Nadech Kugimiya & Yaya Urassaya (KWANRUEN December 2013)

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Thanks bub, very rare in a photoshoot that every single pic looks pretty, but this is one of it, from costumes, to hairstyle, to the poses and ofcourse yadech looks awesome!! what a pretty photoshoot to end the yr :)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks bubba posting beautiful sexy pics 4us 2 drool, well me at least!! yaya showcase her long lean sexy pair of pins in most pic, stamp of approval from her bf cos hes just besides her so no worries there ! like bubbles i love all pics, faves r 1 4 5 12 13, all of their couple pics i cant help it !! yadech solo pics r just as good! tyvm bubba heart u 4 being so nice, hv a great weekend !

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Thank bubba! This is one nice photoshoot, I'm still waiting for the Volume one the most 
I love the one with Yaya is on the micro and Nadech with the guitar! 
Also, Yaya pulled off the hairstyles amazingly  :heart:  Na looks so handsome here!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:thanks: so much bubba for taking the time to resize and post the pictures for us to enjoy.   We really appreciated it...!!!  :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Another beautiful photo shoots from Yadech...!!!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks again bubba, vdo is soo hot! yadech r gorgeous 2 da max! ure yadech biggest shipper, i love tat abt u n will join u being their biggest shipper! love yadech love u!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
At first I wasn't too sure if I liked the cover....ahhhh but then I gave in because of Yayas expression ahahah Shes giving us a shy look which makes the cover look so endearing. The inside pics are even better ^^ these two know how to compliment each other !