Nadech Kugimiya & Yaya Urassaya (Ploy Kaem Petch Vol. 23 No. 543 September 15 2014

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi bubba
Thank you againâ¥
Yadech cover they're very sexy. The rest I can't help seeing them as a real couple young and fun. Especially love the pic Nadech had his arms encircling Yaya. Thank you for posting so many Yadech mags with dedication for our admiration. lya

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
@Bubba: Thank you so much for sharing this with us. :worthy: :thanks: :flowers: :grouphug: They look perfect and beautiful like always. Yet another breathtaking photo shoot of Yadech. :blush: :spin: I love this photo shoot: the concept, outfits, hairstyles, makeup, everything. :thumbsup: Yaya is so gorgeous with her long, straight hair. Nadech looks funky with that red streak in his hair, to be honest, but he looks cute for the most part. :bhehe: Yaya looks fantastic with the red streaks. :drools: Hehe, even with red lipstick, she still looks so innocent.

Eek! Their boxing gloves are pink and green! My favorite "couple colors!" Makes me adore this photo shoot even more. :wub:

keylargo said:
Hi bubba
Thank you againâ¥
Yadech cover they're very sexy. The rest I can't help seeing them as a real couple young and fun. Especially love the pic Nadech had his arms encircling Yaya. Thank you for posting so many Yadech mags with dedication for our admiration. lya

Dearest Keylargo, I hope you're doing well and fine. :flowers: :grouphug: I agree with you; I love the photo of Nadech hugging Yaya from behind, too. So hot and sweet and innocent, all in one! :blush: :drool:

isabelle12222003 said:

So sweet of Bubba to share it with us. I'm glad you enjoy the photos as well. :grouphug:

Bubba, Keylargo, Isabelle12222003, (and everybody else) hope you all have a :goodnite: or wonderful day! :flowers: :kiss: :grouphug: :D

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I envy Yaya's thick full lips. She's such a natural beauty. ^_^

bubba

Keep On Smiling
You're very welcome my dear ladies and thanks so much for commenting na ka. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:  
Yadech are so cute and I agree with you all, love the back hug pictures the most!

Another beautiful photo.....

cr:as tagged