if it'sgonna be in lakorn or not.. but they are adorable together.. imma so jealous!!!!!!!! :wacko:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the pixs Aer. they look so cute. i saw epi18 omigosh!!! i cried with it. esp. the scene Sara's mom kept telling Dan to go ,i don't know if it's just me but Dan eyes kinda clogg up with tears a bit and Sara held on to his hand not to go, that was so sad and he left she call after him and cried omigosh!! i feel so sorry for them esp. for Sara that scene. that was so sad. and the part she was crying driving and he follow that was so sad too. but sweet at the end of the epi he stick out his hand and she put her hand on his. next epi. gonna be so so so good. the dialogue he say is funny & cute. i hope there will be a sweet scene between them. i can't wait to see it. i so badly want to see it.Dan & Sara make such cute couple!!! i'm going crazy over this la korn. :p

barney

sarNie Egg
hey aer, i agree they are the most cutest couple,,,i can't wait for the movie to end...i really want to see what happen.

joey

sarNie Adult
ahh teedee you're so lucky to watch episode 18. I am still waiting for LeSLie to upload it. Gosh I really want to see it badly. I know that I will cry too if I see it, because I felt sad already when I saw the preview at the end of episode 17. Geesh dan & sara love in this lakorn is so sad & sweet. I really feel sorry for them, hopefully they have the bomb time when they ran away and a very cute ending.

joey

sarNie Adult
hehehe I'm the last one to post and also the first one to start posting again. Well, I just cannot hold my thought about ep. 18 that I just finished watching a moment ago. I was kind of crying along with sara when I saw she crying. She looked so sad. I also felt very bad for Dan when sara's mom was yelling at him for him to leave her house. Gosh the painful look from dan&sara make me cried. I really hate sara's mom and that dude now. I just wish they have a bad ending because they deserve it for making dan & sara miserable. N-e-way, like always I cannot wait for next week episode. The perview look sooooooo CUTE and it seem like dan & sara finally have a long sweet moment together without any interuption. Gosh next week seem like forever for me, but I know it worth the wait.

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
Leslie put the ep. 18 up???.. imma download it.. thanks Leslie.. you're like the best :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
omigosh!!! sooooo sweet..check out this scene & pixs of Dan&Sara. here is the site:
http://www.dailynews.co.th/entertain/each.asp?newsid=71258

i can't wait to see this scene and the new episodes of this la korn. i badly want to see it. Sat&Sun come so slow!!!!
Dan & Sara is sooooo cute!!!! since this scene will air 11-19 next week. it means they will stay together pretty long!! yes!! because beginning i was afraid they would stay only a short time together but from this news they stay together for a long time because she even try to help him work in the "Rai" and got sick so he felt bad and gonna take her home. i can't wait to watch this la korn. Love it!

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
hhhhuuuuuuu.. Dan's cheating on me again!! :wavecry: nah.. just kidding :lmao: or not............555

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just wanna come in and say...i can't wait till Sat-Sun comes along...it seem like forever..i can't wait to see Dan& Sara...i am going so crazy over them....they are soooo cute!! such the cutest couple!! i wanna share..first my sister didn't want to watch this la korn because she doesn't know who the p'ek & n'ek are but my grandma took it to watch and after my sister watch it she was like nang aek is pretty. she has such big eyes,her eyes are nice. she's tall & has a nice body, nice nose & lip. she is over perfect. and my sister ask me how old is nang aek like 16-17 i was like she's 20-21 and i was like she's half american and my sister said pra aek look chinesse. i was laughing.usually my sister doesn't compliment an actress this much before so i was a bit surprise and i would have to agree with my sister ..Sara ..when you look at her she's a pretty girl. has a nice body & pretty face. she got her eyes, lips from her mom and her white skin from her dad. combine and comes out to pretty. anyways just wanna share. can't wait till the weekend comes....

joey

sarNie Adult
Thanks teedee fo the link. OMG Dan & Sara look like one hot/adorable couples. I just wish that they will hook up for reals. Just by looking at the pictures, they both seem like they have a lot of fun together. They all smiling and everything. Now not just by watching their sweet scene togehter make me smile, I'm smiling right now too by just looking at their cute pictures. Gosh I really crazy over these two. Also it make me even more happier to know that Dan & Sara will have longer time together instead of like the other lakorn where they parted from eachother after a short moment together. Geesh I cannot wait to see the next episode. Oh by the way, is the necklace Dan wearing for Sara in the pix is the same one that Dan gave to her in the lakorn when he planned the candle lights evening with her? It look kind of like it to me. Oh well, sorry for writing too much. Catch up with you guys later.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
hey joey...the necklace that Dan put on Sara is the same one that was the candle lights scene. the heart with angle wings pendent. yeh i wish they would hook up as real couples too because they make such cute couple. they look close and so cute from the pixs. i can't wait to see the new episodes too.

joey

sarNie Adult
thanks again teedee for answering my question. so I was right then about the necklace. Its just that the necklace wasn't that clear in the pixs that's why I'm not sure. Then it is very cute of Dan to wear it for her, but it just right because he is the one that gave it to her. N-e-ways no matter what they did together, I will find them to be cute, sweet, and adorable. Yes we all cannot wait for the upcoming episode(s) because it contains a lot of sweet/cute scenes that we all waiting for. Finally a moment of JUST Dan & Sara and not having Sara's mom and that dude interupting (hopefully; fingercross).

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
hey everyone. i just read this la korn air only 1 day which is on Sat 11-12 this week instead of 2 days.
that sucks!!!! when i waited so long for the weekend to come. only get to see Dan&Sara for 1 day?! i hope it's worth it, hope there is some sweet scenes between them,but think of it in a good way i get to go crazy over this la korn longer. hehehe. so actually there alone time together is short. can't wait to see the new episodes.

joey

sarNie Adult
Oh that's suck then if they gonna air it for one day only. Hopefully they extended the episode to 1 hr. long instead of 35 mins. Yes, the only good thing about it is that we get to see dan & sara longer instead of letting the lakorn end so fast.

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
i know people.. it sucks.. i don't think they gonna extend the lakorn to 1 hour wither :sweat:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
omigosh!!!!!...i read the comments from Dan board, the people who saw the episode on 11-12-05, said it end on the very good part!!!...Dan & Sara was about to "aha" .....the bed scene when she was scare of "took kair" and they..."aha"..... i can't wait to see it!. i'm dying to see it!!! geezs, next week seem like forever!.such good parts coming up!!...oh, and there was a news Dan&Sara went together to make "Kra tong" for the "Loy Kra tong" day. you know when they sail the "kra tong" in the ocean and pray for good luck etc.. on Nov. it's from Thairath.11-13 issue. they say Dan & Sara was all sweet to eachother. they sound close going places together. first the zoo and now making kra tong.. mmm...they should date..they make such cute couple!!!