Who is your favorite?

• Barry Nadech

Votes: 66 79.5%
  • Porshe Saran

Votes: 17 20.5%

• Total voters

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
nadech! Didn't watch porche lakorn...link any1? They both good lakorn but IMO Nadech looks better...He's the only p'k I ever adore more than the n'k

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
I'm gonna travel all the way to ur country and scream in your face if your not a fan of nadech

fanny

sarNie Adult
This question is easy to answered off course NEDECH. Never watch Porsh's lakorn before and will not planning to watch.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I agree that Nadech is a great actor, but I like Porsche more than Nadech though, I'm still a fan of both though.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Definitely!!! my one & only handsome boy Nadech all the way, hands down!!! Love Love Love that dorky guy! hahaha :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

eliot244blue

sarNie Egg
I voted for Porshe. Nadech is the better actor and he will be always in my heart
as Saichon in Game Rai Game Ruk :heart:.
But Porshe is cuter and I enjoy his Lakorns more because there are a lot of
fighting scenes. :rolleyes:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Where are the photos of both guys? I had to google for Porshe's photos. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder & I prefer Nadech's looks...his whole face is too darn attractive & cute! Acting wise, I have not watched Porshe's acting since I don't watch many lakorns. Nadech's acting was what captured my attention first then his attractive & cute face! So my vote goes to N A D E C H!