Nadech Kugimiya

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
@Moonchild, I like your gif frame/borders; TEACH ME SENPAII
Wait, you abandoned the Pran team for Prannon already? What a traitor; tsk tsk
I can't get his sarcasm anyway! Nobody is bothering to sub LSR T^T the viki team is painfully slow; if you have time you should def go help them and SAVE US POOR LITTLE IMPATIENT NADECH STANS WHO UNDERSTAND NOTHING 

@Bubbles8 what a flawless taste you have! #TEAMPRAN4LYFE (that is until Non takes his place and get all suit-ed up)

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19PQafxkRug[/media]
didn't this air already? Why is it not upload on Youtube yet? It looks so fun from the snippets NadechPantip Ig posted.

and yes I'm watching lsr right now, why does pran have so little screen time? He will disappear anyway, let us enjoy him some more...

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Queeny, with the little onscreen time Pran gets, or he's always sad/frowning/serious, i wouldnt think anyone would like pran like me heheh yeah to our TeamPran4life lol

Since youtube doesnt allow any subbing, everyone should team up to help the viki team, i cant watch viki on my infected comp anyways, but at least that would allow more ppl to be able to watch LSR

I esp love the first pic of Pran <3

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Thanks darie, cute gesture indeed! That's y he's one of a kind to his Sri, cos irregardless who he's around, whether it's ya or not, he wants to take care of them, it's more genuine that way, and that's why she appreciates and Admires him more lol

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
queenyeon said:
@Moonchild, I like your gif frame/borders; TEACH ME SENPAII
Wait, you abandoned the Pran team for Prannon already? What a traitor; tsk tsk
I can't get his sarcasm anyway! Nobody is bothering to sub LSR T^T the viki team is painfully slow; if you have time you should def go help them and SAVE US POOR LITTLE IMPATIENT NADECH STANS WHO UNDERSTAND NOTHING 

@Bubbles8 what a flawless taste you have! #TEAMPRAN4LYFE (that is until Non takes his place and get all suit-ed up)

and yes I'm watching lsr right now, why does pran have so little screen time? He will disappear anyway, let us enjoy him some more...

I made a tutorial and will send it to you... and girl I've always been #TEAMPRANON! :heart: 

For you Pran stans who don't even know why you stan him to begin with lol  There's too little of him. 

Can't help throwing this in.  Nadech with kids is one of the cutest things ever.  He will be a great dad one day.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Thank you thank you, got it now!

I like Pran. I like when Na takes those kind of roles, not that I don't love my cheeky and witty Fai-Ryu, but he's so attractive when he takes the calm+serious+smart+hard working type. I hope we get to see Pran back at least a little while before the lakorn finishes hahaha either way, I'm loving Non too! 

AWWWWWWWWieees @ that na playing with little girl gif ! 

fresh

sarNie Adult
Notice the difference (Cr: @suwimonbreeze)

Working for six pack (Cr: @joopjaeng)

Nadech was teased by the hosts at 3 Zaap (Cr: @by_family)

Eng translation by @space4ny
Start filming the program everyone Just start the program doctor Pranon already got teased Kalamare: Can the wind hides love? (LomSonRak = The wind that hides love) Barry: You have to wait and see whether or not the wind can hides love #and Kalamare asked Barry what about you? Can you hide it?then voice from the staffs said its really big (something like, it's so big it's too obvious) Barry said..It floating there by itself then he start to act embarrass don't know how to answer the question and don't know what to do Barry said that the balloon floated there by itselfAnd Kalamare said ... It is floating from your heart right Nadech? Ha ha ha then Nadech answered in his style Lets talk about the drama krab #avoidingthequestion Barry got teased by 3zapp's hosts#we love the hosts #wearefin #nadech #nadechyaya #byfamily

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Thanks moonchild for starting this thread ..lol finally made it. 
I think we will get more screen time with pran but he will be more bts since non is pretending to be him. I just hope pran and anna gets a lot of screen time as well since she will be helping him heal.

fresh

sarNie Adult
Thanks @MoonChild for sharing those cute gifts and thanks @Queen for all sexy pics of adech. Hope he'll be back in shape soon.
Thanks @Bubble for sharing Na's pics as well.
I still can't pick which team I am yet. Pran or Pranon? It's so hard to choose.
What's wrong with Lom Sorn Ruk? Does noone sub it anymore? Can't find its channel on Viki either :(

New translations from @Space4ny

Nadech Interview in Oops Magazine. .
Issue 249, March 2015. .
Nadech & Yaya
Love that cannot tell!!!
As days go by, koojin Nadech Kugimiya and Yaya Urassaya Sperbund showing the sweetness for fanclub to see and super fin without hiding. So Oops! want to ask about that cute moment from Nadech himself, man to man talk.

Can you tell us about the moment that Yaya and her family came to congratulate you on your graduation day?
Nadech : That day nong (used when referring to someone younger) and all her family came to congratulate me, her father and her mother too. I think everyone is free that day, so they came. On that day nong gave me white roses. I consider she is one of my closest actresses. We have known each other for a long time. I think its normal that she came to congratulate me.

Any gift other than roses? Or something to represent her heart?
Nadech : No krab, use face to represent a heart (laugh). What you saw in photo on fanclub's IG, the little rabbit doll is not mine. It belong to the fanclub, she gave to us to take selfie photo with thing that represent the heart of her and her lover. I think it's adorable. .

The photo of sweet dinner on Valentine's day is the photos of your couple making a surprise?
Nadech: Just like what you have seen krab (smile).

We heard that on the latest merit making trip, the monk gave sacred item to both of you?
Nadech : It is a small Buddha image on a necklace that made from weaved string and bracelet. The monk will give it to you when you go making merit there. The spacial meaning, it is a charm that wrap around our wrist so we feel like we have Buddha, Buddha's teaching and Buddhist priest to remind us. So when we going to do something we have to be careful and thinking of good thing. That's all (smile).
Your friends in Gang Lom, "Mark-Kim" said they are not labeled them self as boyfriend and girlfriend but just look at each other face they know what the other are thinking. And "Mint-Pupha" said freestyle love, we can call it whatever we want. So, what is the status of "Nadech and Yaya"?.
Nadech : Status Statess !!!! (Laugh) Two things krab, we don't have secret but we have our own space, our privacy. So, we are not going to answer or worry and put pressure on ourself. We do what we feel comfortable in, be what we are happy to be and don't trouble anyone.

People always ask you about your relationship, is that make you feel uncomfortable?
Nadech : I just answer it. Just like you have seen, I answer like this for the past 4 years. It's ok, I will continue answer like this krab. .

At what age do you think it will be ok for you to be open about your relationship, to use the word girlfriend with someone?
Nadech : I think age is not an importance factor. It's depend on many things. Other people might not know what I'm. Anyway, some of my matter are still public matter. Something that I want to be just for me, for my family, I will keep it. .

This question is just for fun na ka. If we ask Nadech to kiss one part of the body of someone that you love, where will you kiss?
Nadech : Forehead krab. I don't know, I think it's because you don't have to tilt your head, just go straight in (laugh).
Ummm because he is famous so he cannot say the word "girlfriend". But when he answering question about secret, about love with koojin "Yaya". We have to said that "Nadech" give the most "straight" and "clear" answer.
Nadech's answer is quite 'clear': 'just like you have seen'  :heart:

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
I guess since the viki channel got deleted, and ch3 copyright on yt......No subs for LSR! I'll have to see his handsome face and not understand sh..
Na's really working on that six pack! Can we hope for a summer photoshoot, yet, or is it too early?  :rolleyes1:

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
It's so frustrating that ppl are willing to sub but cant sub. I think its got something to do with the channels ratings struggling lately. If only they sell their official dvds with subs *sigh*. What's gona happen to future lakorns, my motivations to watch is already low, now there wont any subs, that tiny motivation left will be gone *cries*

My poor Pran!!! his eyes light up when he sees Anna, but knowing Anna loves Non, i dont want her to end up with Pran out of responsibilities or sympathy. My Pran is so unloved, theres plenty of love from me, come to me Pran! But I also feel bad for Anna (even moreso when she's also a likeable character), that non have feelings for her but is slowly falling for someone else, it must be painful from her point of view witnessing that ;(

dariey

sarNie Adult
geezz it going to be hard to watch lakorn in future.if they going to ban everything they should provide english sub at least.i bet it will help thai ent get expand to international more.just like what korea did.

enough for my rant time to congratulate this handsome,funny,naughty yet talented guy..:D

"To Nadech,congratulation for Best Actor Award from Golden Television Award,you are the best! Thank you ch3, k'Somrak, Award Ampire, Lakorn production team.We strongly believe that Nadech wanna really thank...Doctor Mayumi too." - yossiebistro
Translate by lovefactually.

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
queenyeon said:
Woohoo, go Nadech! Work for that six pack! and give us this back, please... 

Since he finally start working out, hopefully it means a period lakorn or movie is in the work! *Make it happen pls*.  It's so quiet, I'm dying to know what he have next.  TRKJ should be close to 50-60% done so any day now, Nadech.