Nadech Kugimiya

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Reading all the praises at how well LSR and the casts are doing plus all the pics, im battling real hard with myself to wait for all the eps to come out first before watching. Su su to myself to resist all the temptations heh

Cr: lovefactually ig

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
bubbles8 said:
Reading all the praises at how well LSR and the casts are doing plus all the pics, im battling real hard with myself to wait for all the eps to come out first before watching. Su su to myself to resist all the temptations heh

Cr: lovefactually ig

It's doing really well, way more so than I expected.  I'm still in awe at how well it's doing esp among the social media.  A lot of the people have never seen any of Nadech works before, but they all love him in LSR.  There's many people wanted to see Nadech and Taew again, esp for the remake of SB.  I do want to see Nadech take on a full jerk role, I thought he improves a lot from Khun Charles days.  But not sure about that one.  I haven't seen Ken and Ann version but saw Brook and Kob version and didn't care for it. 

How about just give me an Assassin's Nadech?! lol  He looks so good in this scene.... I swear sometimes he looks so much like Louis Koo when Louis was young.   I don't even bother to resize it just cause I want to soak in the hotness of it. lol

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Tsk tsk and i was the only one who had faith in LSR/the casts from the beginning. I knew a twin role would be a great challenge for na, double nadech also means double motivations to watch lol Plus i've always liked P'mams works, they all have substance and not just focus on romance. Good to see him have recognition for this and gain new fans, hopefully after the love for his character weans off, some of these new fans remain and like him genuinely, a few is enough, im not greedy lol. Why do ppl love SB so much? Srs what is the purpose of that lakorn? And for ppl to use that as the benchmark for lakorn is quite disturbing ;( i would never want to watch my na repeatedly rape anyone, a jerk i can maybe force myself to tolerate :)

And dude, he does not look like louis koo, maybe in the first pic if i look hard enough hahah and it would be so nice if he ever gets an opportunity to work with louis esp as cops or even better with my honey lol

Is he jerky enough for u here? Hahah I would never of thought (kinda surprised) he is similar to khun charles in lsr

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I thought I was the only one who thought Na looks a little bit like LK in his younger days. It first came to me when I saw this photo of Na. I guess because of the dimples they both have and the eyes (Na is Eurasian but he have beautiful almond shaped eyes). I would love to see LK and Na working together too, LK could be Na's father, they have a 21 years age gap.

I could tolerate Na in a role of a jerk & would not want to see Na's character as a rapist :cry: either, there are many other roles for Na to show his talents. I don't understand SB lakorn either, getting vengeance by raping a female character is not morally right even if the female character is evil, in SB's case, the main female character is not evil. I read the plot, I have not watched the lakorn.

Cr - as tagged (posted by bubbles8 in previous post)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Makes me me Louis, wish he starred in a few more tvb dramas!! I only enjoyed 2 of his roles in a tvb drama, the rest he is either playing with an actress i dont like or he'a playing evil. So many goodlooking chinese actors during louis' generations; frankie lam, gallen ho, julian cheung, sunny chan, the list js goes on, too bad so many newbies are flooding tvb, i havent watched it for so long now. Miss those guys onscreen. For na to work with any of those guys (or older generations) would be a dream come true :)

More pics from his lastest event

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I had high expectation from the beginning when I found out that Nadech, Teaw, and Patricia would be in the same lakorn.     I even had more expectation when I read that LSR was the best sellers novel for a long time and many people have really liked it.   Here we have a popular actor with a rising newbie Patricia and Taew who shot to stardom after Khoon Chai Rachanon, and with a very good production team, nothing could go wrong.      I'm glad LSR receives good buzz and it should, good ratings but could be better.  

Nadech just received TV Gold Award for best actor in RFTD and I think he has a good chance with LSR too.

I think there is a good chance Nadech and Teaw could be reunited since Nadech is almost done with TRKJ and Teaw with Mafia series.      Teaw is supposed to have Rak Nakara? with Mark but he is busy filming with Patricia and soon with Yaya so both Nadech and Teaw will be available.

Since people are very "IN" with lakorns right now, CH3 probably are bombarded with requests to pair actors/actresses again.    Ananda & Kim, Nadech & Teaw, Bang Rajan cast, etc.  

ps:    Can't wait to see Nadech at the CH3  45th Anniversary Football event!

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Ms.Zoe said:
I thought I was the only one who thought Na looks a little bit like LK in his younger days. It first came to me when I saw this photo of Na. I guess because of the dimples they both have and the eyes (Na is Eurasian but he have beautiful almond shaped eyes). I would love to see LK and Na working together too, LK could be Na's father, they have a 21 years age gap.

I could tolerate Na in a role of a jerk & would not want to see Na's character as a rapist :cry: either, there are many other roles for Na to show his talents. I don't understand SB lakorn either, getting vengeance by raping a female character is not morally right even if the female character is evil, in SB's case, the main female character is not evil. I read the plot, I have not watched the lakorn.

Cr - as tagged (posted by bubbles8 in previous post)

Yeah! Glad I'm not the only one seeing the resembleness of Nadech and Louis Koo!  I first notice it during this scene (upper pic) in RP. 

Ms.Zoe

:highfive:, Yea, from the upper photo the resemblances between Na & Louis (in his younger days before he is tan) are more present. The eyes (though Na's eyes are bigger), dimples (though Na's dimples are more prominent), I am adding in the eyebrows, the smile & the skin color :coverlaf:.

I have not watched RP.

Yeah! Glad I'm not the only one seeing the resembleness of Nadech and Louis Koo!  I first notice it during this scene (upper pic) in RP. 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
More of Pitt looking like Louis Koo :) i still dont see it heh, maybe cos i never really liked louis when he was younger, he looks alot better as he matures. Didnt really like pitt's character, but na looked so good as him, cant help but to swoon lol

Ms.Zoe

@bubbles8 - Huh :scratchchin: lol, Na does not look like Pitt one bit lol. Are you referring to Na's acting style the same as Pitt's?

Ms.Zoe

Haha :smack: to me, I have not watched RP & the only Pitt I know of is Brad :whahuh:.

Thanks bubbles8, I adore his eyes! They are the first reason I started to adore Na. His eyes remind me of this little baby boy's eyes who I also adore.

bubbles8 said:
It's nothing ms zoe, i was just posting pics of na as pitt in rp that might look like LK

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Hehe i was confused at which Pitt u were talking about. Regarding Na's eyes, i might be one of those rare ones who are not smitten by his sweet eyes lol i think the majority of actors posesses those sweet loving stares so i never trust it kkaka. I trust and love his dimpled smile and genuine personality more than his eyes (though they are nice :))

The very first few pics of Na that i saw back in the days looking for a funny lakorn, so scrawny and ugly hahah if he wasnt playing the adorable fai and without Wishy subbing his talk shows so i could know abt him, i dont think i would ever fall for him

Ms.Zoe

I thought you like his sweet eyes because you posted photos focusing on his eyes :lol:. I agree, those actors' stares are convincing though for acting only. Na is good at acting with his eyes, but mostly I like his eyes from his candid photos & from photos which his eyes are glued to Ya  :lol:. I adore his smiles & personality too! His smiles are so charming & genuine as well, those dimples match with his smiles perfectly. I think I have known & followed Na for a year or less. From reading past news, articles, colleagues talking about him & etc., I adore his personality. He is not a stuck up person, he remains the same old Na personality wise. And what I really adore about him are his charity works & his diligence in attending temple events. Before he was famous, he would come to temple & clean up restrooms, how many young teenagers/men would take their time out from having fun & do such work? And not many young men would attend temple events, Na is perfectly different  :crush:.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I've discovered naya for more than 4yrs now, i cant even pinpoint much how i liked them from the start heheh. But from memory, besides liking how he portrays his characters onscreen with great work ethics, i like his carefree-ness and goofiness, offscreen, he says and does what he wants (and what others tells him to do) and not care much about his image. And him being a dedicated buddhist is a plus! If im not wrong he used to invite mario to clean the temples with him too

Regarding his eyes, from what i've seen him over the yrs, na is a very attentative person, he looks at everyone sweetly like that, whether it's female or male or thing lol maybe a little more towards ya (never really compare kek) but to me those candid pics are more capture of the moment pics. I value naya's relationship for things beyond those looks, i love the respect and care they have for each like an 80yr old couple, yet rarely showcase and publicise it, it's the kind of relationship that i adore!

Some of his goofy moments
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WGNHqulywKI
Cr:tegopoy

And his dancing lol
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yNweo1o_8Jk
Cr:thebarbiebew