Nadech & Yaya (IMAGE Vol. 27 No. 11 November 2014)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
There are more beautiful pictures of the two but I can't find good quality photos. I'm sure NY fans will post them up soon once they get to scan a copy of the real pages. Man, I seriously think these two are in love. They both are lucky to have each other as best friends or possibly be lovers? Lol.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
When I think back to their DJA days and then compare it to this photoshoot, they really grew up. It's like back then they were "just dating" and now they look like a married couple comfortable with each other. 5555+

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
More from IMAGE magazine:

credit as tagged and Urassayaclub FB

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Probably my favorite from them. Everything is perfect! The scenery, the clothing, the poses, the hair, and of course Nadech and Yaya themselves. Lovely photoshoot  :heart:  :heart:  :clap:

Sovatana

sarNie Juvenile
They are seriously trying to kill me because I AM SO BREATHLESS RIGHT NOW!!! Aren't they too sweet to be just best friends? But I can wait, you know, for them to grow more mature then we'll see what will happen. I'm content with their status for now, I guess. Back to the photoshoots, they are amazingly amazing. The poses, the clothes, the sceneries, everything is just perfect! One of their photoshoots!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
They are so perfect i can't 

since no one posted the full photoshoot, here it is~ not very HQ, but decent quality at least

credits: NY CLUB Photo Albums fb [x]

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I can't decide whether the chest hair is sexy or gross haha. They're uber cute!