Nadech on Thai romance novel

cecilia

Staff member
^i can't find where i put the one of tik/aff. maybe i'll run across it someday on my external drive.

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
wish i can read Thai because there are so many interesting novels.

I like it when they have Korean celebrities on the cover too!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
$28.50 on a book, sorry I don't spend more than 15 dollars on a reading book, Twilight saga doesn't count because I got that as an gift lmao and textbook don't count either. I have learned don't judge a book by its cover. By the way I cannot read Thai although I do recognize some of the alphabets and the formation of a word.

cecilia

Staff member
Found it :p

Aff - Tik

Aff - Aum

Aff - Songkran

Nadech - ?

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The one of Aum kind of looks like him but at the same time it doesn't really. The one of Pan and Weir looks like them and the one of Boy and Pat got me thinking of Saam Hua Jai right away, these are good.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
$28.50 on a book, sorry I don't spend more than 15 dollars on a reading book, Twilight saga doesn't count because I got that as an gift lmao and textbook don't count either. I have learned don't judge a book by its cover. By the way I cannot read Thai although I do recognize some of the alphabets and the formation of a word.
If anyone ever plan on purchasing Thai novels, I would never recommend ethaicd. They're a big rip-off on time and money. I bought two copies of the same novel, one from ethaicd and one from thaibookworld. The novel from ethaicd was about 20 dollars, while from thaibookworld, it was no more than 8 dollars. Another difference is their shipping cost. Ethaicd's shipping cost is cheaper, but they also take over a month to deliver. On the other hand, thaibookworld delivered my novel within a week and a half.

Just thought ppl should be informed.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. when i was roaming around ethai i was like they do look like daras.. and they were lmao. i feel so dumb hehe..

cecilia

Staff member
If anyone ever plan on purchasing Thai novels, I would never recommend ethaicd. They're a big rip-off on time and money. I bought two copies of the same novel, one from ethaicd and one from thaibookworld. The novel from ethaicd was about 20 dollars, while from thaibookworld, it was no more than 8 dollars. Another difference is their shipping cost. Ethaicd's shipping cost is cheaper, but they also take over a month to deliver. On the other hand, thaibookworld delivered my novel within a week and a half.

Just thought ppl should be informed.
Good to know -- i got my other merchandise on time -- maybe it's just the novel thing ..

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks all for sharing the novel pictures. :lol2: They're beautiful especially the ones with Tik and Aff. Sadly, I don't know how to read Thai.