Nadech Kugimiya

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
After 14eps of love, cuteness, lies and betrayals we have a happy ending...

Plus mini twin Na(s) and an overworked daddy lol ;)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
But most anticipated scenes are cute moments of my Pran ofcourse, was kinda worried he wouldnt get any (but it still seems so little screencaps of him :( ). Heart palpitates seeing my pran in a white shirt like this kek

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
M9, where have u been? you should be the first one in this thread for ur handsome actor heh

This father-son duo are js too cute!

Sneaking at papa sperbund for some dancing tips

Laughing at sis Cat laughing at Na lol

And save the best to last, my 2 lovelies are NARAK JANG!!!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I like Na's hair short like this

This guilty fan will watch LSR very soon heh but now knowing that after 14eps my poor Pran cant even successfully woo Anna, I'm kinda too devastated to watch, he's such a slowpoke! But these many faces, i cant resist lol

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Why are they separating Nario *cries*

Bromance everywhere!!

Im not too hopeful in my boy when it comes to soccer, so im going for the other team kakak

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Our Na looks like a pirate in those photos you posted. Yup! He looks like an assassin as well. However he wore all black in those photos, I am going to call him Ninja Na :lol:.

I will support Na even though his soccer skills are beginners level :coverlaf:. Go White team! :cheer:

Thank you for all your contributions in Na's thread bubbles8 na ka, I enjoy coming here :grouphug:.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
@Bubbles for some reason I can never find this thread under the Thai Actors? I have to go to my notifications for your like in order to get here. Lol

still hopeful he'll get a period lakorn. Isn't he just handsome here??

Sucks I can't post the picture. Anyways him in his Prince Outfit from the event that Ae posted

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I expected the costumes to be alot worse than this lol

Here's your prince m9, you can have him heh

P'Mam's reaction to his hug is so cute! Thanks for giving me Fai ka P'Mam

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol, I think he has slimmed down. In some angle he still looks chubby but in a lot it looks like he has lost weight.

What? At bubbles8 you don't want to fight for him? Lmao..jkkkk we can share! There's plenty of him to go around haha
At first I thought it was ugly costume too but of course Na can make it look good haha and it really isn't that bad. I've seen worst on him!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Hahah when it comes to fashion, what is considered the worse in some ppl might be na's best fashion lol You can have him m9, im trying to get rid of him kakaka

Looks like an event today, i wouldnt mind a nadech and joy lakorn

And taking yenyen home maybe? She's gona get a good workout with na being so naughty!