Nadech Kugimiya

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Thanks fresh! I can watch it carefully and properly now. Will leave my thoughts on it laters.

If only there are 2 nadechs for real, one for me and one for his Sri lol

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Why did it take me so much to find this thread? Nadech is the bae  :heart:

bubbles8 said:

If only there are 2 nadechs for real, one for me and one for his Sri lol

Bubbles8 you better get in the line! :coverlaf: 

I'm loving Prannon-Pran interactions, i want more, if only Pran doesn't get into coma for so long he's already my fav of the twins

fresh

sarNie Adult
Link for this article
http://www2.bangkokpost.com/lifestyle/film/484960/not-just-a-pretty-face
dariey said:
definitely one of a kind..

cr pittanomipa​
 ​
NOT JUST A PRETTY FACE .

... As director-actor,Nadech's face is what draws people to watch the film.But for him,it's the message that's more important.The denuding of the forestland is happening at an alarming rate in Nan,leaving a scary landscape of bare mountains and raises concern that Nan's greenery may disappear within a few decades.... .
Bangkok Post(Life section).

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Queeny, you need to come to this thread more often and ill clone a Na specifically for u hehe!! In terms of looks, i love Pran more too, and the thought of Unna liking Pranon makes me sad for Pran already ;( And Pran's reaction to Pranon's kiss is just too cute!!! I really like the fact that the twins are not rivals, and there is so much bromance between them <3

Fresh, just discuss Na's performance wherever you feel comfortable :) how are finding lsr so far? Im picking pran, so you can have dr pranon all to yourself heheh

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
So many pretty pics today, i want lsr photobook, i love anyama's photography, regretted that i didnt buy the tnnkk book :(

Na's solo pics

cr:as tagged

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
^
Dude your Diew is all over this guy lol  After being stuck with him for three lakorns straight, I don't think he's ready to said goodbye yet lol

Nadech should really ditch his grandpa glasses for his Dr. Pranon one.  He looks really good with it. 

So boyish

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
queenyeon said:
Why did it take me so much to find this thread? Nadech is the bae  :heart:

Bubbles8 you better get in the line! :coverlaf:

I'm loving Prannon-Pran interactions, i want more, if only Pran doesn't get into coma for so long he's already my fav of the twins

My ultimate OTP!  Too bad that we get so little of them so far

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Finally out of your cave lazy!!! Why so bias, none of the pics of urs i can see diew's face properly grhhh. Here's more of yours goof's boyish look. I want a lakorn/drama where he plays a young nerdy college guy, enough of turning him into an old man!!

P'Urng takes really nice pics

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Daang he looked so gorgeous on yesterday's event. He also looked super young, too. The contrast between this and his looks on Trkj (lol lol)
I want a guy like this; where can i have him?

I like Diew! I hope they stop making him as the bad guy, i like him better as a goodie

;; I'm a bad stan, i haven't caught up LSR new episodes just yet. I should get started already

dariey

sarNie Adult
love,love the bromance.i'm going to ship them..lol.seriously want to see deaw act like preuk again..>_<.idk where to rant so i rant here..haha

this sure is refreshing to see him look young exactly as his own age.bangs sure did everyone who have it look younger..haha

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
bubbles8 said:
Finally out of your cave lazy!!! Why so bias, none of the pics of urs i can see diew's face properly grhhh. Here's more of yours goof's boyish look. I want a lakorn/drama where he plays a young nerdy college guy, enough of turning him into an old man!!

He's fault for being too occupied with Nadech  -_- lol  Anyways yes, he really need to play roles his age before he can't anymore.  I'm all in for a Nario movie!  Them being some kind rebelling kids.  Wish there were more Takeshi and Ryu school days. 

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
queenyeon said:
Daang he looked so gorgeous on yesterday's event. He also looked super young, too. The contrast between this and his looks on Trkj (lol lol)
I want a guy like this; where can i have him?

I like Diew! I hope they stop making him as the bad guy, i like him better as a goodie

;; I'm a bad stan, i haven't caught up LSR new episodes just yet. I should get started already

Get on with LSR!  It's surprisingly good.  mor Non is so sarcastic it's hilarious.  Plus Nadech looks really cute as mor Non.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Dont try to lure me into liking ur cute and witty mor non, i wont betray my Pran kakak something abt his reserveness and he looks so lonely lol My pran is js too cute, esp when non teased him abt anna :) wishing for more brotherly love <3

My beloved pran kekek