Nadech Kugimiya

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the pics m9! I think he won for the fan vote only, alex won the other award :)

Step, i think you can only watch the eng sub on a laptop, remember to press the CC button

Finally some Na and Ma moments for my Nario loving heart

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol grandpa? haha He sure can act and look like one sometimes. lol
I thought he won for Best Actor as well? Not at the award event I posted above but a few that just passed recently.
Mario and Nadech both looks good together! How come Mario didn't win anything?

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Oh i thought u were talking this award. There are so many award shows with so many different names, i dont really know which is which lol and i never actually watch it hehe. He always sound like a grandpa in his interviews kakak

His dimpled smile <3

Fai and his beautiful mum

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
OMG was he really sleeping? Ahaha now that looks bad. Lol

Thanks for the link. I was curious about that too.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
These are my reasons why I think Nadech was getting some Zs beside not having anyone to chit chat with :whahuh: :

1. He was probably too tired from work so he needed a short nap
2. The event was boring
3. He stayed up late at night the night before talking to his watermelon pal :pervie:, he did not have many hours of sleep
4. Grandpa Na needed his short nap
5. He did not have his coffee/tea for the day

Na still looks good while napping :coverlaf:. Trying to stay awake while your eyelids are becoming heavier is not easy, sometimes you just have to give in, falling asleep is a natural thing :lol:.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Im guilty like grandNa in napping too heh sleepiness is one of the hardest things to resist, i used to fall asleep in my lectures all the time, then feels guilty afterwards kek my concentration span doesnt last for more than 15mins lol Sometimes a 5min nap feels like an hour hahah

Words cannot describe how happy i am to see this gang again!! They're all so cute, I love them esp all their teases towards Ryu <3 It will be more complete with takeshi though

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I find the actress who played as Fai's mum (P'Mam) so so beautiful and classy looking <3

And look at yenyen's sexy style lol

Another pic of the Onitsuka's gang. Who was ur fav bodyguard? I had a mini crush on the dimpled bodyguard (Palm), he was cute and loyal ofcourse heh

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Furthering his studies! Fans who wants to see him onscreen more might be a lil sad, but im good with it, better study now when u're still motivated :) I think he would be a great director one day, and being the praek of his own lakorn/movie would even be better. And i really like how he's thinking of the future as a director, life as an actor is so shortlived and unstable

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol I agree. I love sleeping and I too had a hard time trying to not fall asleep in my classes. :coverlaf:
What the heck is with the dress on Yenyen? hahaha Nadech kills me sometimes! Lol :lmao:
OH NO..I will be one of the many fans that will be super sad to see him off screen. Of course I am happy for him to further his studies and get his education and degree BUT still lol Good for him really! :shock2:  :cry1:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
:rofl: These 2 photos with Na are completely opposite like night & day. When there are good foods & great company, Na is all happy & energetic. When there are no good foods & no friends around, Na will fall asleep :loool:. So I guess Na did not sit next to Mario at award event.

Cr - as tagged & original owners

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I know, im terrible *sniff sniff*. It's a long story but, the whole copyright thing and no eng sub kind stuffed me up. But for my goof and love for Pran i will get around to it, proooomise!!!

His latest event