Nadech Kugimiya

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
MoonChild said:

Since he finally start working out, hopefully it means a period lakorn or movie is in the work! *Make it happen pls*.  It's so quiet, I'm dying to know what he have next.  TRKJ should be close to 50-60% done so any day now, Nadech. 

Ayyy, did you see his recent fantakens? He looks firmer and fitter already hahaha whatever he's doing, just keep doing it! 
I want to see him in period/war type of lakorns so bad  :spin:  
TRKJ seem close to be done, i think we might get a movie next, I'm pretty damn sure. But i don't want to end up disappointed!  
also anyone but richy 

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
bubbles8 said:
My poor Pran!!! his eyes light up when he sees Anna, but knowing Anna loves Non, i dont want her to end up with Pran out of responsibilities or sympathy. My Pran is so unloved, theres plenty of love from me, come to me Pran! But I also feel bad for Anna (even moreso when she's also a likeable character), that non have feelings for her but is slowly falling for someone else, it must be painful from her point of view witnessing that ;(

I thought it would have been better if Pran and Anna don't end up together.   She loves Pranon, or at least she thought she is.... so Pran deserve someone who loves him.  But then this scene came and change everything.  The way his eyes light up, and soaking in her presence is utterly sweet.  

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
^they really need to make Anna convincingly fall in love with Pran. She's so into Pranon and only sees Pran as a friend, and i just wish they won't have her ending up with Pran and developing feeling for him at the last minute! 

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
queenyeon said:

Ayyy, did you see his recent fantakens? He looks firmer and fitter already hahaha whatever he's doing, just keep doing it! 
I want to see him in period/war type of lakorns so bad  :spin:  
TRKJ seem close to be done, i think we might get a movie next, I'm pretty damn sure. But i don't want to end up disappointed!  
also anyone but richy 
LMAO! He actually don't look so bad topless in LSR lol

I really want another lakorn before he start school again but the possibility of a movie is stronger.  Just hope it's a good one!  and  god! even the mention of richie name scares me.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
MoonChild said:
LMAO! He actually don't look so bad topless in LSR lol

I really want another lakorn before he start school again but the possibility of a movie is stronger.  Just hope it's a good one!  and  god! even the mention of richie name scares me.

He looked okay  :coverlaf: def expected worse! 

As quiet as they are now, maybe it is a big project? I dunno what to expect anymore. Truthfully I didn't want him to be in TRKJ, the story is pretty nay, although it looks good now. Just hoping for a good production, AND A DIFFERENT ONE PLEASE.

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
queenyeon said:
^they really need to make Anna convincingly fall in love with Pran. She's so into Pranon and only sees Pran as a friend, and i just wish they won't have her ending up with Pran and developing feeling for him at the last minute! 
It better be convincing! 

This scene still feel so wrong knowing she is future sister in law LOL but why oh why are they so cute?!  Pranon and Anna would have been the Pranang have it been a Korean dramas lol  They are big on first love!

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
As much as i find Pranon/Pat cute; i can't deny i wouldn't have minded them to switch on the couple. Pranon and Anna just have that special chemistry; I'm a sucker for first loves hahaha i think Pran/Pat would have made an interesting couple too! give us more of your gifs @moonchild

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
queenyeon said:

He looked okay  :coverlaf: def expected worse! 

As quiet as they are now, maybe it is a big project? I dunno what to expect anymore. Truthfully I didn't want him to be in TRKJ, the story is pretty nay, although it looks good now. Just hoping for a good production, AND A DIFFERENT ONE PLEASE.
LMAO! 

Nadech projects is typically very quiet.  Like TRKJ, confirmed, fitting and filming all with a span of a mouth. Same here!  I was very disappointed when it turn out to be TRKJ, and to burnt me more with Pajaew being the director! :yawn:   What's with Nadech and farms remakes?  I'm only looking forward to seeing Nadech and Mew.   Yes and more yes, a different production house pretty pls!  Almost 6 yrs in and he have only work with three productions.   

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Initially i didn't like the rugged look they give nadech( i still dont but im slowly adjusting); that and the fact that nai singh is supposed to be a whole lot older than nangek which is laughable considering the fact that Nadech/Mew look the same age (and prob are)
They look good together. I have never seen mew in a lakorn before so i hope she's good!

But that's just so frustrating! Give us some rumors to feed us while waiting!

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
queenyeon said:
As much as i find Pranon/Pat cute; i can't deny i wouldn't have minded them to switch on the couple. Pranon and Anna just have that special chemistry; I'm a sucker for first loves hahaha i think Pran/Pat would have made an interesting couple too! give us more of your gifs @moonchild

I don't get why Pran have no love lol  I mean come on~ look at him!  I'm so ready to jump to his ship! lol

Nadech stares have gotten much more intense as he mature and experiences lol  Can I please have a full lakorn of Khun Charles?! A much darker version would be nice even lol.  

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Yes, give my poor pran some love!

he would look so good as khun charles now that he has matured ekkkkk *praying for his next project*

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Tsk now u know of my Pran's charms? Too late, im not accepting anymore ppl on my Pran's ship hahha go back to ur Mor Non! And i as much as i think non and pat looks cute together, i have a soft spot for anna too. I dont know, I js cant truly love non when he's has feelings for 2 girls at the same time lol. Well at least my Pran is loyal kek do hope they make Anna's love development for Pran convincing! They're cute too :)

Cr:1217_4ever ig

fresh

sarNie Adult

fresh

sarNie Adult
This is our 'Superstar' :heart:

trans by @lovefactually: It is not doubtful at all why people love this superstar "Nadech Kugimiya" #nadech #nadechkukimiya #barry credit as in pic @keaw_jung
Clips for this: https://instagram.com/p/0beRpROmIt/
https://instagram.com/p/0cWgHFOmNv/

Nadech interview in PPBT magazine. Translate by @space4ny
Be cause of work, he have to travel here and there often, and he is also a traveler. So, if we ask Nadech Kugimiya about The place that impress him and he want to have a memory with. We guarantee that this guy have the romance and the idea about the travel place no less than anyone.
The place that Nadech want to bring his girlfriend to on a date.
Nadech "I choose Bahamas krab, I saw it on the website, it's beautiful. I saw that they have a pig that swim in the sea. I want to see it. It's a farm of pig that swim in the sea. I will bring my date to go and see this swimming pig krab. It's difference and impressive. Personally I like the sea. The journey might be long but i think it's beautiful"

The place that Nadech can stay for a week without going anywhere?
Nadech "It would be on a boat krab, anywhere in the sea. I use to stay on a boat for 2 night. It was not a cruise, it's a yacht that have 3 bedrooms. I like the sound of wave and sea water when the sunlight is strong. I like driving under water. I can stay for weeks and never get bored. The sea in daylight is beautiful krab. It might be hot but the water is very clear you can see fish in the water."

The place that Nadech really want to bring his family to visit.
Nadech "It will be Japan krab, I want to go back there and bring my father and my mother to visit the relatives. Because each relative live in difference city. Some are in Narita, some are in the north or south. We go to Japan often but we haven't seen all of them. We didn't visit 2 of my father's sisters often. So I want to go back to visit Japan."

The place that Nadech think its the most romantic?
Nadech "Europe krab. I haven't been but I think it's the most romantic. Might be Greece, they have a lot of islands. Santorini has romantic feeling. Have sunset, sunrise, the whole town is white. Most of the hotel is boutique hotel. Everything is romantic, the whole city is romantic. You can walk everywhere."

The place that Nadech think it should be where his love at first sight happen.
Nadech " A place? I want it to be where it has a lot of people walking around. Just like in a movie, a lot of people walking in the middle of street junction. People crossing the road with peep peep sound and both of us just stop there, looking at each other, walking cross each other in a slow motion and our eyes meet"

The place that Nadech want to propose?
Nadech " Not the cliff krab, I heard people fall down and die. I'm afraid. I want a place with colder weather with a little bit of rain, romantic right? I want people to witness, like in a restaurant. And put a ring in the water or orange juice and give it to her. I think restaurant is the right choice."

The place that Nadech want to spend his retired life?
Nadech " This is one of my dream krab. I want to save money and use it to build a house next to the sea, on a cliff. Having a beautiful terrain and when you looking down you see the sea. No matter storm or tsunami I would like to be next to the sea. I want timber decoration style. I like it very much.".

The place that Nadech want to have a wedding.
Nadech "I want to have a mix wedding. Thai style and then go to the church. But I want to have a wedding in a field with flowers archway, tent and jazz music. Everyone is happy. I want all the guest to have fun. The beautiful open field is right on spot krab. Something similar to p'Aff Taksaorn's wedding krab."

Translate by @lovefactually
Credit: Khun AuiKriengkrai's (Pranont&Pran's dad in LomSornRak) "Barry, you are one of actors whom I appreciate your talent, human relations, respect to others, accountability to works, and humor

Translate by @lovefactually
Credit: chudapha's Instagram (LomSornRak's director) Pranont disguised to be Pran, the 4th Character has been shown in addition to Pranont, Pran, Sick Pran. #nadech #nadechkukimiya #barry #keaw_jung Ps.in addition to trans, Nadech has really showed his advanced acting skill indeed, naturally with slight changes but differentiating inner from thorough dynamic/tone in each character (no need to overacting like some Thai lakorn)