Nadech Kugimiya, Weir Sukollawat, Mario Maurer, Ken Phupoon, James Ma (Sudsapda Vol.32 No.759 Septe

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi bubba
Thank you so much. Five hot guys in mag, it will surely be a very hot concert. Appreciate your time in posting bubba, thank you.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Am I the only one that feels like Weir is a...what do you call it...miscast?

Probably not. Haha. I know I'm probably the only who thinks  he's not. 

D~D said:
Weir , u are too old hanging with the lil boys.

No, they're too young to hang out with him!! Haha. 

Anonymous95 said:
I agree. They should've gotten Mark in here. If not Mark, at least James J.

It would've been nice if they grabbed someone from CH5. HEHE.

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
The whole point and concept of the concert is to help promote A Supachai's top artists in his management as well as to collab with Atime. They wouldn't pick people from other managements or someone like Mark who left the agency on bad terms lol. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@jeedlove; on point (;

I think Weir should've been the one who was standing in the middle because he's a P to all of them. Or at least switch spots with Mario. JMA looks the youngest out of em too haha well he's actually the youngest anyways ^^

When they guys shot the teaser for the concert, I was super excited because I thought I was going to get to attend the concert. Lol Turns out the concert wasn't until October. #sadlife

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ip.smilez said:
@jeedlove; on point (;

I think Weir should've been the one who was standing in the middle because he's a P to all of them. Or at least switch spots with Mario. JMA looks the youngest out of em too haha well he's actually the youngest anyways ^^

When they guys shot the teaser for the concert, I was super excited because I thought I was going to get to attend the concert. Lol Turns out the concert wasn't until October. #sadlife

I think they wanted shortest in the middle. Poor Nadech. HAHA.

phatman said:

Probably not. Haha. I know I'm probably the only who thinks  he's not. 

No, they're too young to hang out with him!! Haha. 

It would've been nice if they grabbed someone from CH5. HEHE.
Should've grabbed Guy Rachanon. That's one hot guy. Either Guy or Toomtam. I say Guy because he needs to be promoted more with his yummy looking self.

I know how they all sing. Weir and Nadech sounds the best...though Weir should just stick with looktoong. I just want to hear JMa's voice. HE AUDITIONED FOR THE STAR AND DIDN'T MAKE THE FINAL 8 CUT DURING SEASON 7! I was a tad bit upset. Lol.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the pics bub!

Like na's and weir's voice most (a duet for these 2 please) and jma's voice js takes a lil of getting used to.

Love the guy's bromance offscreen (esp nario and na&jma) a lil more than their dancing tho hehe

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Should've grabbed Guy Rachanon. That's one hot guy. Either Guy or Toomtam. I say Guy because he needs to be promoted more with his yummy looking self.
Haha. I vote Guy!

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
I didnt hope mark to be in here but I have to say that he can sing better than ken and Mario (it
my opinion)

chulie

sarNie Egg
you should know by now nadech is in the middle in almost all the shots because he's the hottest young star in thailand. he's in high demand.

james looks smoking in these, and mario looks like a prince. weir is older but he has the best physique out of the little boys. hehe :p