Who is your favorite?

• Barry Nadech

Votes: 66 79.5%
  • Porshe Saran

Votes: 17 20.5%

• Total voters

ChristyS

sarNie Egg
Just wondering :) Since they're representing their channels as rising stars.

My vote goes to Nadech just because I havent seen any of Porshe's works yet xP

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
My vote is on nadech...love him to death when i do think porshe is cute but sad i know nadech first lol if i havent know nadech than maybe...NAH want am i saying...NADECH ALL DA WAY!!

Asy

sarNie Immature
No need to vote or check the result, surely Nadech will win. Even if he need to beat all the rising stars, he'll win for sure. :D

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
Personally, I think Nadech has the look and talent. He is a fast rising star and a hot commodity. In addition, he is part of CH3 (ahem, ahem better roles). I like Porsche too but I think Nadech has much more potential and fame. Both are good looking (Nadech looks better in my opinion). Both can sing (Porsche has the better voice). Both can model. Both can act. However, Porsche is with CH7 and personally, I think CH7 isn't quite up to par with CH3. Porsche just needs better roles.
Overall, I pick Nadech. Not a huge fan of Nadech but I just think Nadech is better.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
We all know who going to win this any way. Just like what LOL:) said. Porshe really need better role that push him more and let him shine in. I like both actors and since a lot of ya all ready vote for Nadech. My vote will go to Porshe even if he doesn't win.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
i guess i'm one of the few who doesn't like nadech, he's just not my cup of tea o.0

porshe on the other hand is adorable so my vote goes to him, i loved him with gunjae-sal and i'm looking forward to see more of him

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Idk. Since they're both representing as the rising star from different channels, I don't wanna compare who's somewhat better here and there...
Anyways, I won't choose since i definitely LOVE both. :D lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I pick Nadech all the way since I'm not a huge fan of Ch7 sorry no offence to Ch7 lovers i do like some of their actors/actresses but their lakorn production creation doesn't
interest me I've tried to watch it but never finished watching it they use to have good ones old Ch7 lakorn and currently new ones are so crap I watches alot with Ch3/Ch5